PDA

View Full Version : Steelers 2008 Championship DVD

0311grunt4ever
04-03-2009, 09:58 AM
I just had to comment on this. I was hoping the rest of you got as much out of it as I did.

I ordered the DVD only a week after the Super Bowl, and got it a week and a half later.

I must say that i was pretty impressed, whereas the Super Bowl XL and Colts DVD did NOT impress me.

The music, the highlights, and the overall Steeler Nation point of view were awesome.

Favorite scene: 13-9 defeat of the Ravens. Awesome music, outstanding highlights.

Least favorite: The Super Bowl. Great highlights, but the music was drawn down quite a bit. I just wish it included a more dramatic portrayal, being the biggest game and to solidify the most SB championships.

Just one man's opinions on it.

Did anyone else feel the same way?

(If you haven't gotten it yet....FOR SHAME)

PsychoWard
04-03-2009, 10:20 AM
I don't own it but i have watched it! I liked it and was impressed as well.

Troyisabeast_43
04-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Two of my favorites scenes in it are when Justin Hartwig is talking **** with the Browns defensive players that game at Heinz Field when they got shutout 31-0 asking them how many plays have they made today, and the Browns players running their mouths about hurting Ben at the sametime. Also, I like after the Ravens game when Tomlin is waiting by the locker room and shaking hands with all the players when he sees William Gay he does a little dance and says BIG PLAY WILLIE GAY like 4 or 5 times. Overall, this DVD is a definite must see if you have not seen it or bought it yet trust me when I tell you it's awesome.

Blitzburghpete
04-04-2009, 03:02 AM
Yeah i got the blu ray version sent to me and i love all the behind the scenes sideline chats you hear - that you don't on the tv.

Mike Tomlin seems much more a "players" coach than a disaplinarian in this vid to me.

Favourite moment was when two Browns OL started jawing with Harrison - so harrison just shoves them some more... class!

Scorp
04-04-2009, 04:12 AM
Don't own it. And after reading all this i will get a-sap. Shame on me for not getting it sooner. Tell Ms. July to come spank my *** as punishment.

0311grunt4ever
04-06-2009, 06:54 AM
Like I said...for shame