PDA

View Full Version : The Schedule (s)

Steelerlyn
04-13-2009, 08:12 PM
I heard a rumor that all the schedules will be released tomorrow 4.14.09 @7pm EST
on the NFL network. Has anyone heard the same?

HUNT4SEVEN
04-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Yep the schedules will be on NFL network an Espn news at 7pm eastern time:yellowthumb:

DahBurgh
04-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Thats awesome I cant wait.

Silverback 92
04-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Hope we dont have a EARLY BYE WEEK AGAIN

K Train
04-14-2009, 07:35 PM
we open against tennessee on thursday night, then have a sunday night game ten days later at the bears

Silverback 92
04-14-2009, 08:35 PM
later bye week this year first week of nov.

--- Added 4/14/2009 at 06:35 PM ---

we open against tennessee on thursday night, then have a sunday night game ten days later at the bears

i thought it was a 4:15 game in chicago

Troyisabeast_43
04-14-2009, 08:46 PM
If the Steelers get by those first 2 games with Tenn and at Chicago with Cutler which will def be a tough game they are looking at 6-1 7-0 without a problem. There is no way they will lose games at Cincy,they wont lose to San Diego here on Sunday night, and they wont lose at Detroit, here against Cleveland, and home against the Vikings. This Steelers team if it stays focused and healthy with the way the schedule is they could easily be undefeated at 7-0 going into the bye week before the Monday night game at Denver on November 9th.

Black@Gold Forever32
04-14-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm 55 miles from Chicago and about 3-4 hours from Detroit....I have already been looking for tickets online for both games....I will be at both...lol

Troyisabeast_43
04-14-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm 55 miles from Chicago and about 3-4 hours from Detroit....I have already been looking for tickets online for both games....I will be at both...lol

I will be at the Bears game 32 my fiance's dad lives in Chicago and is a huge huge Bears fan. I cant believe we got them on their home opener that is awesome lol...

Black@Gold Forever32
04-14-2009, 09:40 PM
I will be at the Bears game 32 my fiance's dad lives in Chicago and is a huge huge Bears fan. I cant believe we got them on their home opener that is awesome lol...

I checked the Bears website and their site said individual tickets go on sale in July....Even if I have to go there and camp out in front of Solider Field then I will do it to get tickets for that game.......lol I know I will get tickets for the Lions since they were 0-16...But I'm sure the rest of Stillers Nation will snatch up those tickets as well....

But if I get tickets for the Bears game and you to then we will have to meet up before the game.....:yellowthumb:

Troyisabeast_43
04-14-2009, 10:23 PM
I checked the Bears website and their site said individual tickets go on sale in July....Even if I have to go there and camp out in front of Solider Field then I will do it to get tickets for that game.......lol I know I will get tickets for the Lions since they were 0-16...But I'm sure the rest of Stillers Nation will snatch up those tickets as well....

But if I get tickets for the Bears game and you to then we will have to meet up before the game.....:yellowthumb:

Definitely I am already going for sure I am just so pumped that it will be the Bears home opener and the first game Cutler will play in front of the home crowd as well. The toughest stretch of this schedule other then the first two games is that stretch of 3 out of 4 on the road after the bye week where the Steelers go to Denver,KC,and Baltimore with a home game with Cincy sandwiched in the middle. I said it earlier and Ill say it again if the Steelers get by those first 2 games with the Titans and Bears I love their chances of going 7-0 to start the year with the next 5 games being at Cincy,SD here on Sunday night,at Detroit,and the Browns and Vikings back to back weeks at home before the bye. It has 7-0 or 6-1 at the worst absolutely written all over it now if Ben stays healthy and this defense continues to be dominant which there is no reason to believe it wont.