Tennessee get ready for the beat down of your life

By:BLKNGLDSCORPIO
To be concluded 9/9/09

Steel Trap86
03-28-2009, 07:48 PM
:cope: :cope: :cope: :postal: :cope: :cope: :cope:

Sir Blitzelot
03-28-2009, 09:56 PM
That was awesome! I can't wait unitil we destroy the Titans! Great job man, very nice read! :tt02:

SteelersGirlTN7
03-28-2009, 10:03 PM
That was GREAT!! Being in Nashville, I'm going to have to share that with some of my Titans loving friends who are still thumping their chests about how they beat us last season .. LOL A lot of good it did them!!

Dad and I were just talking about this game tonight! Hopefully, I'll be at Heinz for the celebration. Either way though, can't wait till Sept!

Scorp
03-29-2009, 12:09 PM
Thanks guys/gals. Can't wait for that day.

DahBurgh
03-30-2009, 11:39 AM
I can not wait for the 6 time superbowl champions to beat the hell out of the Titans and get revenge for steepping on our awesome flag.:tt02:

Dean Denton
03-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Thats great...good job..

Scorp
03-31-2009, 02:03 AM
Thanks DD.

TampaSteelGirl
03-31-2009, 03:59 PM
Really good poem but I have to be honest I never saw the words "****" and "****" in a poem before.... :hilarious:

Scorp
03-31-2009, 04:03 PM
Really good poem but I have to be honest I never saw the words "****" and "****" in a poem before.... :hilarious:

let potty mouths rule. :grin1:

TampaSteelGirl
03-31-2009, 04:14 PM
let potty mouths rule. :grin1:

Im a sister potty mouth myself but it just cracked me up...ya know you think of poetry as a refined expression of art....I was just laughing to myself when I read the words "****" and "****"!! :hilarious:

I did like the poem though....good job!

Scorp
03-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Im a sister potty mouth myself but it just cracked me up...ya know you think of poetry as a refined expression of art....I was just laughing to myself when I read the words "****" and "****"!! :hilarious:

I did like the poem though....good job!

I try to go a fu--in day without cursin, but i just fu--in just can't do it. :grin1:
Thanks sister potty mouth. :plus1:

TampaSteelGirl
03-31-2009, 10:16 PM
I try to go a fu--in day without cursin, but i just fu--in just can't do it. :grin1:
Thanks sister potty mouth. :plus1:

F*ckin right dude....me too! It's sooooo f*ckin hard to not f*ckin swear isn't it???
Welcome my potty mouth brother...:drunk:

Scorp
03-31-2009, 11:24 PM
F*ckin right dude....me too! It's sooooo f*ckin hard to not f*ckin swear isn't it???
Welcome my potty mouth brother...:drunk:

:cursin:. I wonder wha the f--k this guy shittin about? :cursin:

TampaSteelGirl
04-01-2009, 03:38 PM
:cursin:. I wonder wha the f--k this guy shittin about? :cursin:

Who the f*ck knows!!! :grin1: How bout this guy....:rant2:.....what's his f*ckin problem???? :thinking:

Scorp
04-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Who the f*ck knows!!! :grin1: How bout this guy....:rant2:.....what's his f*ckin problem???? :thinking:

:buttkiss: fu-in kiss ***.
:doublefinger: why the fu--in finger
:hump: they got a fu--in problem don't they?

Dean Denton
04-01-2009, 05:15 PM
You F-cking guys are F-cking killing me...I F-cking can not beieve all this god damn language coming from your f-cking mouths...If my f-cking father were alive and heard all the sh-t talking, c-ck sucking, a$$ munching butt drooling crap he would....Smile and at the class of friends I have and say, Job well done son." Make sure to bring them for dinner on Sunday, I dont want to be alone with that f-cking B-tch a$$ c-nt of a mother you have and I need someone to talk to."......lol Hey, this is kinda fun....Your turn..

Pink Steel
04-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Titans fans are mean and foul
because they stepped on our terrible towell
Bulluck Kearse and Lendale White
Will all soon feel the Steelers might
We'll smite them down and make them feel
the wrath we bring with our pink steel
We will laugh as Titans cry
with our towell they'll wipe their eye
on the field they'll lay in pain
black and gold forever reign
But wait things aren't the way they seem
because this whole poem is one big dream
Just like we did on Nashville Grass
The Titans again will kick your a$$
And once again you'll hear their howl
as they stomp right on your towell.
don't get upset that's really lame
it's just a towell and it's just a game
so let the whining now begin
read 'em and weep.... the Titans win!!!

Scorp
04-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Great ****. Laughing my fu--in *** off too hard to fu--in write back. Me and your daddy would fu--in hit it off DD. If anybody fu--in curses at the dinner table it's going to be Stroker Ace (me) like you didn't already fu--in know that. I can sh-t talk your poor ears off and sh-t talk on top of all that fu--in sh-t talk. Remember kiddies to watch your fu--in mouths.

Dean Denton
04-01-2009, 05:53 PM
read 'em and weep.... the Titans win!!! What slimey *** crack did you ooz out of? Why dont you do me a favor and take that Terrible Towel and hold it over the hole that hurts most after the Steelers make the Titans their bitches on Sept 10th....now take off, your mom's calling you in for a nap....

Scorp
04-01-2009, 06:10 PM

Titan fans get ready and wet
Cause the Steelers are going to give you an *** fu--in you won't forget
Assume the position
Shut the f-ck up and listen
Say one mother fu--in word and i'll slap you
And throw some monkey **** at you
Titans love to feel pain
I'll f-ck you all like K Train
F-ck you till you turn titan colors
Titan fans will be my bitches and not my lovers
How you like me now
Suck it babe any way you know how
BLKNGLDSCORPIO just put you in your fu--in place
Now let me spread my love on your ugly *** face
Hey Dean get a load of this
Titan bitches want your *** to kiss
Need i say more? I think i'm through
FU--CK tennessee and FU-CK YOU!!!!!!

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
04-01-2009, 06:22 PM
:popcorn:

Did i just walk on the set of 8 mile?

Scorp
04-01-2009, 06:25 PM
:popcorn:

Did i just walk on the set of 8 mile?

Better than 8 mile buddy. Pass some popcorn please. :yellowthumb:

Dean Denton
04-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Assume the position
Titans love to feel pain
How you like me now
FU--CK tennessee and FU-CK YOU!!!!!!Yeah baby....That **** rocks. Your a rappin fool. We are on 8 mile....kick *** bro...lol

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
04-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Yeah baby....That **** rocks. Your a rappin fool. We are on 8 mile....kick *** bro...lol

Yea Scorpio pretty much killed that chick...well played my friend...well played.

Scorp
04-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Mad skillz. I've been writing poetry since 1991. If that sucka comes back i got something else for her.

Dean Denton
04-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Maybe you should go post up on Shawn Michaels in that new thread I started for Wrestlemania. He's a dead man walking....Go Undertaker.....yeah!!!!

Scorp
04-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Maybe you should go post up on Shawn Michaels in that new thread I started for Wrestlemania. He's a dead man walking....Go Undertaker.....yeah!!!!

Will do. :yellowthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
04-02-2009, 01:40 PM

So what if we didn't win the regular season game against you last year but you didn't get to Super bowl and win now did ya!!! :doublefinger::OA02:

:6smile: Kinda cool aint it???? :grin1:

Titan
04-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Assume the position
Titans love to feel pain
How you like me now
FU--CK tennessee and FU-CK YOU!!!!!!

That is probably one of the most uneducated, irrelevant, and illogical rebuttals I have ever heard. Typical freestyle rapping. Whoever cusses and talks about sex the most wins right ? ;)

You should try defending your team with something that actually has relevance to football.

So what if we didn't win the regular season game against you last year but you didn't get to Super bowl and win now did ya!!!

Kinda cool aint it????

Too bad all you can fall back on is your victories against teams other than the Titans ;). This discussion isn't about the Steeler's prestige, it is about who will win on September 10. Try and defend your team against the Titans, then we will be talking.

Dean Denton
04-02-2009, 05:36 PM
That is probably one of the most uneducated, irrelevant, and illogical rebuttals I have ever heard. Typical freestyle rapping. Whoever cusses and talks about sex the most wins right ? ;)

You should try defending your team with something that actually has relevance to football.

Too bad all you can fall back on is your victories against teams other than the Titans ;). This discussion isn't about the Steeler's prestige, it is about who will win on September 10. Try and defend your team against the Titans, then we will be talking.no its really not about who wins Sept 10, its more about who wins the Superbowl. I bet all titans fans would trade their regular season win against the Steelers for a SB win. game one means nothing when you look at the big picture. Its not like the Titans can say, "we should be SB champs because we beat the Steelers." The Titans lack heart, thats why the choked at home to the Ravens. A team the Steelers beat three times last year. Oh, and your version of the Towel is gay just like your gay team. Clown....xo

Titan
04-02-2009, 05:54 PM
no its really not about who wins Sept 10, its more about who wins the Superbowl. I bet all titans fans would trade their regular season win against the Steelers for a SB win. game one means nothing when you look at the big picture. Its not like the Titans can say, "we should be SB champs because we beat the Steelers." The Titans lack heart, thats why the choked at home to the Ravens. A team the Steelers beat three times last year. Oh, and your version of the Towel is gay just like your gay team. Clown....xo

You're right, I would trade that win for a SB. However, that has nothing to do with the fact that the Titans owned the Steelers. You can't say you are better than the Titans because you beat the Cardinals. The issue at hand is whether or not the Titans or Steelers are a better team. The Titans simplified things for us last year by answering that question ;).

The Titans lost to the Ravens because of bad officiating. We statistically dominated in that game. The refs lost us the game. I'm sure the Steelers were overjoyed to know they didn't have to get their butts kicked on national TV again. The Steelers always beat the Ravens. You match up with them better. However, the Titans match up perfectly to own the Steelers. That is why we are better than you :P.

If our team is gay then your gay team became our man whore after we butt raped you :P. I honestly could care less who has a better towel. You can have that one.

Scorp
04-02-2009, 06:08 PM

Too bad all you can fall back on is your victories against teams other than the Titans ;). This discussion isn't about the Steeler's prestige, it is about who will win on September 10. Try and defend your team against the Titans, then we will be talking.

I take it you didn't read the main poem on page 1? :cope:

Dean Denton
04-02-2009, 06:29 PM
You're right, I would trade that win for a SB. However, that has nothing to do with the fact that the Titans owned the Steelers. You can't say you are better than the Titans because you beat the Cardinals. The issue at hand is whether or not the Titans or Steelers are a better team. The Titans simplified things for us last year by answering that question ;).

The Titans lost to the Ravens because of bad officiating. We statistically dominated in that game. The refs lost us the game. I'm sure the Steelers were overjoyed to know they didn't have to get their butts kicked on national TV again. The Steelers always beat the Ravens. You match up with them better. However, the Titans match up perfectly to own the Steelers. That is why we are better than you :P.

If our team is gay then your gay team became our man whore after we butt raped you :P. I honestly could care less who has a better towel. You can have that one.
Different year, and Different teams. I doubt the Titans would have beat the Steelers twice in the same year. Thats harder then winning a playoff game...ooppps, you guys didn't do that either. The way you are crying about Ref's I would think you were a Seahawk fan. I'm surprised your not blaming the Steelers for the way you lost to the Ravens. Are you sure you dont want to say that because of the way the Steelers beat the Ravens on that last play in the regular season that the Ravens were going to beat everyone to get a chance at the Steelers again? Or was it maybe made Karma for being poor sportsman in the win against the Steelers? Do you know that all proceeds for the Terrible Towels go to a school for the gifted? And I'm not talking about X-Men gifted. When you spit in the face of little retarded children nothing good can come from that....There will be pay back...You dont really think Collins is going to come into the Berg and play ball do you. On opening day? Really???? Let me hook you up with my address so you can send me some crack....I feel so bad that the Titans got cheated by the Ref's hahahahahahaha...Stop dude, its sad, really....lol

TampaSteelGirl
04-02-2009, 10:10 PM

I"m sorry what???? Didn't see your boys hoisting any Superbowl trophy this year...we had the toughest schedule in the NFL and still won SB!! Also you lost to the team we beat 3 times this year!!!! Looks like you're going to be one of these fans like the Browns and Raven trolls who come on here shootin their mouths off and then when you lose, which you will you make every excuse in the book why you lost....It's ok we are going to take care of business..your buddy Lendall will learn a valuable lesson that day my friend.
It's ok I know you're still mad your almost undefeated season didn't bring you a beautiful Lombardi, hey we may not have had the prettiest wins but a win is a win and we fought back hard with every win....What's your excuse????

See now this fan is going to be like the Browns fans that beating the Steelers will be their Superbowl....Awwww isn't that cute...

You should take some class lessons from KY Titan on there..he's a Titan fan and a real class act, he's awesome..

Scorp
04-03-2009, 02:30 AM
Testify my sister, Testify. He's just jealous cause the tritons have never hoisted the lombardi trophy. And never will!!!!!!!

TampaSteelGirl
04-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Testify my sister, Testify. He's just jealous cause the tritons have never hoisted the lombardi trophy. And never will!!!!!!!

Can I get an Amen my brother!!! :clap:

TerribleTowel=TP
04-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Just wait till the towel gets stomped again in September. Maybe the Titans won't double your points again.....

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2702/1223sptitansw300.jpg

0311grunt4ever
04-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Stomp the Terrible Towel? IN Pittsburgh?? You must be out of your mind. Not only would that be beyond low (how the Titans usually act), but it'd be stupid. I'm not saying players would get attacked, but I'd like to see them try. :cope::nono:

Ya see, not only does Tennesee LACK tradition, but they also don't realize that other teams HAVE them, and take them seriously.

A **** colored towel? Yeah sure, it's Gold/Yellow alright.But the money goes to the right place, and it's worth holding onto for just that fact alone. It's also been around longer than the name "Titans" has existed. Any good tradition that you all even have going for you is back in Houston, not in Tennessee.

TampaSteelGirl
04-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Just wait till the towel gets stomped again in September. Maybe the Titans won't double your points again.....

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2702/1223sptitansw300.jpg

Typical :troll:

TerribleTowel=TP
04-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Stomp the Terrible Towel? IN Pittsburgh?? You must be out of your mind. Not only would that be beyond low (how the Titans usually act), but it'd be stupid. I'm not saying players would get attacked, but I'd like to see them try. :cope::nono:

Ya see, not only does Tennesee LACK tradition, but they also don't realize that other teams HAVE them, and take them seriously.

A **** colored towel? Yeah sure, it's Gold/Yellow alright.But the money goes to the right place, and it's worth holding onto for just that fact alone. It's also been around longer than the name "Titans" has existed. Any good tradition that you all even have going for you is back in Houston, not in Tennessee.

The Titans may not have huge tradition but one tradition is clear. Since the move to Tennessee, they are 10-3 against the Steelers. I would say we have a nice tradition of kicking Steeler ***.

Scorp
04-03-2009, 12:27 PM
The Titans may not have huge tradition but one tradition is clear. Since the move to Tennessee, they are 10-3 against the Steelers. I would say we have a nice tradition of kicking Steeler ***.

We'll see how you do on the season opener. :cope:

lloydfan4life
04-03-2009, 01:33 PM

...to go right along with your big fat ZERO Super Bowl Trophies.

Go bark up someone elses tree, Loser! :whatever:
Come back when you've won something that matters.

Dean Denton
04-03-2009, 01:49 PM
...to go right along with your big fat ZERO Super Bowl Trophies.

Go bark up someone elses tree, Loser! :whatever:
Come back when you've won something that matters. No doubt....The Titans claim to fame is ALMOST tying a Superbowl at the end of regulation......lol What have they every done as the Oilers or the Titans? I think they were better in Houston. They will always be remembered as the team that chokes in big games. As either Oilers or Titans. It doesn't matter. Ben has more playoff wins then that entire franchise.....But hey, you never know, they could go 9-0 and choke on their own hype again this coming season.. Then we could listen to their cry baby fans talk about how the Ref's cheated them again...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha OOOOOOHHHHHHHH SSSSSHHHIIIITTT!!!!!!........ahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahha...OOOOMMMMGGGG, I cant stop....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha.....There I just pulled a Vince Young and pissed in my pants because I'm terrified of my own shadow...

TampaSteelGirl
04-03-2009, 02:22 PM
What I wanna know is where have the big mouth troll Titan trolls (certainly NOT KY Titan) fans been the last few years??? NOW our site is flooded with these trolls because of what??? they won a season game last year???? Wow!! :yellowthumb: Until you guys beat us in the big game you have no bragging rights. If it werent for the stupidity of a few of your players stomping on our towel you'd be just another team who can't make it to the big show!!! Can't wait till you get to da Burgh and get embarrassed..:321:

Dean Denton
04-03-2009, 03:22 PM
What I wanna know is where have the big mouth troll Titan trolls (certainly NOT KY Titan) fans been the last few years??? NOW our site is flooded with these trolls because of what??? they won a season game last year???? Wow!! :yellowthumb: Until you guys beat us in the big game you have no bragging rights. If it werent for the stupidity of a few of your players stomping on our towel you'd be just another team who can't make it to the big show!!! Can't wait till you get to da Burgh and get embarrassed..:321:
Well said....However I dont know how they could be anymore embarrassed then what they were last year after stomping on the TT, then choking in the playoffs going 1 and done. They only thing they could have done to make that worse was make a Superbowl video.....lol

TampaSteelGirl
04-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Well said....However I dont know how they could be anymore embarrassed then what they were last year after stomping on the TT, then choking in the playoffs going 1 and done. They only thing they could have done to make that worse was make a Superbowl video.....lol

Unfortunately they'll have to make a homemade Superbowl video because they'll never get a REAL one made!!!! :hilarious::grin1::hilarious:

TerribleTowel=TP
04-03-2009, 03:46 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7008/titanslead.jpg

Dean Denton
04-03-2009, 03:52 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7008/titanslead.jpgWhats wrong, cat got your crotch? I see nothing posted there douche Waffle.....lol

TerribleTowel=TP
04-03-2009, 03:57 PM
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6407/alghit.jpg

TampaSteelGirl
04-03-2009, 03:57 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7008/titanslead.jpg

:6smile: :6smile: :6smile: :6smile: :6smile: :6smile:

lloydfan4life
04-03-2009, 04:16 PM
http://rawsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/importd2.jpg
Awwwww..... soooo close! :lol:

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll149/jenijag/steelers-3.gif

:hilarious:

:bigfinger:

TampaSteelGirl
04-03-2009, 04:22 PM

AND?????????? Once again I don't see any of this in your pics.....

:6smile:

TerribleTowel=TP
04-03-2009, 04:49 PM
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7166/steelersfan.jpg

SteelerNC
04-03-2009, 04:57 PM
shes a big steeler fan

TampaSteelGirl
04-03-2009, 05:04 PM
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7166/steelersfan.jpg

:champs: YOU"RE :clueless: :kewlpics: :gpower:

YOU'RE :WORD42:

TerribleTowel=TP
04-04-2009, 02:17 AM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8062/ks1878.jpg

I'm the model the QB of the Steelers..... really gay......... like in the butt gay. So I'm glad I was able to get by gay marriage license with my Steelers Jersey on and proud.......P.S. I hooked up with Cowher and the Bus multiple times over my career sorry.........

Scorp
04-04-2009, 02:28 AM
Brotha pleeez.

Sir Blitzelot
04-04-2009, 10:20 AM
http://rawsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/importd2.jpg
Awwwww..... soooo close! :lol:

That's hilarious! :greenlol: :greenlol: :greenlol:

Scorp
04-04-2009, 01:45 PM
If you know the titans suck, give me a TERRIBLE TOWLE WAVE.
I love you Steeler Nation, xoxoxoxoxo.

SteelerBee43
04-04-2009, 02:56 PM
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/dogpoundbrenda/emoticons/waambulance.jpg :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::cope::cope:

TampaSteelGirl
04-06-2009, 10:53 AM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8062/ks1878.jpg

I'm the model the QB of the Steelers..... really gay......... like in the butt gay. So I'm glad I was able to get by gay marriage license with my Steelers Jersey on and proud.......P.S. I hooked up with Cowher and the Bus multiple times over my career sorry.........

And you tell me my posts are ridiculous????? :wtf: dude

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Typical loser posting stupid pics because his team couldn't beat the team that we beat 3 times in the same year enroute to being the first team in NFL history to win 6 Lombardi's. Come talk your cheap *** smack when you get anywhere near the level of success that we have had.

Yeah we lost to the Titans this past season, yeah we were pissed, but in the end the fact is we had enough to get to the Super Bowl and win it......and you couldn't even get past the Ratbirds. :blah:

When push came to shove....you got your *** handed to you and we kept on winning. Deal with it and quit talking about how great you'll be next year when next year hasn't even started yet.

Scorp
04-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Unfortunately they'll have to make a homemade Superbowl video because they'll never get a REAL one made!!!! :hilarious::grin1::hilarious:

I heard the frightens got their asses whooped by the high school team. Sorry bitches. :grin1: Their next loss will be against the continuation school. OOOOOOOHHHHHHH........DAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN. :grin1:

Steel Trap86
04-08-2009, 02:36 AM

jokes on you fool..that is hines getting hit as he's breaking the goal line for a TOUCHDOWN.

Titans fans are clowns, cant wait till september 10th!

:cope::cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

SteelersGirlTN7
04-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Wow! 7 pages of responses.. I havent been here in a while LOL If there's a poem against our Steelers, you know *I* had to write one for them! Not usually my offseason thing to do, BUT it's about the Titans, and since I'm in Nashville, I HAD to! :-)

Titans fans - I know them well
I do love Nashville - but it's Titan Hell!

They stomped on our Towel and thought it was fun
They got an attitude because they won

They still talk trash and thump their chest
And go on and on that they're the best

Blah blah blah - that's a nice thought
But when it comes down to it - that's all they've got!

Yes they beat us in that last game
But we have 6 rings now - we have no shame

The Titans come to Pittsburgh in September
No doubt the last game is one our guys will remember

September 10th will bring a ring ceremony with revenge to come later
Not sure yet which one will be greater

So Titans hope you enjoy the Superbowl ceremony that will be preceding
A VERY WELL DESERVED Titan beating!

lloydfan4life
04-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Wow! 7 pages of responses.. I havent been here in a while LOL If there's a poem against our Steelers, you know *I* had to write one for them! Not usually my offseason thing to do, BUT it's about the Titans, and since I'm in Nashville, I HAD to! :-)

:clap::clap: Bravo, Bravo!! :clap::clap:

:yellowthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
04-12-2009, 11:19 AM

Very nice girl!!! :tt02::tt02:

Scorp
04-13-2009, 01:33 AM

Excellent. Just excellent. :cope: