PDA

View Full Version : Back To Basics

Steelerlyn
11-01-2006, 11:14 AM
I don't know about you, but I have definitely gotten off my Steeler ritual routine. I've gotten away from my discipline that served us so well during the last 8 games of 2005. I apologize for the effects my actions have had on our season to this point, so hopefully it is not too late to make these necessary changes in routine and turn our season around.

-Steeler Prayer

-Use my old terrible towel but cherish my Superbowl terrible towel

-First taste of liquid, when the ball has just been kicked off and is in the air

-Never ever give up til the fat lady sings

It's my fault, I have been too busy still lavishing in our Superbowl win, we are still the champs, damnit.

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

AZ_Steeler
11-01-2006, 11:22 AM
It's my fault, I have been too busy still lavishing in our Superbowl win, we are still the champs, damnit.

It's not your fault Lyn, I think we ALL can be blamed for this too!

House of Steel
11-01-2006, 11:39 AM
I am a blame too, the last 8 games in 2005 and into the playoffs, I've always rubbed my lucky christmas ornament. This season, I have yet to rub that darn thing. IT IS MY FAULT!!! Blame the post whore!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Its funny you bring that up...during the game on sunday, my wife said. I miss how you used to get all dressed up, dance around, cheer and carry on during the games, eat the same thing before and during the game, and basically act like a maniac for 3 1/2 hours every sunday !

I said, I thought you always hated that and kept complaining that I was too loud and all. She says yeah but secretly I really liked it :lol:

I was like, yeah, now that you mention it this season has kinda soured me on getting all crazy because we keep losing...but starting back weekend against the Broncos, the shackles are coming off and the wild crazy jumpin around Matt is back !!

House of Steel
11-01-2006, 11:55 AM
:greengrin: I might have to join ya on your quest. :hilarious: