PDA

View Full Version : Draft

B&G4EVER
02-28-2009, 11:48 AM
if Pittsburgh needs someone to back up Casey Hampton i think that R.J. Raji would be a very good choice:tt02:

JensK
02-28-2009, 11:49 AM
Well yes but 1. We dont really need that since Hoke is doing an outstanding job already and 2. Raji will go in the top 10 or latest 20 so we wont be nowhere near him

BlackGold4vr
02-28-2009, 11:56 AM
if Pittsburgh needs someone to back up Casey Hampton i think that R.J. Raji would be a very good choice:tt02:

The Steelers have ZERO chance at drafting B.J. Raji. You do know that we are picking last don't you? Can you name 31 players better than Raji who will be picked before him? I doubt it. I think everybody here would love to see someone of his caliber in black and gold next year but due to our success and our draft position there is no chance of that happening. Its fun to dream but then eventually you must come back down to reality. You might retort, "maybe they put together a deal to move up" Do you realize how much you would have to give up to move from 32 up into the top 10 where Raji will likely be drafted? Do the Steelers have a history of dealing to move 20-25 spots in the draft? Answer is no. :nono: