PDA

View Full Version : Steelers rule get over it

Gettysburgh_Steel
03-13-2009, 01:30 AM
Steelers have exactly what they need to compete in this league.Unlike the Eagles , Cowboys,and other unmentionables , they turn the trick with no need to look back or second guess what they did.
The offensive line has been a topic for some time with-in the Steeler nation. However,they still managed to salvage a Super Bowl win out of thier suspected unit.
The game has become more than offensive domination ,but still can not be overlooked. Anyone who says that,certainly is not with-in the realm of a competing football team.
Tomlin won the job of headcoach for a reason. If you can get the best out of any player you have on your roster,what more could you ask for?
Tomlin has done that to a tee,and he is still growing amidst it all.
We will be in the thick of things for years to come,and i believe that.
All because we have the ability to bring in a seemingly washed up player ,and give him a chance to shine. If he does shine that is fine, if he does not,he had his chance.
Hartwig for one had his shot. He still survived. He is not washed up,and has yet another chance to prove his worth.He is following in some mighty big footsteps and still has something to prove.
If he even comes close to Webster,Dawson,or Hartings,then he did his job. Steelers do not make thier living off of free agency,but they have had some success. Noone complains about Jerome being picked up from the rams do they?
The Steelers pride themselves on selectiveness and i applaud them for it.
If they see the need to bring in a free-agent to look at.then let them alone. They have brung home 6 superbowl titles,so i think they know what they are doing by now.

BlitzburghNation
03-13-2009, 01:36 AM
One Word,,,,,,,DEFENSE

Defense wins championships and everyone knows that's what truly got us to the big game,,,,,,but i will still give credit to Big Ben for that awesome final drive and santonio's catch :cope:

Gettysburgh_Steel
03-13-2009, 01:45 AM
Defense has been a proven factor in winning the big game.I think Tomlin has the best chance to be the next Dick Lebeau of anyone on this planet. He likes to play the game on the field! Every minute counts too!

Sir Blitzelot
03-13-2009, 09:42 AM
We have one of the best quarterbacks in the league and a defense last year, that will go down in history as one of the greatest. Those are the reasons why the Steelers are Super Bowl champions imo.

$teelersRule
03-13-2009, 11:50 AM
every time i see this thread i think your telling me to get over it and i get all confused hahah :duh:

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 12:29 PM
We won because of our bad *** running game...lol

SteelerRush
03-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Anybody here any news about JH signing a new contract yet?

Dick Lebeau rules :willybs:

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Jerry Hass?

Gettysburgh_Steel
03-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Dude there ain't no gettin around it. You are a total dick. Get your stupid *** on the same page,and then maybe we can talk. You like to take over every thread as best you can.Stop the freakin **** would ya please? You raise your total post count for sure, but you do it as an *******. I used to not mind you,but the more i read your posts , the less sense you make. Drip-out dumb-***. Make some changes in your posts and maybe you would not be so damn abrasive.

--- Added 3/13/2009 at 01:46 PM ---

We won because of our bad *** running game...lol

You retarded freak of nature. Why wreck a thread with such a stupid remark that has nothing ti do with that particular thread. Only increases my formulation that you are a dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Dude there ain't no gettin around it. You are a total dick. Get your stupid *** on the same page,and then maybe we can talk. You like to take over every thread as best you can.Stop the freakin **** would ya please? You raise your total post count for sure, but you do it as an *******. I used to not mind you,but the more i read your posts , the less sense you make. Drip-out dumb-***. Make some changes in your posts and maybe you would not be so damn abrasive.

--- Added 3/13/2009 at 01:46 PM ---

You retarded freak of nature. Why wreck a thread with such a stupid remark that has nothing ti do with that particular thread. Only increases my formulation that you are a dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think your boyfriend needs to back hand your filthy mouth because you are one of the whiniest bitches I have ever heard. I said that you were an embarrassment to men and you just keep proving me right. What do you care, there really isn't a lot of posting going on right now, and what I post is none of your business. If I say something to you that is rude or out of line then you may speak to me. Until that day, mind your business you freakin mama's boy. When I come over to your site, you know the one that says Whiny little girls gone wild, then you can tell me how to post. Until that day stop acting like the unibomber of SA. Its creepy and unnerving. And dry your damn tears dude, its somewhat sad.....Seriously

