PDA

View Full Version : Signed by the whole Team

ldjbrown
03-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi to all, just wanted to sign up to get the buzz going on "Big Mama's Pittsburgh Steelers Awesome Rocker". This rocker is signed by the entire team and she wants to sell it to open up a mentorship program to teach young inner city children how to run their own business.
I am not sure how much she wants for it. I am new at this so I will try to post a picture of it next time. Love the Web site, lots of fans here.
Big Mama said she called and left a message for Hines Ward #86 during the end of the 1st quarter. Her message was this; she had a dream that Santanio Holmes was going to catch the winning ball so he needed to watch over him. Hines came to Big Mama’s the day the city of Pittsburgh honored the Steelers with a hometown parade. His visit was to thank her for her call and of course eat Big Mama’s famous soul food.
If you want more details though let me know and I will shoot you an e-mail. Also, if anyone may know how much something like this might be worth. Love to hear from you.

Take care...Denice

Dean Denton
03-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Post some pictures of the chair. also get a model to show it off.

ldjbrown
03-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi Dean, I don't know how to put a picture of the Rocker on this site, any idea's?

Dean Denton
03-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Hi Dean, I don't know how to put a picture of the Rocker on this site, any idea's?
Send AZ or Top Gun a PM or private msg and they will tell you what you can do to do that. They would be happy to assist in that. I think AZ is on right now. Oh, and dont forget to add a model to the photo's.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Send AZ or Top Gun a PM or private msg and they will tell you what you can do to do that. They would be happy to assist in that. I think AZ is on right now. Oh, and dont forget to add a model to the photo's.

Yea, maybe she could get a pic of Chris Kemoeatu wearing a banana hammock sittin on it!:eek1:

Dean Denton
03-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Yea, maybe she could get a pic of Chris Kemoeatu wearing a banana hammock sittin on it!:eek1: only if he wears his hair down,and shaves his back.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-11-2009, 01:29 PM
only if he wears his hair down,and shaves his back.

:thinking: Not sure about the shaved back...I'm feeling ya on the hair down..but that sasquatch look is just too damn irresistable.

I think this thread got :threadjack:

Dean Denton
03-11-2009, 01:33 PM
:thinking: Not sure about the shaved back...I'm feeling ya on the hair down..but that sasquatch look is just too damn irresistable.

I think this thread got :threadjack:
Were you a big fan of George the Animal Steele?

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Were you a big fan of George the Animal Steele?

oh yes the "Animal"..what fond memories...he was so hairy bigfoot took pictures of him.

Dean Denton
03-11-2009, 01:42 PM
oh yes the "Animal"..what fond memories...he was so hairy bigfoot took pictures of him.
thats funny. He had to have been the nastiest wrestler of all time. Right up there with Adrian Adonis.

AZ_Steeler
03-11-2009, 02:07 PM
:welcome:

Glad you found us and if you have any questions let us know! :bigthumb:

ldjbrown
03-11-2009, 02:27 PM
How can I upload a picture of the Rocker?

ejsteeler
03-11-2009, 09:19 PM
:welcome: Have a blast!!!!!! :cope:

KY TITAN
03-16-2009, 08:29 PM
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh160/kytitan42240/avt46.gifWELCOME TO SA ENJOYhttp://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh160/kytitan42240/avt46.gif