PDA

View Full Version : Report: BC's Raji failed drug test (AP)

BlackGold4vr
04-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Former Boston College lineman B.J. Raji, who is considered the top defensive tackle eligible for this month's NFL draft, reportedly failed a drug test at the NFL combine. The report, which did not identify the drug, was published on SI.com and attributed to unidentified NFL team sources. The Web site reported that Raji's name will be on a list of players who tested positive.

What a DUMBASS! When are these idiots going to learn these decisions cost them $$. He may slide down the draft board for that dumb decision. Many teams do not like to risk a big money contract on a guy who shows such poor judgement. We'll see if this boneheaded move costs him money.

K Train
04-02-2009, 09:34 PM
haha fail

i hate raji so i dont give a **** but it was probably weed, he failed one at BC too a while back

cmerrifield
04-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Well, that will certainly change a few teams options in the draft. The problem is that unless the NFL is doing hair samples, then the test is only good for like three days to maybe a week. So this guy couldnt stay clean for a week before the Combine. Thats just stupid.

V_83
04-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Not that it means much to us, but I just saw that Raji did not fail his drug test.

Boston College defensive tackle prospect B.J. Raji has been informed that he did not fail a drug test at the NFL scouting combine, which contradicts a report that surfaced last week that stated he did.

http://www.scoresreport.com/2009/04/07/draft-prospect-raji-did-not-fail-drug-test/