PDA

View Full Version : SN's Steeler Mock

DCBill
04-01-2009, 01:18 PM
I like the Sporting News selections for Pittsburgh, save at #3, where they have us taking CB Woody Turenne. I would opt for another OL, Luigs or Vasquez. But, here are SN's picks.

http://warroom.sportingnews.com/nfl/teams//steelers

Callax
04-01-2009, 06:01 PM
I like the Sporting News selections for Pittsburgh, save at #3, where they have us taking CB Woody Turenne. I would opt for another OL, Luigs or Vasquez. But, here are SN's picks.

http://warroom.sportingnews.com/nfl/teams//steelers

Hey dude, this link dosn't seem to be working... to see anything about the steeler's draft you have to sign up and I' not paying just to see another mock draft!
FYI

DCBill
04-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Sorry. I am not asking you to do it. I already did.

I'll try and just add their Steeler selections, maybe that will come through.

--- Added 4/1/2009 at 05:56 PM ---

The 9 Steelers picks from the Sporting News are:

--Wm. Beatty, OT Conn
--Greg Isdaner, OG WVU
--W. Turenne, CB Louisville
--K, Moore, DE USC
--M. Wallace, WR Ol Miss
--A. Scirrotto, S PSU
--K. McKinnley, WR S. Carolina
--R. Harris, DT/DE Oregon
--Q. Johnson, FB LSU

These work for me, but I would add Luis Vasquez or Jonathan Luigs (both OL) in the third instead of Turenne, meaning I would go OL with my first three picks.

JensK
04-02-2009, 02:05 AM
I really really really believe we need to draft a center. we need one badly

Chasing Seven
04-03-2009, 11:25 AM
We need a right tackle that can stay down longer than 2 huts. Willie Colon does not have the mental capacity to stay down more then 2 huts. I wish I can look up his false start count.

JensK
04-03-2009, 11:30 AM
We need a right tackle that can stay down longer than 2 huts. Willie Colon does not have the mental capacity to stay down more then 2 huts. I wish I can look up his false start count.

Starks and Hills can probably get the job done

K Train
04-03-2009, 01:09 PM
but if beatty is there it would be dumb to pass on him, thats great value at 32 and beatty is a very fast lineman thats great is pass blocking