PDA

View Full Version : A look into the Steelers future

Scorp
03-12-2009, 01:53 PM
:banana:WHO WILL THE STEELERS PLAY AND WHIP IN SUPER BOWL XLIV?
:banging::bunny:

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 01:58 PM
The LA Lions....Or the San Antonio Vikings....this of course is if we are looking into the future.....

Scorp
03-12-2009, 02:05 PM
how about a rematch with the ariz. urinals or the seattle teacups?

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 02:19 PM
how about a rematch with the ariz. urinals or the seattle teacups?
How about NO. I dont want anymore SB against low rent cry baby franchises. I want to play a team with pride and heart. If I could pick a team to play, I would say the Giants, or the Eagles. 49ers wouldn't be bad either, then we would have a clean sweep over the NFCW....Packers are another team worthy of our greatness in a SB match up.

Scorp
03-12-2009, 02:23 PM
I concurr with your picks. I would like to throw in the redskins and the sorry sowboys. One more win over them in the big game would be vey sweet.

STEEL CITY TANK
03-12-2009, 05:49 PM
I concurr with your picks. I would like to throw in the redskins and the sorry sowboys. One more win over them in the big game would be vey sweet.

I would Love a super bowl against the cowgirls and tony blow-mo, and watch him buckle under the pressure and all the steel crushing hits......What a show it would be :popcorn:

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 05:52 PM
I would Love a super bowl against the cowgirls and tony blow-mo, and watch him buckle under the pressure and all the steel crushing hits......What a show it would be :popcorn: I think other then Manning VS. Manning, the biggest Superbowl to be made would be the Giants-Steelers. Ben against Eli, both winners of the last two SB, both from the same draft class, and both winning the game with 37 seconds left on the clock. I'm sure there is more I'm leaving out with those two, but that game would be huge. It would be the most watched SB ever...

SteelerRush
03-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Cowgirls or Jints but more likely lioness:yellowthumb: worst to first baby.....

BlitzburghNation
03-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Let's see :thinking: Look into the future,,,,,I see Big Ben bringing us at least 2 more championships :D

STEEL CITY TANK
03-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Let's see :thinking: Look into the future,,,,,I see Big Ben bringing us at least 2 more championships :D

:plus1: I have a huge feeling by the time he retires he'll have the record for the most won SB's by a QB and I think he'll have a very long career (I see a better OL in the future:crossfingers:)

--- Added 3/12/2009 at 04:12 PM ---

I think other then Manning VS. Manning, the biggest Superbowl to be made would be the Giants-Steelers. Ben against Eli, both winners of the last two SB, both from the same draft class, and both winning the game with 37 seconds left on the clock. I'm sure there is more I'm leaving out with those two, but that game would be huge. It would be the most watched SB ever...

I never thought about that....sounds like it would be a heavy weight fight promoted by don king:firing: :club:...all these what if's and dramatic commercials and sayings lol

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 06:21 PM
:plus1: I have a huge feeling by the time he retires he'll have the record for the most won SB's by a QB and I think he'll have a very long career (I see a better OL in the future:crossfingers:)

--- Added 3/12/2009 at 04:12 PM ---

I never thought about that....sounds like it would be a heavy weight fight promoted by don king:firing: :club:...all these what if's and dramatic commercials and sayings lol
It would have happened this year if Plexiglass didn't shoot himself. I think it happens sooner rather then later. i say within 2 seasons. Not much in the giants way other then themselves. its the Steelers that have tough QB to have to beat. IMO...

K Train
03-12-2009, 06:26 PM
thrilling thread topic

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 06:29 PM
thrilling thread topic
Its something atleast. Hows my wife?

Silverback 92
03-13-2009, 12:21 AM
viqueers take a beating

yinzer
03-13-2009, 09:39 AM
I would Love a super bowl against the cowgirls and tony blow-mo, and watch him buckle under the pressure and all the steel crushing hits......What a show it would be :popcorn:

that would be too easy!! :lol:

Sir Blitzelot
03-13-2009, 09:49 AM
Super Bowl XLIV: Steelers vs. 49ers

Scorp
03-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Maybe the STEELERS will face the giANTS and plexiglass aka cheddar bob. That is my final answer.

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Maybe the STEELERS will face the giANTS and plexiglass aka cheddar bob. That is my final answer.8 mile...I get it.