DahBurgh
04-07-2009, 01:10 PM
haha nice.

Scorp
04-07-2009, 01:32 PM
That's how we do it here on SteelerAddicts! :cope: :clap: :banana: :plus1:

TerribleTowel=TP
08-07-2009, 01:58 PM
We will see who is laughing Sept 10. The tits are going to come in and rothelsburger is going to be the one getting raped by our D. And have fun when Polamalu gets hit by the Madden curse.....

BlacknGold Bleeder
08-07-2009, 11:40 PM
We will see who is laughing Sept 10. The tits are going to come in and rothelsburger is going to be the one getting raped by our D. And have fun when Polamalu gets hit by the Madden curse.....

The tits???? ROFLMAO!! I can't believe ya call your on team tits!!

Blazedby92
08-20-2009, 07:24 PM

The Tits, Wow. I guess your still a little bitter from last year damn the luck. That's what happens when you disrespect the Towel, ask TJ Whosyourmomma what happened the year he disrespected the Towel.
You shouldn't talk too much when you have Kerry Collins at the Helm and a Suicidal Quarterback on the bench I mean future hall of famer LOL LOL LOL

Scorp
08-20-2009, 07:38 PM

STEELERNATION has got something for your mouth kiddo. STEELERS are going to f-ck your tits babe. :cope:

TerribleTowel=TP
09-02-2009, 01:55 PM
STEELERNATION has got something for your mouth kiddo. STEELERS are going to f-ck your tits babe. :cope:
We'll see kiddo, I'm thinking we're going to double your points again next week. 31-14, remember that game?

TampaSteelGirl
09-02-2009, 03:30 PM
We'll see kiddo, I'm thinking we're going to double your points again next week. 31-14, remember that game?

Ummm didn't you guys just get beat by Cleveland........:OA02:

Scorp
09-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Hey tp check out the conclusion to a poem for tennessee next week, you're going to love it son. Just like tennessee's first loss of the season.

TerribleTowel=TP
09-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Ummm didn't you guys just get beat by Cleveland........:OA02:
Ya, we did, they also played their 1st team until late in the 3rd when we had ours in till the beginning of the 2nd or so. Preseason means squat, Pats lost to Cincy with Ochocinco as their kicker. C'mon Tampa come with something better than worthless games.

Scorpio I'll check it out, and laugh when you have to take it back next friday morning.....

TampaSteelGirl
09-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Ya, we did, they also played their 1st team until late in the 3rd when we had ours in till the beginning of the 2nd or so. Preseason means squat, Pats lost to Cincy with Ochocinco as their kicker. C'mon Tampa come with something better than worthless games.

Scorpio I'll check it out, and laugh when you have to take it back next friday morning.....

Sad to know that the Titans vs Steelers game is yinz Superbowl....you're more obsessed with beating us than the Ravens are.......so what if you beat us ONCE last year,we went on and won Superbowl, did you see that?...aaawwww you didn't. Not sure why Titan fans (except you KY Titan) troll on a Steelers board to brag about ONE win in how many years...?? 2002??? *sigh*

You'll still never see these...:6smile: though.

You come on here before the season and :blah::blah: then disappear when we show you our :6smile: and you :blah: for awhile then disappear cause you're mad then come back on here a week before the season opener and :blah: once again.

Sooooo after yinz lose next week are you going to come back and tell us how you are going to kick our asses next year??????

:OA02:

TerribleTowel=TP
09-07-2009, 01:40 PM
First off not our superbowl I would much rather sweep the Colts. And we aren't that obsessed with beating you all, it's the only game we've been able to talk about since its the offseason, notice its the first game of the season smart one. And look it up tampa, since the team moved to Tennessee we are 10-3 against the steelers. And if hell freezes over and we lose on Thursday, I will still be on here cause it's fun and oh so easy to ruffle your feathers. Good luck thursday.

Scorp
09-07-2009, 02:57 PM
No feathers are getting ruffled son. It's just a game we're going to win and this site is to only have fun, make friends and share thought, comments etc. etc. Something tells me you're still tickled pink by the poem. 2 more days and you'll get to read another that will leave you tickled beyond pink. I'll never know how it feels to back up a team that has not won one championship. Titan pride must really suck. Take care son.

"Sun down you better take care, if i find you been creepin round my back stairs
Sometimes i think it's a shame when the titans think they're winning when they're losing again."

TampaSteelGirl
09-08-2009, 12:56 PM
First off not our superbowl I would much rather sweep the Colts. And we aren't that obsessed with beating you all, it's the only game we've been able to talk about since its the offseason, notice its the first game of the season smart one. And look it up tampa, since the team moved to Tennessee we are 10-3 against the steelers. And if hell freezes over and we lose on Thursday, I will still be on here cause it's fun and oh so easy to ruffle your feathers. Good luck thursday.

Good Luck to you as well...:beer2:

Bigsnacks
09-08-2009, 10:55 PM
I dont think Collins is Ready for Lamarr Woodley nor I dont think he is ready for James Harrison either nope no way, In fact Collins isn't ready Stiller Nation, When yinz comes to the burgh' better bring some jumbo in that sack lunch! hum ha!:cope: Myrons watching and waving his towelie right there next to the chief as this season we are bringing lucky #7 home again.

--- Added 9/8/2009 at 08:55 PM ---

Chew tobacco! Chew Tobacco! spit! spit! spit! If you aint a Stillers fan you aint ****!!!

TerribleTowel=TP
09-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Good game. Came down to special teams with the missed and blocked fg, not being able to stop the underneath passes and us being way to conservative at the end. Good luck this season, we'll catch you all in the playoffs. Beat the ratbirds!

SteelerNC
09-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Good game. Came down to special teams with the missed and blocked fg, not being able to stop the underneath passes and us being way to conservative at the end. Good luck this season, we'll catch you all in the playoffs. Beat the ratbirds!

Playoffs? Playoffs? Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope the Titans can win a game. :lol:

TerribleTowel=TP
09-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Playoffs? Playoffs? Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope the Titans can win a game. :lol:
Don't worry, we'll win a game. We aren't UNCW basketball........

Benny Moss HOF

SteelerNC
09-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Don't worry, we'll win a game. We aren't UNCW basketball........

Benny Moss HOF

:nono:

TampaSteelGirl
09-11-2009, 12:50 PM

NC seriously???? Truth is the Titans played a hell of a game! I will not brag about this game no way! Titans had a tight O-line, hell Collins had all day to sit back and knit a sweater in the pocket! We have alot of work to do to make playoffs this year! Their defense looked really good, while ours did too with our loss of Troy it's going to be tough to replace him, I'm so sick about it I could cry! The Titans snuffed our running game....

Terrible TP (hate your name!) good game last night and I wish your team the best. Hopefully we will both be in the playoffs and hope it is a great game!!! :yellowthumb: