PDA

View Full Version : Help getting tickets for Bears game

ToothAche
04-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Anyone know of a season ticket holder in Chi-town?? It's the home opener for the Bears, need to see that game!! GO STEELERS!!

igor0190
04-15-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm also planning on going to that game... No idea how I'm going to find a ticket though or if I'll make it out alive in a Steelers jersey!

Troyisabeast_43
04-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Im glad I am guaranteed to go to this game already as I have mentioned before in another thread. This will be a very very popular game in Chicago seeing that it's the Bears home opener and they are playing the defending Super Bowl Champs; plus,it's Jay Cutler's first game at home as the Bears QB which they are making a huge huge deal about up there in Chicago since it happened. Im sooo glad they are playing the Bears at Solider Field in September where it will be warm and not in November and December where it would have been in the teens or worse. I was not looking forward to sitting there late in the season if they scheduled that game then. It's a big big relief to know that I will be wearing shorts at Solider Field instead of wearing 10 layers of clothing.

BR7
04-15-2009, 08:00 PM
I'd like to make it out there too. You picking me up toothache? You have to swing by and get B@G32 as well.. :D

memphissteelergirl
04-16-2009, 09:49 AM
Hey, I'm with ya, ToothAche....let me know if you find out something. :greengrin:

ToothAche
04-16-2009, 03:54 PM
I will pick everyone up in my Sweet Pickles van. Just make sure you are standing outside your house