PDA

View Full Version : Joe Jurevicius and the Steelers?

LatrobePA
03-12-2009, 08:51 AM
He was released from the stains, would he be a fit here?

TampaSteelGirl
03-12-2009, 09:04 AM
I think he's a great WR!! He'd be a great fit here. Good thing he got out of Cleveland so he can keep his knees clean...they got some serious staph going on there!!! I'd like to see Joe a Steeler!!! :yellowthumb:

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-12-2009, 09:27 AM
He was released from the stains, would he be a fit here?

Stairway posted this earlier.

He's always had great hands and good size..obviously the health is an issue..would definately have to pass a physical with flying colors.I'm sure Ben would love having the size to throw at..i'd give him a look at least.:2cents:

SteelCityKid5
03-12-2009, 10:02 AM
sure why not? if we add galloway and double j i think that would help us use two vets for a couple of years and we could work in some new guys ... double j would be a great fit for the black and gold

Stairwayto7
03-12-2009, 10:37 AM
I posted this way earlier under the NFL Forum

TampaSteelGirl
03-12-2009, 11:09 AM
I posted this way earlier under the NFL Forum

It's ok I answered your post as well :greengrin:

Friday133
03-12-2009, 11:12 AM
I would pass.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-12-2009, 11:43 AM
He'd be worth a look to see how healthy he is and what he could contribute. He's a scrapper which is always a good fit for a Steeler team. I don't expect much to come of him getting a visit here but it wouldn't hurt to look and see.

SteelerRush
03-12-2009, 12:09 PM
I always like the way he was a clutch receiver on third downs much like Wes Welker. Bring him in and Sign him. I am all for it!

LatrobePA
03-12-2009, 12:14 PM
I always like the way he was a clutch receiver on third downs much like Wes Welker. Bring him in and Sign him. I am all for it!

I agree....Sorry I don't read the NFL section that much.

Gettysburgh_Steel
03-12-2009, 12:41 PM
I don't think that he is a need that we have to look for,we have more pressing needs that we are all aware of. I do not dislike the guy , but i simply think our front office is somewhere else,as well they should be. There are far more pressing needs to address.

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 12:54 PM
He adds good depth to the WR though. He's a solid player, and in no way would hurt this team. Good football player and I would be happy to have him. If...he's not hurt.

Gettysburgh_Steel
03-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Find what you do best, then do your best with it!!!!!!!Make something happen. Thats how it gets started.Mess with that Denton!!!!!!!!

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Find what you do best, then do your best with it!!!!!!!Make something happen. Thats how it gets started.Mess with that Denton!!!!!!!!
Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and F*ck the prom queeen....We are stealing quotes now, right?

Gettysburgh_Steel
03-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Losers are you "sir denton" You **** me off with some of your "so called" quips that you try to flaunt around. You are the man , and you are the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Losers are you "sir denton" You **** me off with some of your "so called" quips that you try to flaunt around. You are the man , and you are the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an ugly thing to say...does this mean we aren't friends anymore? Poor ugliness. Was that it? That was your great comeback? You came at me with this gay quote, and asked for a responce, and I fed it to you like the cry baby mama's boy you are. Do yourself and the entire world a favor you bed wetter and go change your huggies because you stink. Dry your eyes, your embarrassment to men. And again you have been left wanting....

DIESELMAN
03-12-2009, 03:47 PM
It damn sure is the offseason.....lets try and stay on topic guys.

K Train
03-12-2009, 03:56 PM
**** no hes a bum, that staff infection ravaged his knee and i would be kinda pissed if we signed him

Friday133
03-12-2009, 04:16 PM
**** no hes a bum, that staff infection ravaged his knee and i would be kinda pissed if we signed him

I agree!

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 04:22 PM
how old is he?

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-12-2009, 04:36 PM
He's 35. I haven't seen him play for awhile...he used to be decent, like i said he'd have to pass a physical with flyin colors just to be considered.

SteelerRush
03-12-2009, 04:41 PM
He's 35. I haven't seen him play for awhile...he used to be decent, like i said he'd have to pass a physical with flyin colors just to be considered.
I didn't think he was that old. If he can pass a physical and we can get him for the min it might be worth it to sign another veteran, If anything it would be some insurance incase Sweed has the drops again this season.

igor0190
03-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Much rather have Galloway...

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 04:47 PM
If he's healthy I dont see the problem. He has good hands, and loves big games. He also would love to stick it to the Browns for cutting him loose. He came to them to retire at home, and then was let go. He's hungry for payback.

SteelerRush
03-12-2009, 04:51 PM
If he's healthy I dont see the problem. He has good hands, and loves big games. He also would love to stick it to the Browns for cutting him loose. He came to them to retire at home, and then was let go. He's hungry for payback.
At this point he is probably just hungry for a paycheck. You know the economy s*cks right now!

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 05:49 PM
At this point he is probably just hungry for a paycheck. You know the economy s*cks right now!
I'm sure he's not forced to eat Mac and cheese so he's doing fine i'm sure...lol

HUNT4SEVEN
03-12-2009, 05:52 PM

Right i'll be pissed to:yesnod:, i don't want him bringing his STAPH infected @$$ here giving it to our guys:nono:He's done, he( jerk a vichious )even said he would only play one more year, F*&^ him. and i know that's not how u spell his name:lol:

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Right i'll be pissed to:yesnod:, i don't want him bringing his STAPH infected @$$ here giving it to our guys:nono:He's done, he( jerk a vichious )even said he would only play one more year, F*&^ him. and i know that's not how u spell his name:lol:
WOW!!!! I could actually feel the heat from that. I guess we know how you feel about joe playing for the Steelers...lol I think Sweed will be fine, but we do need to bring someone in here. What we have at 4, 5 and 6 will not do.

Callax
03-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and F*ck the prom queeen....We are stealing quotes now, right?

I love that quote from THE ROCK by sean connery...
your best??? losers whine out 'doing your best' while winners go home and f**k the prom queen...
"I married the prom queen" nicholas cage!!!
I like JJ and he would get a look...
maybe sign him if he is healthy...

dawgs
03-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Joe is a good guy and good team player. But He likes to rehab before the injury if even heeled so He screws up his own legs. I wish joe the best. But he grew up a cleveland browns fan, so steelers would have to overpay to get him.

But what a good guy. If healthy he would help any team.

SteelerRush
03-13-2009, 01:25 PM
I don't see a problem with the dude if he's healthy but only at a min salary. If anything he helps with depth even if Sweed gets the third spot.

beaver688
03-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Joe will not play for the Steeler he hates them--- he is talking to the cowboys right now.

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 03:17 PM
How do you know he hates em? I never heard that statement. How could anyone hate the steelers? The rule....

TampaSteelGirl
03-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Joe is a good guy and good team player. But He likes to rehab before the injury if even heeled so He screws up his own legs. I wish joe the best. But he grew up a cleveland browns fan, so steelers would have to overpay to get him.

But what a good guy. If healthy he would help any team.

We won't overpay anyone....guess he won't be a Steeler then...Never heard he has had issues before being in Cleveland where there were several guys with Staph infections...WTF???

beaver688
03-13-2009, 03:39 PM
he gets his hair cut the same place I do and thats the talk I don't care if you believe it or not no skin of my nose

TampaSteelGirl
03-13-2009, 03:43 PM
he gets his hair cut the same place I do and thats the talk I don't care if you believe it or not no skin of my nose

Can I please see the link that verifies this....:grin1:

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 03:46 PM
he gets his hair cut the same place I do and thats the talk I don't care if you believe it or not no skin of my noseHey there little fella, dont get your neck hairs in a twist. Its just a question. Where do you get your hair cut? And who is it that said this to you? We want names to confirm this thats all. You did not tell any of us that you had such a reliable source for your information. did Joe say this to you?

beaver688
03-13-2009, 04:02 PM
I wasn't being shittie I just don't like being qustion when I know what I said is true NEW IMAGE in willowick ohio where Joe got his hair cut since he was a baby>

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 04:06 PM
I wasn't being shittie I just don't like being qustion when I know what I said is true NEW IMAGE in willowick ohio where Joe got his hair cut since he was a baby>When he played for the Seagals did he travel cross country for a trim? Because I thought he went to Schimdty's in Ballard for his hair cut. So who told you this..Tell us please. We all want to know...Come on man.

beaver688
03-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Have a nice day A-hole

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Have a nice day A-hole I would like to dedicate one of my favorite Motley Crue songs to you....Girl dont go away mad, just go away....j/k lover...xoxoxo

beaver688
03-13-2009, 05:00 PM
I never in my life thought I would say this but no wonder people all over hate steeler fans it people like you! Who kniow itall I hope the hell you are proven wrong about this post

--- Added 3/13/2009 at 04:00 PM ---

If they were smart on this site they would say the same to you cause you seem to pick a fight with everyone---go away yourself little girl.

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 05:02 PM
I never in my life thought I would say this but no wonder people all over hate steeler fans it people like you! Who kniow itall I hope the hell you are proven wrong about this post

--- Added 3/13/2009 at 04:00 PM ---

If they were smart on this site they would say the same to you cause you seem to pick a fight with everyone---go away yourself little girl.
Stop it. i'm getting misty....

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Dean, you making friends again? You damn kids, Don't make me pull this car over......

beaver688
03-13-2009, 05:12 PM
I don't think your getting misty eyed I thing its the drugs.

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 05:18 PM
I don't think your getting misty eyed I thing its the drugs. Who told you my secret? Was it that barber of yours spreading more rumors? I will be happy to share my crack with you if you stop picking on me. I am sweet and sensitive and you are being rather harsh...

beaver688
03-13-2009, 05:24 PM
I will catch you later.

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 05:33 PM
I will catch you later.
Leave it to Beaver688 to just up and go. Take it slow, that is the tempo...talk to ya later buddy....

K Train
03-13-2009, 07:31 PM
ok seriously....back on topic this **** gives me a headache

SteelerSteve
03-16-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm sure he's not forced to eat Mac and cheese so he's doing fine i'm sure...lol Hey, I like Mac and cheese!

--- Added 3/16/2009 at 06:24 PM ---

I wasn't being shittie I just don't like being qustion when I know what I said is true NEW IMAGE in willowick ohio where Joe got his hair cut since he was a baby> How are some people so fortunate? I would give anything to even witness the presence of the superstar Joe Jurevicius! Let alone get a haircut at the same place as him! Who knows maybe you have gotten your haircut with the same pair of clippers once or twice, maybe you could sell a lock of his hair on ebay and become a millionare! Wow, what a lucky guy.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dean Denton
03-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Hey, I like Mac and cheese!

--- Added 3/16/2009 at 06:24 PM ---

How are some people so fortunate? I would give anything to even witness the presence of the superstar Joe Jurevicius! Let alone get a haircut at the same place as him! Who knows maybe you have gotten your haircut with the same pair of clippers once or twice, maybe you could sell a lock of his hair on ebay and become a millionare! Wow, what a lucky guy.:clap::clap::clap::clap: Careful SteelerSteve this one here does not like to be questioned. He knows what he knows and will not be denied. TampaSteelgirl and I tried to show love and support, but he became defensive and threatened to turn green and grow the size of a real man...so we backed off. We know what happens when he gets angry, and I for one did not want that on my conscious. Egg shells my friend, walk on egg shells....lol

TampaSteelGirl
03-17-2009, 12:54 PM
Careful SteelerSteve this one here does not like to be questioned. He knows what he knows and will not be denied. TampaSteelgirl and I tried to show love and support, but he became defensive and threatened to turn green and grow the size of a real man...so we backed off. We know what happens when he gets angry, and I for one did not want that on my conscious. Egg shells my friend, walk on egg shells....lol

Word......

JensK
03-17-2009, 01:48 PM
God i hate the offseason...

Dean Denton
03-17-2009, 06:38 PM
God i hate the offseason...
Its not all bad. We still have eachother....lol

SteelerSteve
03-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Careful SteelerSteve this one here does not like to be questioned. He knows what he knows and will not be denied. TampaSteelgirl and I tried to show love and support, but he became defensive and threatened to turn green and grow the size of a real man...so we backed off. We know what happens when he gets angry, and I for one did not want that on my conscious. Egg shells my friend, walk on egg shells....lol
Hey, I was just congratulating the guy on his accomplishment. Though I have to admit I am consumed with jealousy at the same time though I definitley dont want to waken the beast within him, thanks for the warning. lol:yellowthumb:

Dean Denton
03-18-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey, I was just congratulating the guy on his accomplishment. Though I have to admit I am consumed with jealousy at the same time though I definitley dont want to waken the beast within him, thanks for the warning. lol:yellowthumb:Any time....He wont talk to us anymore though. He comes on, I see him at the bottom. I should give him a hug or something...

Deb
03-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Joe and I went to the same high school..maybe I can get a scoop though beaver seems to know him pretty well ;-)

TEEMONT
03-18-2009, 06:45 PM
damn there are some bitches on this site

Dean Denton
03-18-2009, 06:58 PM
damn there are some bitches on this siteDo you think it has anything to do with getting wheen off the nipple too soon? Because I hear that can cause bitchism.

TEEMONT
03-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Do you think it has anything to do with getting wheen off the nipple too soon? Because I hear that can cause bitchism.

i dunno dude...you seem to be the leading authority

Dean Denton
03-18-2009, 07:07 PM
i dunno dude...you seem to be the leading authority I was never wheen. Not sure what I would do without the nipple....lol

TampaSteelGirl
03-18-2009, 09:10 PM
damn there are some bitches on this site

You're quite bitchy sometimes....Hey just like this post...sounds bitchy to me!

:OA02:

TEEMONT
03-19-2009, 01:45 AM
You're quite bitchy sometimes....Hey just like this post...sounds bitchy to me!

:OA02:

good one...I guess I must be on your cycle. Besides...I'd rather be bitchy, than a bitch.

It was pretty cool of you all to be ultra-douchey to that dude. No wonder new members stop posting after 50 posts or so. Dude says he gets his haircut were JJ does, and all of a sudden he's a liar.

I'm glad I don't get my haircut with any ballers, people here would just be haters.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did hate the Steelers.

Ambridge
03-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Bringing Jurevicius in is one thing and him actually making the final roster is another.

He's definately on the back-end of his career with some health issues as well.

TampaSteelGirl
03-19-2009, 09:33 AM
good one...I guess I must be on your cycle. Besides...I'd rather be bitchy, than a bitch.

It was pretty cool of you all to be ultra-douchey to that dude. No wonder new members stop posting after 50 posts or so. Dude says he gets his haircut were JJ does, and all of a sudden he's a liar.

I'm glad I don't get my haircut with any ballers, people here would just be haters.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did hate the Steelers.

You're calling me a bitch? Ohh that's rich! Good for you and oh yea i'll share my pad with you when you're having your man period...whatever Teemont.

We were just joking with the guy...Jesus!! You have had your share of nastiness as well, difference we are just messing around with people, you always make people feel like shiat with your cynical one liners....Peace out pal! :buttkiss:

TEEMONT
03-19-2009, 02:32 PM
You're calling me a bitch? Ohh that's rich! Good for you and oh yea i'll share my pad with you when you're having your man period...whatever Teemont.

We were just joking with the guy...Jesus!! You have had your share of nastiness as well, difference we are just messing around with people, you always make people feel like shiat with your cynical one liners....Peace out pal! :buttkiss:

if people feel like **** ...based on what I type online....then they need to check their lives.

Dean Denton
03-19-2009, 03:28 PM
if people feel like **** ...based on what I type online....then they need to check their lives.Based on what you just said, I dont see how we are any different. We asked a simple question, then Fun Boy got all bent out of shape. When I first came to this forum, you, Ktrain and a few others poked fun at me, made snide comments about my post, and what not. But guess what? My balls aren't the size of peanuts, and I can take it. If your going to be on a forum, and you post something, you better expect to be questioned from time to time. Especially if you are new. I have yet to really see something like that, that has not been questioned anyways. If you cant take it, then you better go post on a baseball or a soap opera forum with the rest of the soft sensitive bitches...If I tell you, that you have minzy little faggot balls for calling Tampa a bitch, are you going to get mad, or are you going to take it with a grain of salt? I would think the latter from out past conversations, but you never know. Calling girls names IMO his hitting below the belt, but I guess you think its more exceptable then calling out a new member that cries foul for asking questions....Now dont go thinking i dont love you anymore, but you have left me scratching my head on this one.

TEEMONT
03-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Based on what you just said, I dont see how we are any different. We asked a simple question, then Fun Boy got all bent out of shape. When I first came to this forum, you, Ktrain and a few others poked fun at me, made snide comments about my post, and what not. But guess what? My balls aren't the size of peanuts, and I can take it. If your going to be on a forum, and you post something, you better expect to be questioned from time to time. Especially if you are new. I have yet to really see something like that, that has not been questioned anyways. If you cant take it, then you better go post on a baseball or a soap opera forum with the rest of the soft sensitive bitches...If I tell you, that you have minzy little faggot balls for calling Tampa a bitch, are you going to get mad, or are you going to take it with a grain of salt? I would think the latter from out past conversations, but you never know. Calling girls names IMO his hitting below the belt, but I guess you think its more exceptable then calling out a new member that cries foul for asking questions....Now dont go thinking i dont love you anymore, but you have left me scratching my head on this one.

If a girl is going to talk **** on people, then she isn't beyond gettign **** talked on her. This isn't middle-earth, and she ain't no fair-maiden.

I don't think the dude ever cried foul...go back and read his posts. Yinz jumped all over the dude for no reason. If a douche comes on here spouting nonsense, like say, Tim Lumber, then sure give the dude **** for a while. But when a gy says , "yo I get my haircut where he gets his haircut." And offers some possible decent insight. Maybe give him the benefit of the doubt? It's not all that outlandish. Jurevicius did go to high school in Ohio, so there is a good chance he might hate the Steelers. Crazy huh?

Me personally I take shi ton here with a grain of salt, but not everyone does, especially new people who might be intimidated into not coming back (or who now just look at posts and won't post anymore b/c they don't want to get jumped all over). I mean for ****s sakes, I don't even know any of you. Although I have met two people from this board and got ****ed up with them.

There are def people who deserve to get ****-talked on, I'm probably one of them, but I usually try to keep it to those who I know I can take it (like koopa, now he is fun to talk **** to).

ON topic

**** Jurevicius, he is washed up. Just draft a WR.

Dean Denton
03-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Page 4 he starts going off the deep end man. Those were normal questions,and he got all pissed off, called me an *** hole and gave me the finger and split.....not to mention Gettysburgh_Steel was all in my *** too for some reason....but I took care of him. I even PM the little guy and told him not to leave.....

K Train
03-19-2009, 05:31 PM
id call a girl a name....just sayin

i dont really care what people on the internet think about me, i dont know any of you but i do like some of you as e-friends

**** joe....hes a bum, draft a wr

lol

Dean Denton
03-19-2009, 05:37 PM
id call a girl a name....just sayin

i dont really care what people on the internet think about me, i dont know any of you but i do like some of you as e-friends

**** joe....hes a bum, draft a wr

lolWhy cant I see your avitar? We might draft a WR, but I think it happens on day two unless there is a stud on the board....

beaver688
03-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Will you guys stop now your all forgotten about--- I could give a **** at all I just didn't want to get in a pissen contest---I'll say it again he said he hates the stellers ---and believe me he is in no shape to play anywhere he came in that day and was limping very badly now please put it to bed ---oh and I did not give you the finger but I did call you an ahole if-- I gave you the finger it was one of those stupid little icons at the bottum which I have no idea what they mean---good evening and have a good one also thanks to the people who were trying to stick up for me but believe me I can hold my own been there done that. ED

Dean Denton
03-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Will you guys stop now your all forgotten about--- I could give a **** at all I just didn't want to get in a pissen contest---I'll say it again he said he hates the stellers ---and believe me he is in no shape to play anywhere he came in that day and was limping very badly now please put it to bed ---oh and I did not give you the finger but I did call you an ahole if-- I gave you the finger it was one of those stupid little icons at the bottum which I have no idea what they mean---good evening and have a good one also thanks to the people who were trying to stick up for me but believe me I can hold my own been there done that. ED i got something you can hold...sorry, i couldn't resist...lol Did you say ****??????

beaver688
03-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Your just a bowl full of jelly.

Dean Denton
03-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Your just a bowl full of jelly.
I've never had that, is it good? Have I told you that I love you yet..at all?

beaver688
03-19-2009, 06:44 PM
no ---please don't

Dean Denton
03-19-2009, 06:57 PM
no ---please don't
Damn it man...it cant be helped at this point.....I love you, you little fuzzy wuzzy...xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Hows the burning sensation, did the meds help?

BlitzburghNation
03-19-2009, 11:21 PM

This would be from the movie,,,,,,the rock :D

What an ugly thing to say...does this mean we aren't friends anymore?

This was from,,,,,,Tombstone :D

Far as Joe goes,,,,,:thinking:
Nah,,,too old and is always getting injured,,,,,,So :whiz: on joe :lol:

Dean Denton
03-20-2009, 01:55 PM
This would be from the movie,,,,,,the rock :D

This was from,,,,,,Tombstone :D

Far as Joe goes,,,,,:thinking:
Nah,,,too old and is always getting injured,,,,,,So :whiz: on joe :lol:Yes, but do you know what movie inspired, The Riddle of Steel? and what is the riddle of Steel?

--- Added 3/20/2009 at 12:55 PM ---

Better yet, try this one...

Dan: I want Anna back.
Larry: She’s made her choice.
Dan: I owe you an apology. I fell in love with her. My intention was not to make you suffer.
Larry: So where’s the apology? Ya ****.
Dan: I apologize. If you love her you’ll let her go so she can be happy.
Larry: She doesn’t want to be happy.
Dan: Everybody wants to be happy.
Larry: Depressives don’t. They want to be unhappy to confirm they’re depressed. If they were happy they couldn’t be depressed anymore. They’d have to go out into the world and live. Which can be depressing.***************************************

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Yes, but do you know what movie inspired, The Riddle of Steel? and what is the riddle of Steel?

A Conan the Barbarian reference?...sweeeeeet.

Dean Denton
03-20-2009, 02:32 PM
A Conan the Barbarian reference?...sweeeeeet.

that was too easy....Thats my favorite movie of all time....What about the other?

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-20-2009, 02:48 PM
....hmmmmm..Closer?:thinking:

lol, this thread is so hi-jacked.

Dean Denton
03-20-2009, 04:22 PM
....hmmmmm..Closer?:thinking:

lol, this thread is so hi-jacked.
Have you really seen that movie???? dont lie, god is listening.. And yes the thread has been jacked...but does it matter anymore?

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Have you really seen that movie???? dont lie, god is listening.. And yes the thread has been jacked...but does it matter anymore?

I watched that movie for one reason...Natalie Portman..lol. But the wife and i watched it when it first came out..had to watch it twice to figure out what the hell was really goin on.

Dean Denton
03-20-2009, 05:00 PM
I watched that movie for one reason...Natalie Portman..lol. But the wife and i watched it when it first came out..had to watch it twice to figure out what the hell was really goin on.you loved it didn't you? I thought it was great. I have man crush on Clive Owen now....