Seattle Seahawks 60/1 60/1
Cincinnati Bengals 75/1 75/1
Kansas City Chiefs 100/1 100/1
Cleveland Browns 10 0/1 100/1
St. Louis Rams 100/1 100/1
Oakland Raiders 100/1 100/1
Detroit Lions 150/1 150/1

Event Date: 02/07/10

The fact that Dallas is 5th on that list is an absolute complete joke. What the hell is it with all these people trying to make Dallas and Tony Romo to be this great great football team. The guy cant win in the playoffs and the team in general is just a complete wreck. I know they are relieved to have gotten rid of Terrell Owens but with that being said that is still going to be a big big void in the Cowboys passing attack. TO like him or not still has the ability to make big plays and make Romo a better QB, and help that team win some games, and him leaving the Cowboys is not going to do their offense any favors. As for the Steelers I think they should be the favorites on that list to win just because most of their D is coming back next season, Ben Roethlisberger is still the QB and all he does is win games and knows how to win games, their schedule is very very weak, and that Tom Brady is coming back from major knee surgery and who knows how he will play and if he will be the same player as before he got hurt. But it's fine the Steelers are used to flying under the radar and taking a backseat to such teams as the Pats,Colts,Cowboys,and even teams like the Chargers.

If you are an avid watcher of the NFL Network like I was the analyst on there such as Terrell Davis and Marshall Faulk werent even talking about the Steelers in mid-October last season when discussing potential playoff contenders when they were 5-1 and looking like they were for real. It was all Tennessee,Giants,Dallas,and even how good the Broncos and Bills looked to start the year. Everybody is jealous and has a stick in their *** about the Steelers which is fine. The Steelers much like they are mostly every single year next season will be right there come January and will have a great chance I believe to win their 7th Super Bowl and hoist the Lombardi Trophy in back to back years.

Tim Lumber
03-08-2009, 11:34 PM
I actually agree with you Troy on the Dallas Cowboys being #5 no way they should be that high! But I honestly agree(not doing it to be rude to Steeler fans this time) That the New England Patriots should be #1! After all they do have the best player in the game in Tom Brady! He beat the Steelers in a playoff game 2 years ago! He beat my Ravenss on some bad ref calls in the undefeated regular season! And barely beat us! This time we have an elite QB in Joe Flacco so Im really looking forward to playing them! I agree with this list all except the Cowboys(bet they dont make playoff's!)

TEEMONT
03-08-2009, 11:47 PM
we have an elite QB in Joe Flacco

lol...is it April 1st already?

Tim Lumber
03-09-2009, 01:01 AM
lol...is it April 1st already? No it isnt TEEMONT! Flacco proved he was a great QB last season,even though he had 1 bad game the AFC Championship game! Remember he was only a rookie last year! They dont call Flacco...Joe Cool for nothing! Joe Flacco is the man in Baltimore! I think he make's the Pro Bowl in 09!

yinzer
03-09-2009, 10:09 AM
hey, lumber... if you are a ratbird fan, why does your avatar have the anti-ratbird logo? oh, and i'll give joe flaccid credit for having a strong arm but an elite qb he is not.

Troyisabeast_43
03-09-2009, 10:37 AM
No it isnt TEEMONT! Flacco proved he was a great QB last season,even though he had 1 bad game the AFC Championship game! Remember he was only a rookie last year! They dont call Flacco...Joe Cool for nothing! Joe Flacco is the man in Baltimore! I think he make's the Pro Bowl in 09!

Corrections Timmy Troll he had 3 bad games this past season against the Steelers, and a few others against the Giants and Colts games in which the Ravens got their asses blown out on the road in both of those games remember that?? Had Flacco played well enough in anyone of those 3 games against the Steelers maybe the Ratbirds and their unstoppable overrated defense actually would have won them and possibly won the division and got homefield in the playoffs. Guess what though Joe Cool ****ed up and laid an egg everytime he played the Steelers. He got sacked,he fumbled the ball a bunch of times which lead to turnovers and touchdowns, he threw big interceptions late in those games,and made critical mistakes at key points in each one of those games.

Like Lamar Woodley said before the AFC Championship when they asked him why is it that Joe Flacco hasnt been sacked or thrown any interceptions so far in the playoffs or any of the previous 3 regular season games?? Woodley replied by saying it's because he hasnt faced a defense like the Pittsburgh Steelers yet that's why. Joe Flacco can beat all these other fraud teams that the experts say are good in the AFC and around the league but until he figures out a way to beat the Steelers he hasnt done **** as far as me and every other Steelers fan on this board is concerned.

Dean Denton
03-09-2009, 12:26 PM
How are the Pats always #1 in this?

Silverback 92
03-09-2009, 12:41 PM
pats # 1 is a given it seems media and odd makers favorite reguardless of realality

Tim Lumber
03-10-2009, 02:32 AM
hey, lumber... if you are a ratbird fan, why does your avatar have the anti-ratbird logo? oh, and i'll give joe flaccid credit for having a strong arm but an elite qb he is not. sOMEBODY CHANGED MY PHOTO! ITS LOCKED! CAN YOU BELIEVE IM STUCK WITH THIS DUMB PHOTO NOW! i LOVE THE RAVENS! tHIS PHOTO IS A LIE!

--- Added 3/10/2009 at 01:32 AM ---

Corrections Timmy Troll he had 3 bad games this past season against the Steelers, and a few others against the Giants and Colts games in which the Ravens got their asses blown out on the road in both of those games remember that?? Had Flacco played well enough in anyone of those 3 games against the Steelers maybe the Ratbirds and their unstoppable overrated defense actually would have won them and possibly won the division and got homefield in the playoffs. Guess what though Joe Cool ****ed up and laid an egg everytime he played the Steelers. He got sacked,he fumbled the ball a bunch of times which lead to turnovers and touchdowns, he threw big interceptions late in those games,and made critical mistakes at key points in each one of those games.

Like Lamar Woodley said before the AFC Championship when they asked him why is it that Joe Flacco hasnt been sacked or thrown any interceptions so far in the playoffs or any of the previous 3 regular season games?? Woodley replied by saying it's because he hasnt faced a defense like the Pittsburgh Steelers yet that's why. Joe Flacco can beat all these other fraud teams that the experts say are good in the AFC and around the league but until he figures out a way to beat the Steelers he hasnt done **** as far as me and every other Steelers fan on this board is concerned.
Remember Flacco only had one reciever and was a rookie last season! This year he will be better! Ravens will probally aquire Torry Holt once he is released soon! Look out then! I cant wait to we play! This time I can back up my talk on this website! Everyone including the GREAT TROY(you) will be mute once the Ravens get the W!!

Sir Blitzelot
03-10-2009, 08:35 AM
I have to give Flacco credit; he had an amazing rookie year. He reminds me so much of Roethlisberger early in his career. Flacco is only going to get better year after year, and the Ravens are going to be a thorn in our sides for seasons to come, IMO..

yinzer
03-10-2009, 03:49 PM
I have to Flacco credit; he had an amazing rookie year. He reminds me so much of Roethlisberger early in his career. Flacco is only going to get better year after year, and the Ravens are going to be a thorn in our sides for seasons to come.

whoa there! you should have put an "IMO" after that post!

Dean Denton
03-10-2009, 04:59 PM
whoa there! you should have put an "IMO" after that post!

Yeah..The only think Falco did that looked like Ben his rookie year was throw INT's in that AFC Championship game...IMO

Troyisabeast_43
03-10-2009, 05:44 PM
I have to Flacco credit; he had an amazing rookie year. He reminds me so much of Roethlisberger early in his career. Flacco is only going to get better year after year, and the Ravens are going to be a thorn in our sides for seasons to come.

Yea Joe Flacco had a pretty decent year I wont go as far as to say it was an amazing rookie year. That Ravens defense once again set up a lot of TD's for Flacco and that offense during that streak of games the Ravens won in early November and in December. A lot of people in the media overlooked that and made it out to be like it was all Joe Flacco and it simply wasnt. Flacco did have a pretty decent first season and beat some good teams. But in the end, he didnt beat the team that he needed to beat the most, and he didnt beat the team that he will need to beat if he ever hopes to go anywhere or win a Super Bowl in his career and that team is the 6 time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers...

Dean Denton
03-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Yea Joe Flacco had a pretty decent year I wont go as far as to say it was an amazing rookie year. That Ravens defense once again set up a lot of TD's for Flacco and that offense during that streak of games the Ravens won in early November and in December. A lot of people in the media overlooked that and made it out to be like it was all Joe Flacco and it simply wasnt. Flacco did have a pretty decent first season and beat some good teams. But in the end, he didnt beat the team that he needed to beat the most, and he didnt beat the team that he will need to beat if he ever hopes to go anywhere or win a Super Bowl in his career and that team is the 6 time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers...
Ok, now your just showing off...lol

Tim Lumber
03-11-2009, 12:31 AM
I have to give Flacco credit; he had an amazing rookie year. He reminds me so much of Roethlisberger early in his career. Flacco is only going to get better year after year, and the Ravens are going to be a thorn in our sides for seasons to come, IMO.. Yes I agree with you 100% MCS513! You sound like you know your football! Yes Flacco will only get better in 09!

--- Added 3/10/2009 at 11:29 PM ---

Yea Joe Flacco had a pretty decent year I wont go as far as to say it was an amazing rookie year. That Ravens defense once again set up a lot of TD's for Flacco and that offense during that streak of games the Ravens won in early November and in December. A lot of people in the media overlooked that and made it out to be like it was all Joe Flacco and it simply wasnt. Flacco did have a pretty decent first season and beat some good teams. But in the end, he didnt beat the team that he needed to beat the most, and he didnt beat the team that he will need to beat if he ever hopes to go anywhere or win a Super Bowl in his career and that team is the 6 time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers... Im glad you admitted it also Troyisabeast! It takes a lot of gutts just like MCS513 to admit Flacco can play! Great comment Troy! Watch out Dean Denton is crying now! Ha Ha

--- Added 3/10/2009 at 11:30 PM ---

whoa there! you should have put an "IMO" after that post! Yinzer there correct...Your Not! Have a nice day!

--- Added 3/10/2009 at 11:31 PM ---

Dont start crying Dean Denton or I will mail you some Depends Diapers..Ha Ha!

yinzer
03-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Yinzer there correct...Your Not! Have a nice day!

it took me a while to figure out what you were trying to say here. let me correct your grammar:

yinzer, THEY'RE correct. YOU'RE not.

i thought you were a writer, lumber.

--- Added 3/11/2009 at 08:34 AM ---

Yeah..The only think Falco did that looked like Ben his rookie year was throw INT's in that AFC Championship game...IMO

agree. and, i don't remember ben getting manhandled by the same team 3 times his rookie season.

Andalusi
03-11-2009, 10:26 PM
No it isnt TEEMONT! Flacco proved he was a great QB last season,even though he had 1 bad game the AFC Championship game! Remember he was only a rookie last year! They dont call Flacco...Joe Cool for nothing! Joe Flacco is the man in Baltimore! I think he make's the Pro Bowl in 09!

I don't remember him keeping his cool any better than any other quarterback when under the attentions of our defense.

But even if he turns into a halfway decent quarterback the Ravens still have to go through us to make it to the playoffs and right now you are just not that good. :steelersrocksign:

Tim Lumber
03-12-2009, 01:35 AM
I don't remember him keeping his cool any better than any other quarterback when under the attentions of our defense.

But even if he turns into a halfway decent quarterback the Ravens still have to go through us to make it to the playoffs and right now you are just not that good. :steelersrocksign: Andalusi yes they are that good!(note when i comment the ravens are b*tches logo I never put it there,i love the ravens!) This year we get some respect,were not worried about the Steelers(who stole wins this year)! ONE LAST NOTE FOR LLOYDFAN4LIFE I PUT YOU IN MY BLOG IN Md. SAYING YOU ARE A DUMB REDSKINS FAN...HA HA HA HA!

--- Added 3/12/2009 at 12:35 AM ---

mY BLOG SHOULD BE UP AROUND 8AM TO 10AM! lLOYDFAN4LIFE EVERY BODY IN MARYLAND WILL BE THINKING YOU ARE A REDSKINS..I MEAN DEADSKINSS FAN...HA HA HA! I WIN LLOYD GO FIND HARRY!