PDA

View Full Version : Write up on Ben from BleacherReports...

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Aside from being a great football game, Super Bowl XLIII also served to pose a couple questions, People asked:

Is Kurt Warner now worthy of the Hall of Fame?

and

Is Ben Roethlisberger an elite QB in today's game?

The first question is a tough call, but the second is anything but. So, to me, it's surprising that so few outside of Pittsburgh know the real answer: Yes, Big Ben is elite......

here is link to story: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/150839-any-doubts-over-big-ben-being-elite-ended-at-super-bowl-xliii/poll_results#poll

Real nice article from an Arizona fan !!

Phenomenal TJ
04-08-2009, 01:32 AM
There's quite a few good Steelers writers on Bleacher Report, but for every good one, there's 5 or more horrendous ones.

DahBurgh
04-08-2009, 10:29 AM
That was awesome and I dont give a **** what anyone says Ben is an elite QB I would take him over brady anyday no one could take the beating he does and still win. He is the man thats all there is to it.

JensK
04-08-2009, 05:13 PM
I don't know if he is elite or not, but he gets us wins, and that it was matters. People can throw around with numbers all they want, but they can't deny that he has two rings in 5 years, and unless they aer Patriots fans, they can't say the same thing