PDA

View Full Version : I would love a new Sig... anyone wanna help me??

TampaSteelGirl
04-02-2009, 04:46 PM
I love my sig now but would love a newer one...any ideas for a cool new sig for lil ole me??? Please..

BR7
04-03-2009, 11:47 PM
You're supposed to have the ideas, lol. How are we supposed to know what you like/want? I haven't made a sig in ages.. at least none worth bragging about. Obviously you love Hines, so an updated Hines sig? :dunno:

TampaSteelGirl
04-06-2009, 01:44 PM
If you make me one is there a way I could give you some SA gold from my bank? I'd wnat to give you something for your trouble.

well I like Ben, Hines, Troy and Heath. So i'd like anything and something cool with my name in it too...

BR7
04-06-2009, 05:43 PM
I'll see what I can do, but like I said.. I haven't made a sig in ages. As for the 'something for my trouble,' don't sweat it.. I'm ok with my SA Gold total :D

TampaSteelGirl
04-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Ohhh thank you so much!! I feel bad not giving you anything...I'm sure it will be wonderful!! I love your sig now!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Don't let him fool you, he's a greedy bastard who's only goal is to secretly control the entire SA Gold bank vault :bluelol:

BR7
04-07-2009, 02:32 PM
You said you wouldn't tell...

TampaSteelGirl
04-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Don't let him fool you, he's a greedy bastard who's only goal is to secretly control the entire SA Gold bank vault :bluelol:

Oh nooooo does he work for AIG??? :grin1:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2009, 03:57 PM
You already have most if it as it is, it's no secret..LOL

I was going to pull an april fools trick on you and remove all of your gold and give it to some new member :lol: but I forgot :duh:

TampaSteelGirl
04-07-2009, 04:06 PM

I was going to pull an april fools trick on you and remove all of your gold and give it to some new member :lol: but I forgot :duh:

Poor guy would lose this mind!!! Good one though!!! :hilarious:

lloydfan4life
04-08-2009, 01:48 PM

Oooo, Ooooo, pick me!!!! :greenbounce: :lol:

SteelerBee43
04-08-2009, 05:12 PM
He said new member...you are old now...:rofl:

BR7
04-08-2009, 06:35 PM
You guys (and girls) kill me, lol. TG had a good April Fools joke coming to him via AZ and I, but we never pulled it off due to time constraints. Maybe next year :D

Besides.. SA Plaza -> Richest Users. You will see I don't have the monopoly on SA's vault. :D

Ah.. you just missed the cut off, minimum posts have to be 805. tsk tsk :rofl: Maybe I'll donate them to your best friend, Lumber? :lol:

TampaSteelGirl
04-08-2009, 10:44 PM
I have money inthe bank I think but don't know how to get it out...:hilarious:

lloydfan4life
04-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Ah.. you just missed the cut off, minimum posts have to be 805. tsk tsk :rofl: Maybe I'll donate them to your best friend, Lumber? :lol:

:banging: Damn!

but, but, but, some of those posts were in the Lumber threads and they're now deleted, so actually I probably have less than 805! :grin1:

Speaking of Lumber, I sorta miss the little queer. It's just not the same taking my aggressions out on this new tennessee toilet paper fag. :lol:

TampaSteelGirl
04-09-2009, 09:43 AM

but, but, but, some of those posts were in the Lumber threads and they're now deleted, so actually I probably have less than 805! :grin1:

Speaking of Lumber, I sorta miss the little queer. It's just not the same taking my aggressions out on this new tennessee toilet paper fag. :lol:

Lumber is back but this time he's Rodger Goodell...remember???? Now go get him!!!! :grin1:

BR7
04-09-2009, 12:09 PM

Bah, their not totally deleted. They are still here in the SA Junkyard. So the posts count :haha:

I don't miss him one bit, lol. I don't even bother to check his other sites anymore. The choice for me is Lumber free! :lol:

Lumber is back but this time he's Rodger Goodell...remember???? Now go get him!!!! :grin1:

I dunno, Goodell's comments are somewhat coherent. So unless Timmy got a 2 year boost in his education by finishing the 7th grade, I doubt its him. lol

lloydfan4life
04-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Bah, their not totally deleted. They are still here in the SA Junkyard. So the posts count :haha:

I don't miss him one bit, lol. I don't even bother to check his other sites anymore. The choice for me is Lumber free! :lol:

I dunno, Goodell's comments are somewhat coherent. So unless Timmy got a 2 year boost in his education by finishing the 7th grade, I doubt its him. lol

I followed along at fannation & FNP for a little while but haven't checked on them in quite some time now. I figure I'll let others beat on him for a while. It was funny though when we finally got to him via his wife! :yesnod:

Yeah, I agree, Rodger, with a D, is a moron but he's definitely no Tim Lumber! :lol:

BR7
04-15-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm rusty as all hell in Photoshop, so I faked it :lol: Lemme know if this is OK or not.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t279/BR-7/sigs/BenRoethlisberger.jpg

TampaSteelGirl
04-15-2009, 12:26 PM
I'm rusty as all hell in Photoshop, so I faked it :lol: Lemme know if this is OK or not.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t279/BR-7/sigs/BenRoethlisberger.jpg

me likey!!!!!! :yellowthumb:

Prosdo
04-15-2009, 01:39 PM
Nice job Br7! Looks great!