PDA

View Full Version : Broncos will attempt to trade Jay Culter

Sir Blitzelot
03-31-2009, 11:16 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/31/bowlen-says-broncos-will-try-to-trade-cutler/

Looks like Cutler's wish may come true.

Callax
03-31-2009, 11:23 PM
Well, looks like this is what you get when you try and trade your starting QB behind his back.... The trade failed, QB gets pi$$ed off and won't play for you cuz you dissed him...
Hey Denver...BOO HOO!!
Trade him to NYJ they will thank you again and again!!!!
Be careful what you wish for...you might just get it!!!!

Scorp
03-31-2009, 11:31 PM
Get rid of his *** and bring in Ty Detmer. Problem solved. Let's get drunk my friends.

MillerTime83
04-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Go for Thigpen Denver.

steelers4life66
04-01-2009, 02:07 AM
Well, looks like this is what you get when you try and trade your starting QB behind his back.... The trade failed, QB gets pi$$ed off and won't play for you cuz you dissed him...
Hey Denver...BOO HOO!!

I'd like to see Cutler playing for the Jets.

Sir Blitzelot
04-01-2009, 10:33 AM
The Jets, 49ers, Bears, Lions, Buccaneers, Redskins, and Browns are supposedly the leading candidates to land Cutler. It sure would be interesting if Cutler ends up in Cleveland. :thinking:

yinzer
04-01-2009, 04:36 PM
cutler's drama is getting old... fast.

TampaSteelGirl
04-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Hey Denver...BOO HOO!!

Pretty crappy to do this behind his back....get a new coach in there and he was to screw everyone over..I'm sorry but I cant blame Cutler here...I wouldn't be able to trust the fact that McDaniels will try to get rid of him again....I'd be gone!! Good Luck to him!

--- Added 4/1/2009 at 02:47 PM ---

Seriously??? How would you be able to trust McDaniels after this? He went behind his back to get a new QB he thought was better....sounds sneaky to me now he's lying his arse off.....Jake isn't a cuckold, he's smart for gettin out...karma is a bitch McDaniel...not only did he not get Cassel he lost his starting QB...I'm sure the team will be so happy about this. Bad coach ethics already in Denver. :evilshake:

Scorp
04-01-2009, 05:09 PM

The kid is trying too hard to be special. Send him to the raiders. Better yet the CFL. :lol:

Dean Denton
04-01-2009, 05:22 PM
The Raiders would love to have Cutler. They were stupid for passing on him. But thats Al Davis for ya...Still living in the 60's and 70's...That guy they have now sucks ***...Whats is name again? Poo Butt...Something like that...

Scorp
04-01-2009, 05:35 PM
The Raiders would love to have Cutler. They were stupid for passing on him. But thats Al Davis for ya...Still living in the 60's and 70's...That guy they have now sucks ***...Whats is name again? Poo Butt...Something like that...

Dude i was just being funny, but fu--ck it anyway. Al Davis still has his head up John Madden's *** and Ken Stabler's *** and Todd Marinovich's *** and Lane Kiffin's *** and Jim Plunkett's *** and His own *** and every other *** i left out. :rant2:

Troyisabeast_43
04-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Bold prediction Cutler will be traded to the Browns straight up for Brady Quinn. I say this because Josh McDaniels mentor is Charlie Weiss who use to coach Brady Quinn at Notre Dame and McDaniels thinks a lot of Weiss and would probably be able to work well with Quinn. I agree though that this whole thing here with Cutler has gotten out of hand for awhile now and he just needs to be traded and get the whole thing done with so that the Broncos and Cutler can both move on once and for all and get ready for the 2009 season. What Cutler and the Broncos have been doing over the last month or so is not getting anybody anywhere. I'm just glad the Steelers dont have problems like this. This is what happens when you bring in another Belichick clone like McDaniels. He is a young punk who has no experience and thinks that he can turn into Bill Belichick over night. McDaniels much like other Belichick assistance like Crennel,Weiss,and Mangini will fail in Denver like all three have them have failed after they left Belichick.

Dean Denton
04-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Cutler to the Browns? I like it. Maybe they can start winning some really games then. Cutler, Palmer, Falco, and that sexy bitch we have would make the AFCN the division with by far the best QB's in the league. This is a sign of things to come. The AFCN is getting ready to rake over the AFC again like it did in the 70's. I'm pretty sure it will be the same as then too. Our division beats up everyone outside the division, then fall to the Steelers as we move on to win more SB....Hows that sound?...lol

DahBurgh
04-02-2009, 11:07 AM
That was a good start for McDaniels in Denver, what an idiot he should have never tried to get cassel and when Cutler found out McDaniels should have appolagized. I hope he goes to the lions Id like to see him and calvin Johnson play together.

JensK
04-02-2009, 12:41 PM
They are talking about Quien, or trading draft picks with Lions (Lions gets culter ofc). That would leave denver with a couple of options.