PDA

View Full Version : S.I. take on R.Lewis!

Stairwayto7
03-02-2009, 08:49 AM
Sunday's News
Lewis' gamble doesn't pay off
As much as I dislike doing the winners and losers instant analysis after just three days of free agency, it's impossible to avoid the conclusion that this weekend's biggest loser was Baltimore middle linebacker Ray Lewis.

After much big talk in recent weeks about Lewis becoming a Cowboy or a Jet -- some of it by Lewis -- nobody came calling the first time the 13-year NFL veteran reached the free-agent market. When everything is said and done, Lewis will re-sign with Baltimore, the only team that was willing to offer him as much as a three-year deal that's worth $24 million, with $17 million guaranteed.

But instead of correctly reading the tea leaves of free agency and looking like a player who knew that his best deal, and best situation, was tied to him remaining in Baltimore, Lewis now comes off as a player who tried to pump up his own market, and in the process, squandered some of the goodwill he had engendered in the only NFL home he's ever had. The Ravens and their fans aren't quite as enamored with Lewis today, now that his open flirtation with the Cowboys proved unrequited, and his assumed escape to New York turned out to be a figment of someone's imagination.

Lewis's name could have been forever golden in Baltimore, but now he just looks like another pro athlete who misjudged how much leverage he had in his contract situation. Nothing all that rare or special about that.

"Ray put himself in a corner,'' a Ravens source told me this weekend. "It's the first time in his NFL career that he's been slapped in the face, and he can't slap anyone back. We made a very fair offer, and if it doesn't work out, well, nothing lasts forever.''

Especially when one decides to gamble a bit with their reputation. -- Don Banks (7:13 p.m. ET)

TampaSteelGirl
03-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I'll bet he would have been popular in prison!! :grin1:

yinzer
03-02-2009, 09:55 AM
grass is always greener...

Stlrs4Life
03-02-2009, 10:11 AM
So true!

lloydfan4life
03-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Awwww, I feel so bad for him. :whatever:

Ray Lewis is in love with himself.... and obviously he's the only one who is. (besides timmy toolbag.)

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-02-2009, 11:14 AM
May be he'll retire now, poor Ray ray nobody wants him except the ratbirds :lol:

LarryNJ
03-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Another year or 2 of getting beat by the Steelers! Have fun Ray!

Stairwayto7
03-02-2009, 12:34 PM
It is ashame when a player tries to handcuff ownership, that has treated him so well! Then it doesn`t work, nobody is interested, so he has to come back with his tail between his legs. If I were the ratbirds, time to cut the original offer

Dean Denton
03-02-2009, 01:49 PM
I think Ray should be given the league minimum by the Ravens for his actions. Everyone knows what I already knew....over-rated at this point. for us to remove Ray all together we just need to throw a FB in his face. Even in his prime he could never shake the block....Loser...lol

AZ_Steeler
03-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Maybe he'll consider his third option... RETIREMENT!

Dean Denton
03-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Maybe he'll consider his third option... RETIREMENT!
What fun is that? Much more fun to beat him up every year, and watch him walk off the field with his head down. I like the dance too. What a waste of energy...lol I think he needs to find Jesus and ask to be forgiven for his crimes....hahahahahaha

HUNT4SEVEN
03-02-2009, 04:34 PM

Ray Lewis is in love with himself.... and obviously he's the only one who is. (besides timmy toolbag.)

:hehheh: Exactly what losers, Timmy an Gay Ray, they belong together:hehheh:

Troyisabeast_43
03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Maybe Ray Lewis needs to come to grips with the simple fact and face reality that guess what Ray?? YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD ANYMORE...Ray Lewis cant expect Baltimore to give up their whole franchise in order to sign him. There is no doubt that Ray Lewis is the face of the Baltimore Ravens but Ray should understand and be mature enough to know that no one player who is past his prime and his best years are behind him is going to be put ahead of the good of the franchise.

Tim Lumber
03-03-2009, 02:14 AM

Ray Lewis is in love with himself.... and obviously he's the only one who is. (besides timmy toolbag.) Yes I do love myself lloydfan4life Im a super star in writing..whats not to love! Ray was born to be a Raven! Every team is going to pay next year! Ray Lewis is going to have a grudge against every team! Look out,you thought your dumb #1 draft pick running back had it bad(Ray ended his season!) Willie Parker is NEXT!!

--- Added 3/2/2009 at 11:56 PM ---

Maybe Ray Lewis needs to come to grips with the simple fact and face reality that guess what Ray?? YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD ANYMORE...Ray Lewis cant expect Baltimore to give up their whole franchise in order to sign him. There is no doubt that Ray Lewis is the face of the Baltimore Ravens but Ray should understand and be mature enough to know that no one player who is past his prime and his best years are behind him is going to be put ahead of the good of the franchise. Troy he isnt that good you say? Well what happened to your #1 draft pick running back...Ray Lewis ended that rejects season! And how come the Steelers cant get a 100 yard rusher against us...because we have Ray Lewis...point made...I win!! I win!! I win!! I win!!

--- Added 3/2/2009 at 11:59 PM ---

:hehheh: Exactly what losers, Timmy an Gay Ray, they belong together:hehheh: Yeah me and Ray do get along! We are both future Hall of Famers! I will be in Hall of Fame for writing,and Ray will be in Football Hall of Fame....one fact.....when Ray retires he will be better than any Middle Linebacker the Steelers ever had..Check mate...its like checkers...King Me(I win) Sixburgh...you got schooled....fool!

--- Added 3/3/2009 at 12:00 AM ---

What fun is that? Much more fun to beat him up every year, and watch him walk off the field with his head down. I like the dance too. What a waste of energy...lol I think he needs to find Jesus and ask to be forgiven for his crimes....hahahahahaha The only with his head down is Little Ben in the locker room..thats how he became the Captain....Ha Ha Ha!

--- Added 3/3/2009 at 12:01 AM ---

I'll bet he would have been popular in prison!! :grin1:He would have been the toughest guy there so he probally would be! Who is going to mess with Ray..Nobody!

--- Added 3/3/2009 at 12:02 AM ---

So true! Thats False answer...you would think it was true...youy albert Einstein looking NERD!

--- Added 3/3/2009 at 12:05 AM ---

May be he'll retire now, poor Ray ray nobody wants him except the ratbirds :lol: Remeber Ray is a future hall of famer who will be wearing a Ravens jersey! You Steeler fans would love to see him retire especially after he destroyed your running back..Mr.#1 draft pick...Ray blew him up on that play!~

--- Added 3/3/2009 at 12:06 AM ---

Another year or 2 of getting beat by the Steelers! Have fun Ray!
I think your wrong Larry The cable Guy...go eat some porkrinds or something!

--- Added 3/3/2009 at 12:10 AM ---

Maybe he'll consider his third option... RETIREMENT! He will do the 3rd option and retire! After he does the 3rd year of his contract(Ravens offer him 3 years 24 mill) then he will retire....unfortunatly you steeler fans are going to have 3 more brutal years with ray! Lets hope your #1 draft pick running back can make it that long! Ray blew him up so bad his season was over....

--- Added 3/3/2009 at 12:14 AM ---

It is ashame when a player tries to handcuff ownership, that has treated him so well! Then it doesn`t work, nobody is interested, so he has to come back with his tail between his legs. If I were the ratbirds, time to cut the original offer Last but not least Stairwayto7! I wanted to talk trash but I have to admit your right! Baltimore is very angry at Ray! He still is a legend here,but we feel why pay more than we have to in the salary cap era! Theres been several stories in paper how Ravens should only offer Ray 3 years 18 million! Ray messed up big time, Its going to take Baltimore a while to forgive him!

JensK
03-03-2009, 03:35 AM
--- Added 3/3/2009 at 12:01 AM ---

He would have been the toughest guy there so he probally would be! Who is going to mess with Ray..Nobody!

Joey Porter did...

Tim Lumber
03-04-2009, 05:40 AM
Joey Porter did... I have to admit Joey Porter is a animal! I actually was mad Ravens didnt sign him when he was a free agent a few years back! He wanted to come here,but dam Brian Billick was too stuburn! Steeler fans...this is ROUND 2 on Stairwayto7 message board..Is this all you's have? Step up kiddies!