--- Added 3/13/2009 at 02:28 PM ---

Further more you start a thread that does not leave much room for discussion because its just your personal opinion. If you want feed back on it, say so because I view it as just what you see, not something we can really dive into for long conversation. and If I take my time out to read your blah blah blah I will post and say whatever I want about it. What is it you want from your post? Do you want everone to view it as you do? Or are you looking for someone to say that your a retard? Because the simple fact that you say nothing bad about the Steelers on a Steeler site will leave you safe from negative feed back on your post. So what kind of response do you want? Be more clear on that. Ask for feed back or just say this is somethng you feel deep in your soul and just wanted to share it with the world and didn't expect anyone to respond....xoxoxoxo

TampaSteelGirl
03-13-2009, 04:31 PM
I think your boyfriend needs to back hand your filthy mouth because you are one of the whiniest bitches I have ever heard. I said that you were an embarrassment to men and you just keep proving me right. What do you care, there really isn't a lot of posting going on right now, and what I post is none of your business. If I say something to you that is rude or out of line then you may speak to me. Until that day, mind your business you freakin mama's boy. When I come over to your site, you know the one that says Whiny little girls gone wild, then you can tell me how to post. Until that day stop acting like the unibomber of SA. Its creepy and unnerving. And dry your damn tears dude, its somewhat sad.....Seriously

--- Added 3/13/2009 at 02:28 PM ---

Further more you start a thread that does not leave much room for discussion because its just your personal opinion. If you want feed back on it, say so because I view it as just what you see, not something we can really dive into for long conversation. and If I take my time out to read your blah blah blah I will post and say whatever I want about it. What is it you want from your post? Do you want everone to view it as you do? Or are you looking for someone to say that your a retard? Because the simple fact that you say nothing bad about the Steelers on a Steeler site will leave you safe from negative feed back on your post. So what kind of response do you want? Be more clear on that. Ask for feed back or just say this is somethng you feel deep in your soul and just wanted to share it with the world and didn't expect anyone to respond....xoxoxoxo

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Black@Gold Forever32
03-13-2009, 05:12 PM
Ok the Steelers won four Super Bowls in the 1970s.....The landscape of the NFL is different in today's NFL......The Steelers have now won two Super Bowls in the modern free agency doing it their way and are consistently a play-off contendar......The Steeler way for sure does work....

What is the point of this thread again?....lol

Jerome Bettis wasn't a free agent....He came to Pittsburgh in a trade.....The Steelers have had success in signing second tier and mid level FA's....Players like Hartings, Farrior, Fox, Moore all have contributed to the two Super Bowls this decade.......

Putting Hartwig in the same sentence with Webster, Dawson, and Hartings is just laughable....Hartwig is average and proved to be a step above Sean Mahan which isn't saying much....

BlackGold4vr
03-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Putting Hartwig in the same sentence with Webster, Dawson, and Hartings is just laughable....Hartwig is average and proved to be a step above Sean Mahan which isn't saying much....

:plus1: Not even sure if its a whole step, might just be a half-step. He is one of the reasons our short yardage and inside running game was so weak last year! :yesnod:

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Ok the Steelers won four Super Bowls in the 1970s.....The landscape of the NFL is different in today's NFL......The Steelers have now won two Super Bowls in the modern free agency doing it their way and are consistently a play-off contendar......The Steeler way for sure does work....

What is the point of this thread again?....lol

Jerome Bettis wasn't a free agent....He came to Pittsburgh in a trade.....The Steelers have had success in signing second tier and mid level FA's....Players like Hartings, Farrior, Fox, Moore all have contributed to the two Super Bowls this decade.......

I think the point of the thread was for him to share his opinion about the Steelers. thats pretty much all i got from it. I did't get the Hartwig comment either. Thats why I thought my original statement about the running game made just as much sence. thats why I posted it, and he became inraged and picked another fight with me....sigh....

Gettysburgh_Steel
03-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Ok Denton,
Obviously you have no intelligence to figure it out. Let me put into terms that you just might understand.
"Steelers Rule", despite all the negative remarks of how useless thier offensive line was,or is. Every man on that team played thier hearts out,and did something that noone ever did to this date.
They went through the toughest of schedules, and still came out victorious,and brought home an unprecidented sixth trophy!
Your stupid reply was to an awsome running game was the reason why. And as far as your physical remark , that i need to be slapped around some ,well ,bring it.
Some members commented on how thier defense was a major reason why. I quickly agreed with that post.
You see , they had something to contribute to the thread. They probably had no intention on just raising thier post count , but actually responded in a mature mannor.
Hartwig was mentioned in the same sentence as the great ones because now he is a part of that legacy. No matter how great he is or is not he has a ring at that position ,for combining with all of the other so called "incompetent" offensive lineman on our team.
Hence, "The steelers rule get over it".

Dean Denton
03-16-2009, 04:29 PM
1. I dont care about post count. That has nothing to do with my post.
2. I dont hit girls. Doubt I'm going to travel across the country to do it...geek
3. Take some Midol for those cramps and I'm sure the pain will ease.
4. You owe me a beer.
5. Harwig still sucks. Ring or not. Lots of crappy players have them...
6. I still stand by what I said in the first place. Whatever it was. I posted from the heart.
7. Find Jesus, he could be the only one that can help you now.
8. As for the rest of your hatred...Build a bridge and get over it. Blah, Blah, Blah...xoxoxo

P.S I still love you no matter how you feel about me. In time I will win your heart. I will win your love because it was ment to be. Together we shall dance under the stars like Bonnie and Clyde....Dont let this hatred consume you. let it go. Only evil will come from it. I believe in you. I believe in us. I will knock down the walls.....Love always Dirty Dean Denton...xoxo

SteelerSteve
03-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Ok Denton,
Obviously you have no intelligence to figure it out. Let me put into terms that you just might understand.
"Steelers Rule", despite all the negative remarks of how useless thier offensive line was,or is. Every man on that team played thier hearts out,and did something that noone ever did to this date.
They went through the toughest of schedules, and still came out victorious,and brought home an unprecidented sixth trophy!
Your stupid reply was to an awsome running game was the reason why. And as far as your physical remark , that i need to be slapped around some ,well ,bring it.
Some members commented on how thier defense was a major reason why. I quickly agreed with that post.
You see , they had something to contribute to the thread. They probably had no intention on just raising thier post count , but actually responded in a mature mannor.
Hartwig was mentioned in the same sentence as the great ones because now he is a part of that legacy. No matter how great he is or is not he has a ring at that position ,for combining with all of the other so called "incompetent" offensive lineman on our team.
Hence, "The steelers rule get over it". Hold on a second! So why are you pissed off with Mr. Denton? You cheer for the same team right? Everyone on this post who is a Steelers fan thinks the Steelers rule because they do, but if somebody wants to point out a weak point on our team then there is nothing at all wrong with it, because anybody could tell you that our O-line is pretty awful. Besides, I thought the sarcastic comment towards the running game was actually pretty funny, its a message board who's topic has to be a team that plays a game, why shouldn't it be light hearted? My suggestion to you is to calm down, smoke a joint and rethink your priorities in life before getting completely pissed off over a game, and someone who you will never meet in person. So relax and just enjoy hanging out with people who share a common interest: Steeler football!!:yellowthumb:

Andalusi
03-16-2009, 11:06 PM
2. I dont hit girls. Doubt I'm going to travel across the country to do it...geek
4. You owe me a beer.
6. I still stand by what I said in the first place. Whatever it was. I posted from the heart.
8. As for the rest of your hatred...Build a bridge and get over it. Blah, Blah, Blah...xoxoxo

P.S I still love you no matter how you feel about me. In time I will win your heart. I will win your love because it was ment to be. Together we shall dance under the stars like Bonnie and Clyde....Dont let this hatred consume you. let it go. Only evil will come from it. I believe in you. I believe in us. I will knock down the walls.....Love always Dirty Dean Denton...xoxo

You are so funny :lol:

BlitzburghNation
03-17-2009, 01:21 AM
4. You owe me a beer.

:haha: :hilarious::hilarious:

Dean Denton
03-17-2009, 07:40 PM
:haha: :hilarious::hilarious: I know, but he wont see it that way. He just wants to tell me how stupid I am. I'm just trying to love him. I just want to show him the lighter side of sports...I bet he has broken many TV's watching Steeler games...:stirpot:

Scorp
03-17-2009, 08:05 PM
Another reason why i love you girls. :banana: I mean guys. :grin1: Double D is awesome man! I got your back Big D. :yellowthumb:
I thought i read something about pills. I don't do midol chicketies.