PDA

View Full Version : Let's try something new.... Broncos Karma

SteelerFan87
11-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Here's something I noticed at the Pats site. Before every game, they all post in a thread about how much they will get their asses kicked, with the hope that doing so will bring them good luck. I figure at 2-5, it can't hurt to try it, so...

Wow. I mean, why even bother watching this game? Unless it's just to see the greatness of the Denver Broncos. Just look at their defense! I wish ours was half as good! I mean, sure, they allowed a few points to the Colts, but I guess you can't just allow 2 TDs all year. That game was clearly an aberration. Not to mention how great their running game is. I mean, no matter who they put back there, he gets 1000 yards. Plus, with great WRs like Javon Walker and Rod Smith, I think this might be a breakout game for Jake "the Snake" Plummer. We're doomed.
:banging:

AZ_Steeler
11-01-2006, 06:08 PM
The Steelers are no match for the Broncos. The Broncos should have been in the Super Bowl last year but the Steelers just got lucky that day. There is no way though the Steelers will be able to stop their running attack let alone Plummer... That dude is the next Joe Montana in the making! Ben is going to have problems reading their complex defensive sets, so it's probably going to be another long day for him... should be a great opportunity to get St. Pierre some reps :lol:

This is kind of fun!

SteelerFan87
11-01-2006, 06:18 PM
It kind of is, isn't it?

Anway, I don't know if I'd subject Brian St. Pierre to that fierce Broncos defense. I think he'd rather just sit there with the clipboard. I mean, getting sacked by the Broncos is worse than getting into a motorcycle accident! Roethlisberger might as well just spike the ball on every play, and then punt. Hopefully we'll be able to do that without too many false starts. :lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-01-2006, 07:22 PM
It kind of is, isn't it?

Anway, I don't know if I'd subject Brian St. Pierre to that fierce Broncos defense. I think he'd rather just sit there with the clipboard. I mean, getting sacked by the Broncos is worse than getting into a motorcycle accident! Roethlisberger might as well just spike the ball on every play, and then punt. Hopefully we'll be able to do that without too many false starts. :lol:

Watch out for those fumbles and interceptions. We are due to turn the ball over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PITT23
11-01-2006, 08:08 PM
We are going to see Jay Cutler play this week. It'll either because we make Pummer lok bad or Plummer makes us look very bad and blows us out and gets to chill out and relax after the 3rd quarter.

Likely option #2.

Koopa
11-01-2006, 08:13 PM
i agree, we got no chance, the broncos will do to us what kobe bryant likes to do to young girls in denver lol.........

House of Steel
11-01-2006, 09:02 PM
I see a Denver rout of us. I bet the return of the Mile High Salute is due to happen this week also. Denver 41 Steelers 16. Jake Plummer 350 yard game and Jay Cutler throws for 200 +. Tatum Bell goes for 100 +

SteelerFan87
11-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Yeah. Not to mention 5 INTs by Roethilsberger, maybe 10 yards for Parker if he's lucky, no catches for Hines, and 3 or 4 fumbles, both on offense and kick/punt returns. I sure am glad there aren't any broncos fans here, because we'd never hear the end of this.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-01-2006, 10:16 PM
The Broncos defense is going to shut us down so bad we'll be lucky to make -10 yards rushing and be even more fortunate if we don't have atleast 5 turnovers.

I say its the 2nd half until we atleast get past the 50 yd line.

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey I got Tatum Bell in the yahoo league. I hope he goes for 150 yards and 3 TD's.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Jake Plummer reclaims his Jake the Snake reputation and he rushes for 1 TD and throws for 2 more. The Broncos defense will also score atleast 14 points the way we're playing.

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-01-2006, 10:24 PM
The Broncos defense will also score atleast 14 points the way we're playing.

You mean the Broncos defense will score 14 points before halftime right? Hell might be before the end of the first quarter.

SteelerFan87
11-01-2006, 10:27 PM
I have Rod Smith and the Broncos Defense in the ESPN league, so I better start both of them, because Smith should have at least 2 TDs, and the defense will dominate us, and pick off Ben at least 4 times.

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-01-2006, 11:02 PM
I'm glad AZ_Steeler is starting the game thread again this week. That just ensures that we will lose. What is AZ's record anyway in game day threads? :lol:

House of Steel
11-01-2006, 11:13 PM
1-5 I believe, that boy is cursing us. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: I think someone else started the game thread before Koopa, I think they jinxed the Steelers somehow. Funny.

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-02-2006, 09:52 AM
1-5 I believe, that boy is cursing us. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: I think someone else started the game thread before Koopa, I think they jinxed the Steelers somehow. Funny.

Oh yeah that was me. Before the Jax game. :lol: You know your not so hot yourself HOS. Since writing those articles. :hilarious:

House of Steel
11-02-2006, 10:57 AM
:bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: hey at least I didn't jinx the team like you've have idiot. Should of let Koopa carry on the jive. *******.

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-02-2006, 11:31 AM
:bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: hey at least I didn't jinx the team like you've have idiot. Should of let Koopa carry on the jive. *******.

What are you immune? :bigfinger: I do not think so. It is your fault too. :bigfinger:

House of Steel
11-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Me, Immune? :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: According to my Webster's Dictionary, your picture is the definition of immune. :wtf:

AZ_Steeler
11-02-2006, 12:26 PM
I'm glad AZ_Steeler is starting the game thread again this week. That just ensures that we will lose. What is AZ's record anyway in game day threads? :lol:

I'm sure me starting the Gameday thread has nothing to do with Ben throwing INT's and Holmes and Parker putting the ball on the ground :bigthumb:

For the record though I'm 2-4...

Here's the thing... the Steelers were 0-4 in preseason and I started the gameday for week 1 and the Steelers won! Then in comes SteelerfaninPhilly and started the thread for week 2... if you ask me SteelersfaninPhilly is the one who jinxed everything because he broke the winning streak I started :bigfinger:

Now that I've defended myself let's get back on topic!