PDA

View Full Version : Prisuta: Broncos DE wants Ben over Batch

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Prisuta: Broncos DE wants Ben over Batch

By Mike Prisuta
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Saturday, November 4, 2006

Denver defensive end Ebenezer Ekuban will get his wish Sunday.
The Steelers will start Ben Roethlisberger at quarterback when they play host to the Broncos.

"I'd rather face Ben than Charlie Batch just because of how their offense has been doing with Charlie Batch in there," Ekuban was quoted as saying this week in The Denver Post.

"Nothing against Ben -- he's a Super Bowl quarterback. But you know what? The tape doesn't lie."

Roethlisberger and Batch had no comment Friday.

"Didn't he play for Cleveland?" Starks asked of Ekuban. "Yeah, he didn't do anything there, either."

Ekuban entered the NFL as a first-round pick (11th overall) for Dallas in 1999.

He was signed by Cleveland as an unrestricted free agent in 2004 and was traded to Denver in '05.

"Third team, that says a lot," Starks said. "He has no room to talk.

"I guess he's looking for his first career victory against the Steelers; he's searching for it."

Added offensive tackle Marvel Smith, "I played against (Ekuban) for four quarters last year (in the AFC Championship Game), and he didn't say nothing the whole game."

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_478176.html

Old ebenezer may be sorry he wished for this !!!

House of Steel
11-04-2006, 11:29 PM
He was an *** in Cleveland!!! Always wanted the media's attention. He is about to get his worse nightmare handed to him on the silver platter complimentary by Starks.

Steelersfan
11-04-2006, 11:32 PM
"Didn't he play for Cleveland?" Starks asked of Ekuban. "Yeah, he didn't do anything there, either."

This is way toooooo funny!!!!!!

House of Steel
11-04-2006, 11:36 PM
He should of said, Mistake by the Lake or **** Stainers. LMAO.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Here's to the Broncos DL eating every bit of crow we can dish out !!!

House of Steel
11-04-2006, 11:58 PM
I wonder if that fat *** Warren is still playing for them. Whomelse from the Cleveland West came from the actual Mistake by the Lake?

Steelersfan
11-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Didn't they sign like 3-4 of them?

House of Steel
11-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Exactly, Denver is the West Side of Cleveland. :hilarious:

K Train
11-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Yeah...the "browncos"

Black@Gold Forever32
11-05-2006, 12:29 AM
I could see the likes of a Champ Bailey or an Al Wilson making those comments. At least those guys are All-Pro players. But Ebenezer ****ing Ekuban. This guy is a joke and a bum. The Broncos also have another famed Browns reject on their roster that also made some stupid comments regarding Big Ben. Flash back to Ben's rookie year in 2004 when Gerrad Warren made a comment about hit the head and you kill the body or something along those lines. Warren said he was going to take Ben out of the game.

I hope Ben comes out and throws for 350 yards and 4 TD's against the Broncos and the Steelers win 28-17.

Steelersfan
11-05-2006, 12:34 AM
Add a couple FG's in there and we win 34-17. hmmmm, that's sounds familiar!