TampaSteelGirl
03-04-2009, 11:12 AM
First of all Tim you keep saying post after post how Ray "destroyed" our RB last year...the kid and I mean "kid" was a freaking rookie!! I mean it's like you picking on a freaking teenager...If you're proud about his so called destroying a rookie then by all means pat yourself on the back but until he lays Hines out he's still soft...soft...soft!! Anyone could take out a rookie who only played 2 games in the NFL..Mendenhall didn't even have time to shake out the nerves....I wouldn't be that proud of having taken a young buck out...Big strong guy like Ray Lewis can do better than that don't ya think?? :OA02:

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 12:37 PM
First of all Tim you keep saying post after post how Ray "destroyed" our RB last year...the kid and I mean "kid" was a freaking rookie!! I mean it's like you picking on a freaking teenager...If you're proud about his so called destroying a rookie then by all means pat yourself on the back but until he lays Hines out he's still soft...soft...soft!! Anyone could take out a rookie who only played 2 games in the NFL..Mendenhall didn't even have time to shake out the nerves....I wouldn't be that proud of having taken a young buck out...Big strong guy like Ray Lewis can do better than that don't ya think?? :OA02:
I'm just glad Ray didn't try stabbing him.

TampaSteelGirl
03-04-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm just glad Ray didn't try stabbing him.

He probably thought about it and decided he couldn't get lucky enough to get away with it twice!! :hilarious:

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 02:56 PM
He probably thought about it and decided he couldn't get lucky enough to get away with it twice!! :hilarious:
hahaha, you think that Ray only did that one other time? I'll bet he has done it many times to help support his closet drug habit. I hear he robs people to buy crack for him and his lover Tim "likes to be fisted" Lumber.......

TampaSteelGirl
03-04-2009, 03:16 PM
hahaha, you think that Ray only did that one other time? I'll bet he has done it many times to help support his closet drug habit. I hear he robs people to buy crack for him and his lover Tim "likes to be fisted" Lumber.......

Dude......I"m speechless!

steelers4life66
03-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Ya,their was no doubt in Rays mind he was going to get picked up by another team.:lol:

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Dude......I"m speechless! Is it the fisting image? Because that really makes me want to go to church....lol

TampaSteelGirl
03-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Is it the fisting image? Because that really makes me want to go to church....lol

Boy you need Jesus!!!

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Boy need Jesus!!!
Who, Tim or Ray? Because I think Ray has been run out of heaven already. There is no forgiveness for what Ray has done. I also heard that he clubs baby seals and makes burritos for all his friends...

SteelerRush
03-04-2009, 04:19 PM
It would not supprise me to see Baltimore lower their offer, offend Ray, he decides to retire and then New England comes calling and convinces him to unretire to play for a chance at another superbowl. Ray needs to take Baltimores offer or retire and stay retired, but I could see the above scenario happening.

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 04:22 PM
It would not supprise me to see Baltimore lower their offer, offend Ray, he decides to retire and then New England comes calling and convinces him to unretire to play for a chance at another superbowl. Ray needs to take Baltimores offer or retire and stay retired, but I could see the above scenario happening. funny, I have not thought about that for Ray, but I could see the Pats offering him something like that.

SteelerRush
03-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Yeh they traded Vrabel and could use his leadership. What he brings to the table in leadership alone is worth a contract offer from another team. He will sign with another team, people are just waiting to see what Harrison signs for to set the market for Ray Lewis.

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Yeh they traded Vrabel and could use his leadership. What he brings to the table in leadership alone is worth a contract offer from another team. He will sign with another team, people are just waiting to see what Harrison signs for to set the market for Ray Lewis.
Yeah the Vrabel trade came as a bit of a shock to me. I dont know if it was $$$ or what. that guy has been steller for them, and will be missed. Not even Ray can replace the versatility of that guy. Leadership is in Rays favor depending on how the other guys warm up to him.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Latest on Ray Ray...
Posted: March 4th, 2009 | Adam Schefter | Tags: Baltimore Ravens, Free Agency 2009, Ray Lewis

Now that Kurt Warnerís deal is done in Arizona, the next big deal is on deck.

By the end of the week, and quite possibly in the next 24 hours, the Ravens and free-agent linebacker Ray Lewis are expected to finalize a deal as important to Baltimore as Warnerís is to Arizona, league sources said Wednesday.

The deal also is expected to be for less than the three years and $24 million that some have speculated. But itís not the numbers that matter to the Ravens and their fans. itís having Lewisí deal completed and having him back in Baltimore.

looks like he'll be stayin in the AFC north...A Steelers/Ravens game wouldn't be the same without sugar ray's theatrics anyhow.:cope:

DBR96A
03-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Ray Lewis just re-signed (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3952887) with the Ravens for three more seasons.

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 07:53 PM
He still sucks **** by choice....

Silverback 92
03-04-2009, 08:13 PM
no one else wanted his old ***

Tim Lumber
03-05-2009, 03:08 AM
He still sucks **** by choice.... No he doesnt Dean Denton! Opposing running backs are his B*tches! That was a retard response from a no brainer like your self! I voted for you...so now since you got my vote,how come I wasnt on the Ballot...talk about a SCAM!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 01:02 AM ---

no one else wanted his old *** If your silverback then Im 14 carrot gold back! His old *** knocked your running back out for the season didnt he! No running back has gobbbled up 100 yards on him in 3 plus years have they..he aint too old then! You should be a rocket scientist silverback...that or a McDonalds worker...go cook some french fries you loser! I will order a Big mac and small fries!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 01:03 AM ---

Ray Lewis just re-signed (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3952887) with the Ravens for three more seasons. 3 more rough years on Steeler running backs! No body runs on Ray Lewis....3 years plus without a 100 yard rusher proves that! Point made...I win!!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 01:05 AM ---

Is it the fisting image? Because that really makes me want to go to church....lol Go fist your self Dean Denton you Loser! Sorry Im not into that freak boy! I heard Steeler fans are into that maybe one of them can help u=you out girly boy!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 01:08 AM ---

Boy you need Jesus!!! Yes Dean Denton does need Jesus! Im about to throw some Holly Water in Dean dentons face! Its about time that dirt ball takes a bath! He smells like a 500 pound Mud Pig!

Dean Denton
03-05-2009, 01:14 PM
No he doesnt Dean Denton! Opposing running backs are his B*tches! That was a retard response from a no brainer like your self! I voted for you...so now since you got my vote,how come I wasnt on the Ballot...talk about a SCAM!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 01:02 AM ---

If your silverback then Im 14 carrot gold back! His old *** knocked your running back out for the season didnt he! No running back has gobbbled up 100 yards on him in 3 plus years have they..he aint too old then! You should be a rocket scientist silverback...that or a McDonalds worker...go cook some french fries you loser! I will order a Big mac and small fries!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 01:03 AM ---

3 more rough years on Steeler running backs! No body runs on Ray Lewis....3 years plus without a 100 yard rusher proves that! Point made...I win!!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 01:05 AM ---

Go fist your self Dean Denton you Loser! Sorry Im not into that freak boy! I heard Steeler fans are into that maybe one of them can help u=you out girly boy!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 01:08 AM ---

Yes Dean Denton does need Jesus! Im about to throw some Holly Water in Dean dentons face! Its about time that dirt ball takes a bath! He smells like a 500 pound Mud Pig!
What did you vote for me on? Was it sexiest man alive? Or #1 guy at peeing on moms? Holly water???? Keep that away from me...It burns my flesh. It melts away my beautiful skin. The thought of it sends me into a deep dark place that steals my very soul. Please keep it away. Let the filth that covers my body hold me in place. For I am content with the destiny that has been predetermined for me. I walk amongst you all, hidden in the shadows of time. You feel me brush against you when the darkness closes in about you. You hear me calling to you as the blood escapes from your ears. But you only see me in your dreams when you embrace your longing for death. A release from the pain of living. I will whisper my love onto you as you lay shivering in the folds of a time forgotten.....You can stick that holly water straight up your ***....lol

Tim Lumber
03-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Guess what idiots..I have a new writing job! Google Frederick News Post then click on to blogs and you will see mine under citizen blogs its called DEBATE leave a message unless your yellow like your chicken towels! I told you all I would find a new writing job! Im good like that! Next week Im writing a trash story about Pittsburgh!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 12:02 PM ---

What did you vote for me on? Was it sexiest man alive? Or #1 guy at peeing on moms? Holly water???? Keep that away from me...It burns my flesh. It melts away my beautiful skin. The thought of it sends me into a deep dark place that steals my very soul. Please keep it away. Let the filth that covers my body hold me in place. For I am content with the destiny that has been predetermined for me. I walk amongst you all, hidden in the shadows of time. You feel me brush against you when the darkness closes in about you. You hear me calling to you as the blood escapes from your ears. But you only see me in your dreams when you embrace your longing for death. A release from the pain of living. I will whisper my love onto you as you lay shivering in the folds of a time forgotten.....You can stick that holly water straight up your ***....lol Put that holy water up your *** Dean Denton you loser! I might throw it in your face! Im a legend!

steelers4life66
03-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Guess what idiots..I have a new writing job! Google Frederick News Post then click on to blogs and you will see mine under citizen blogs its called DEBATE leave a message unless your yellow like your chicken towels! I told you all I would find a new writing job! Im good like that! Next week Im writing a trash story about Pittsburgh!

Put that holy water up your *** Dean Denton you loser! I might throw it in your face! Im a legend!

If I remember correctly your first post you apologized for the trash talking story you wrote about Pittsburgh. Now hopefully what will be your last post here your going to write a trash talking story about Pittsburgh. Shows the class of people they have in rat bird town. Your like school on a holiday....no class.

Dean Denton
03-05-2009, 02:17 PM

Put that holy water up your *** Dean Denton you loser! I might throw it in your face! Im a legend!
Yes you are a legend....Legend of the Overfiend. Chop off your unit and replace it with one of adaquit size. Until that day you will continue to walk amongst boys in a world dominated by men....pee pee pants.....lol

TampaSteelGirl
03-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Damn it's quite hostile in here!!! :cya:

Tim Lumber
03-06-2009, 03:21 AM
If I remember correctly your first post you apologized for the trash talking story you wrote about Pittsburgh. Now hopefully what will be your last post here your going to write a trash talking story about Pittsburgh. Shows the class of people they have in rat bird town. Your like school on a holiday....no class. Hello steelers4life66 all yeah this wednesdays story will show you how much class i have..Ha Ha! I realized it was a mistake apologizing to you all! After all I lost my job and you all still show how you's dont have class and bad mouth me! Paybcks are coming this wednesday...I cant wait! Maryland is going to love it!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 01:17 AM ---

Damn it's quite hostile in here!!! :cya: yes it is TampaSteelGirl! There are a lot of classless people in here..see Dean Denton..ha ha! Only kidding DD dont cry! I got my own blog now TampaSteelGirl...Im becoming a legend in Baltimore! Please check it out! Leave a positive comment and represent Tampa if you want in comment section! Stay Cool TampaSteelGirl!!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 01:21 AM ---

Stairwayto7 you been quiet lately! Come back out and debate! I need some competition! Your the only tough competitor here! Dean Denton I school that kid so bad its funny...am I lying Dean? Its time for you Stairwayto7 to act like old man Rocky Balboa and make a comeback into the Ring of Fire!!!

steelers4life66
03-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Hello steelers4life66 all yeah this wednesdays story will show you how much class i have..Ha Ha! I realized it was a mistake apologizing to you all! After all I lost my job and you all still show how you's dont have class and bad mouth me! Paybcks are coming this wednesday...I cant wait! Maryland is going to love it!

Tim, this is the deal. The reason everyone here gave you **** is. You came to this site all pissed off at your boss for firing you and wanted us to get your revenge by making a lot of negative post at his site on your behalf. You tried to use us as your pawns and no one here appreciated it. Real men fight there own battles. They don't go around looking for people to fight them for them. I'm sure the reason you came here is no one at any rat bird site would help you out ether. If they had you wouldn't of came here. As for your shallow Apology, everyone here saw right through it and you proved it was BS in your last post. Good luck with your new job. Your going to need it. Read through your post you made to me. I'm by far not the smartest person here at SA but at lest I can spell.

Tim Lumber
03-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Tim, this is the deal. The reason everyone here gave you **** is. You came to this site all pissed off at your boss for firing you and wanted us to get your revenge by making a lot of negative post at his site on your behalf. You tried to use us as your pawns and no one here appreciated it. Real men fight there own battles. They don't go around looking for people to fight them for them. I'm sure the reason you came here is no one at any rat bird site would help you out ether. If they had you wouldn't of came here. As for your shallow Apology, everyone here saw right through it and you proved it was BS in your last post. Good luck with your new job. Your going to need it. Read through your post you made to me. I'm by far not the smartest person here at SA but at lest I can spell. You are wrong! You are not Albert einstein! Check your last sentence you say at lest I can spell its least least least you cant spell either! You got some room to talk! Its least not lest! At lest you can spell are you mental?

steelers4life66
03-06-2009, 04:06 PM
You are wrong! You are not Albert einstein! Check your last sentence you say at lest I can spell its least least least you cant spell either! You got some room to talk! Its least not lest! At lest you can spell are you mental?

Ok, I miss spelled one word.I'm not a writer I build houses for a living. I can spell better than you . Your suppose to be a writer and every time you post you miss spell three or four words. If I screwed up that bad I'd be out of business. Maybe thats why you have to keep hunting jobs.:lol:

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 04:09 PM
FOOTBALL.....FOOTBALL.....FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 04:22 PM
FOOTBALL.....FOOTBALL.....FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!Sometimes when no one is looking i like to light my farts on fire.....

steelers4life66
03-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Sometimes when no one is looking i like to light my farts on fire.....

Be careful. That can be dangerous.:lol:

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 04:29 PM

You can light anything you want on fire as long as you stop talking about sexual stuff with someones mom and sister....:evilshake:

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 04:41 PM
You can light anything you want on fire as long as you stop talking about sexual stuff with someones mom and sister....:evilshake: Is it sexual if I let them light my farts?????

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Is it sexual if I let them light my farts?????

No nutbag it's not! Light on!

steelers4life66
03-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Is it sexual if I let them light my farts?????

:hilarious: Na, Thats more along the lines of perversion. :lol:

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 05:15 PM
:hilarious: Na, Thats more along the lines of perversion. :lol:
well i could blame it on my meds and it wont be my bad thing....lol

steelers4life66
03-06-2009, 05:20 PM
well i could blame it on my meds and it wont be my bad thing....lol

Don't sweat it bro, theirs a lot worse things out there you could be into. your ok in my book.

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 03:20 PM ---

Don't sweat it bro, theirs a lot worse things out there you could be into. your ok in my book.

By the way, what kind of meds ya got?

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 05:21 PM

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 03:20 PM ---

By the way, what kind of meds ya got?
thanks man...Have I told you I love you yet today???? Because right now, i love you man...

steelers4life66
03-06-2009, 05:46 PM
thanks man...Have I told you I love you yet today???? Because right now, i love you man...

Na, Your the first person that would even talk to me today. I get that a lot.

Tim Lumber
03-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Ok, I miss spelled one word.I'm not a writer I build houses for a living. I can spell better than you . Your suppose to be a writer and every time you post you miss spell three or four words. If I screwed up that bad I'd be out of business. Maybe thats why you have to keep hunting jobs.:lol: O ne word for you Frederick News Post My own blog called DEBATE! I do not mis-spell,I just TYPE REAL FAST WHEN I COMMENT and i hit the wrong keys thats all! In my blog I didnt mis-spell no words! Im a professional writer I must do something right!
IF YOU BUILD HOUSES THEN IM THE BIG BAD WOLF....I WILL BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN..Ha Ha Ha!

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 12:55 AM ---

FOOTBALL.....FOOTBALL.....FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! RAVENS...RAVENS...RAVENS!!!!! YYEEEE HHHAAA Thats Trailer Park style!

lloydfan4life
03-07-2009, 04:02 AM

nNdLU8m4ftc

Tim Lumber
03-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Did you waatch that clip Dean Denton? That could have been you!

steelers4life66
03-08-2009, 12:11 PM
O ne word for you Frederick News Post My own blog called DEBATE! I do not mis-spell,I just TYPE REAL FAST WHEN I COMMENT and i hit the wrong keys thats all! In my blog I didnt mis-spell no words! Im a professional writer I must do something right!
IF YOU BUILD HOUSES THEN IM THE BIG BAD WOLF....I WILL BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN..Ha Ha Ha!

You didn't have anything to say about the rest of my statement so I must of hit the nail on the head. Big bad wolf. :lol: Your a funny guy little Timmy. My house is mad of brick so start blowing.

Tim Lumber
03-09-2009, 02:06 AM
You didn't have anything to say about the rest of my statement so I must of hit the nail on the head. Big bad wolf. :lol: Your a funny guy little Timmy. My house is mad of brick so start blowing. You better build your houses better steelers4life66! They may get blown over! I think from now on Im going to call you Bob The Builder! Ha Ha Ha!

Troyisabeast_43
03-09-2009, 11:54 AM
O ne word for you Frederick News Post My own blog called DEBATE! I do not mis-spell,I just TYPE REAL FAST WHEN I COMMENT and i hit the wrong keys thats all! In my blog I didnt mis-spell no words! Im a professional writer I must do something right!

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 12:55 AM ---

RAVENS...RAVENS...RAVENS!!!!! YYEEEE HHHAAA Thats Trailer Park style!

lol...I have to admit while this guy is a pain in the *** and annoying as hell he has brought a lot of good entertainment and trolling to this board...We have been waiting for a troll Ratbirds fan on this site for awhile now. Hopefully he sticks around here especially when the season starts in September again, and he keeps putting his foot in his mouth like he has so far time and time again.

Tim Lumber
03-10-2009, 03:26 AM
lol...I have to admit while this guy is a pain in the *** and annoying as hell he has brought a lot of good entertainment and trolling to this board...We have been waiting for a troll Ratbirds fan on this site for awhile now. Hopefully he sticks around here especially when the season starts in September again, and he keeps putting his foot in his mouth like he has so far time and time again.TroyisNOTabeast yes I do have to admit I have fun here! I will be here during the season! It will be a lot funner here when the Ravens play your Steelers! I really have this feeling we will(Ravens) win! You know I will be bragging about that all year! NOTE: I DID NOT PICK THIS RAVEN HATER PHOTO! SOMEONE TOOK OFF MY JOE FLACCO PHOTO PUT THIS ON AND ITS LOCKED IM STUCK WITH THIS HORRIBLE PHOTO! I LOVE THE RAVENS! THIS PHOTO IS A lie!!

steelers4life66
03-12-2009, 12:27 AM
[quote= NOTE: I DID NOT PICK THIS RAVEN HATER PHOTO! SOMEONE TOOK OFF MY JOE FLACCO PHOTO PUT THIS ON AND ITS LOCKED IM STUCK WITH THIS HORRIBLE PHOTO! I LOVE THE RAVENS! THIS PHOTO IS A lie!![/quote]

Sure they did. :whatever: Come on out of that closet little Timmy.:lol:

Tim Lumber
03-12-2009, 02:22 AM
Im married unlike you steelers4life.66 ! I schooled you earlier today! It looks like you think your a big dog now! Your still nothing more than a puppy! I have to make nice comments over on my blog! In here its fair game bucktooth!

--- Added 3/12/2009 at 12:22 AM ---

SOMEBODY IS MAKING ME MAD! FIRST THAT DUMB SAILOR PICTUR NOW WHEN I COMMENT IT SAYS RAVENS ARE BITCHES AND THEY SUCK! WE WILL SEE HOW BAD THEY STINK WHEN THEY DESTROY THE STEELERS THIS SEASON! ONE WORD FOR YOU LOSERS....JOE FLACCO!

steelers4life66
03-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Im married unlike you steelers4life.66 ! I schooled you earlier today! It looks like you think your a big dog now! Your still nothing more than a puppy! I have to make nice comments over on my blog! In here its fair game bucktooth!

--- Added 3/12/2009 at 12:22 AM ---

SOMEBODY IS MAKING ME MAD! FIRST THAT DUMB SAILOR PICTUR NOW WHEN I COMMENT IT SAYS RAVENS ARE BITCHES AND THEY SUCK! WE WILL SEE HOW BAD THEY STINK WHEN THEY DESTROY THE STEELERS THIS SEASON! ONE WORD FOR YOU LOSERS....JOE FLACCO!

Ya, I seen your married. To a sailor. So, you like seamen?:lol:

lloydfan4life
03-12-2009, 03:26 AM
Im married unlike you steelers4life.66 !

Getting your sister pregnant and making her walk down the aisle with you is not viewed as a marriage in most states, genius!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/1979bd/hillbilly1.jpg

Oh, and by the way, inform your wife it's not healthy to smoke while she's pregnant!

Tim Lumber
03-12-2009, 04:44 AM
Ya, I seen your married. To a sailor. So, you like seamen?:lol: No your the seaman lover go float your boat gently(ha ha get it gently) down the stream!

--- Added 3/12/2009 at 02:44 AM ---

Getting your sister pregnant and making her walk down the aisle with you is not viewed as a marriage in most states, genius!

Oh, and by the way, inform your wife it's not healthy to smoke while she's pregnant!LLoydfan4life I wish I had you and your wife's picture the one you posted I could have put a picture behind the face,on my blog with you in it! The readers would have got to see what you look like redskin fan!

steelers4life66
03-12-2009, 02:52 PM

Oh, and by the way, inform your wife it's not healthy to smoke while she's pregnant!

Thats a mighty fine trailer ya got their little Timmy. :hilarious:

DIESELMAN
03-12-2009, 03:21 PM
ONE WORD FOR YOU LOSERS....JOE FLACCO!
Thats 2 words genius!! Damn, can't spell, can't count LMFAO!!!

steelers4life66
03-12-2009, 03:24 PM

:clap: :hilarious:

lloydfan4life
03-12-2009, 05:16 PM

:hilarious:

Here's actually TWO words for you Timmy..............

MORE ON!!!!

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 05:28 PM
I love Timmy's new avitar...lol

BR7
03-12-2009, 05:30 PM
..It will be a lot funner here when the Ravens play your Steelers!

funner isn't a word.

If you're proud of who you are, I guess you show it off :dunno:

Dean Denton
03-12-2009, 05:44 PM
funner isn't a word.

If you're proud of who you are, I guess you show it off :dunno:Do ya really think he's proud of that? Maybe his name should be changed to Timmy Brokeback...lol

steelers4life66
03-13-2009, 02:16 AM
No your the seaman lover go float your boat gently(ha ha get it gently) down the stream!

looks like little Timmys gone back in the closet.:cya:

lloydfan4life
03-13-2009, 08:39 AM
looks like little Timmys gone back in the closet.:cya:

he'll be back out. you can only cover up that amount of gayness for so long.

steelers4life66
03-13-2009, 12:54 PM
he'll be back out. you can only cover up that amount of gayness for so long.

You were right he's back out again, and in a very flaming manner. Just like a women, can't make up he/she's mind.:lol:

TampaSteelGirl
03-13-2009, 03:49 PM
You were right he's back out again, and in a very flaming manner. Just like a women, can't make up he/she's mind.:lol:

WHat the heck does that mean???? I can make up my mind!! Well sometimes.....:grin1:

steelers4life66
03-13-2009, 04:20 PM
WHat the heck does that mean???? I can make up my mind!! Well sometimes.....:grin1:

Sorry hun. Thats more to little Timmy mc'gay.

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Sorry hun. Thats more to little Timmy mc'gay. Hey man, i know your family now, but she's my hun...lol

lloydfan4life
03-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Hey man, i know your family now, but she's my hun...lol

:nono: Not so fast Denton!
According to Lumbernuts I'M your hun!! :lol:

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 05:14 PM
:nono: Not so fast Denton!
According to Lumbernuts I'M your hun!! :lol:
I guess its time for me to come clean. It looks as though I have been caught being unfaithful. Truth is I'm a player. I dont mean to hurt others, and I wont pretend that it doesn't. Deception is brutal when it shows its ugly face it tends to leave a mark. I love you both, and I hope there will be forgiveness. If you guys find another, I will be jealous. so please go easy on me. Damn it to hell anyways....Sloppy, I'm getting sloppy....

lloydfan4life
03-13-2009, 06:15 PM
I guess its time for me to come clean. It looks as though I have been caught being unfaithful. Truth is I'm a player. I dont mean to hurt others, and I wont pretend that it doesn't. Deception is brutal when it shows its ugly face it tends to leave a mark. I love you both, and I hope there will be forgiveness. If you guys find another, I will be jealous. so please go easy on me. Damn it to hell anyways....Sloppy, I'm getting sloppy....

PUT... DOWN... THE... PERCOCET... AND... BACK... AWAY... FROM... YOUR... KEYBOARD!

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 06:28 PM
PUT... DOWN... THE... PERCOCET... AND... BACK... AWAY... FROM... YOUR... KEYBOARD!
I cant, it feels good, and I smile the entire time. Other then Golden Girl Marathons, nothing makes me feel this great...lol

steelers4life66
03-13-2009, 11:43 PM

Timmy mc'Gay loves he's new avitar too. :gfight: :stirpot:

Tim Lumber
03-14-2009, 01:24 AM
sOMEBODY PUT THAT STUPID PICTURE ON MY COMMENT!

lloydfan4life
03-14-2009, 02:03 PM
sOMEBODY PUT THAT STUPID PICTURE ON MY COMMENT!

SHUT UP qUEER!