PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: WoodsonsGirl

AZ_Steeler
02-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
WoodsonsGirl (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=1458)

How long have you been a Steeler fan? Since 1994

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? I met Lloydfan4life in 1994 and the Steelers are a huge part of his life. He taught me to understand football a little better and now they are a huge part of my life as well.

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? Hines Ward

Why are they your favorite player? No matter what anyone does to the man he gets back up with a smile on his face.

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Rod Woodson of course! :bunny:

What is your favorite Steelers memory? The time that I called Rod Woodson's hotel room the night before a game in Baltimore. I found the number for the hotel in the Steelers Media Guide and called it. I thought I would pass out when the desk clerk actually connected me to his room. :blush:

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? Two of my boys played soccer and I always enjoyed watching that.

How did you find Steeler Addicts? Lloydfan4life told me about it.

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? I love this place. I really like the friendly atmosphere that SA has. SA is the best Steelers board around. :yellowthumb:

What do you do for a living? I am a medical secretary to 2 physicians and a PA at a major orthopedic practice.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I lost 100 pounds using the Richard Simmons diet and kept most of it off for 16 years now.

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? I am always willing to lend a hand to others.

What kind of car or truck do you drive? Ford Fusion

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? I would like to have a little more patience towards others while I am driving.

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? I love riding my motorcycle, exercising and spending time with my family.

Favorite TV show? I donít watch much TV, but I do like the Bachelor.

Favorite video games? Does Rock Band count? I sing when we play that.

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? We normally watch football together. I am the calm one in our family. :lol:

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? I make a big pot of soup or pot pie and everyone helps themselves. We all congregate in our Steelers room to watch the game.

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Snacks and diet coke

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? 3

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? I have only been to Heinz Field.

Immaculate Reception, "The Tackle", or ďImmaculate DriveĒ? Immaculate Drive was beautiful. Awesome teamwork displayed by Ben and Holmes. This was a perfect ending giving us #6. All 3 of our boys were cheering right along side of us! :greengrin:

When do you think the Steelers will win #7? The 2009 Season Ė We canít be pigs about it. :champs:
What do you think it will take for them to get back to the Super Bowl? Continued improvement in our offense and its play calling. Continue to have the best defense in the NFL.

lloydfan4life
02-27-2009, 07:50 PM
That's my baby!!! :clap: Good interview Shelly! :yellowthumb:

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Great interview !! Thanks for sharing !! For your prize ya get a puppy, Cowboy,!!:lol:

LarryNJ
02-27-2009, 11:06 PM
Nice job! Did Rod answer the phone? Congrats on losing and keeping off all that weight, and what ever happened to Richard Simmons?

Callax
02-27-2009, 11:14 PM
nice interview

Would love to be interviewed

Deb
02-27-2009, 11:18 PM
nice to read about about one of my favorite steeler friends.

BlitzburghNation
02-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Nice read,,,,,I was also wondering what kind of conversation you & rod had :scratch:

KY TITAN
02-28-2009, 12:54 AM
GREAT INTERVIEW http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh160/kytitan42240/avt46.gif CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT ME AND MY WIFE KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS...

SteelerBee43
02-28-2009, 11:24 AM
Great interview Shelly :clap: ,you and I started learning the game bout the same time...and congrats on the weight loss too....and to answer larry's question..Richard was in New Orleans this week for Ellen Show....

WoodsonsGirl
02-28-2009, 11:59 AM
Great interview !! Thanks for sharing !! For your prize ya get a puppy, Cowboy,!!:lol: :lol: Try telling Lloyd that!

Nice read,,,,,I was also wondering what kind of conversation you & rod had :scratch:

The phone was ringing and I was so scared! I really wasn't expecting to be put through. When he answered the phone I asked if Rod was there and he seemed a little surprised and said..uh...can I ask who is calling. I said I was a really big fan and I just wanted to wish him a great game tomorrow. He said I will tell him and thanks for calling. I knew it was him though because I know what his voice sounds like. :yesnod: And NO I AM NOT A STALKER! :grin1:

steelersgal86
02-28-2009, 06:47 PM
You STALKER....:lol: great interview I have sang to rock band myself :eek1:

steelers4life66
02-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Nice job! Did Rod answer the phone? Congrats on losing and keeping off all that weight, and what ever happened to Richard Simmons?

Thats what I was wondering. What did ya tell Rod. Richard's still around I saw him on the tube last week. He's still gay (happy) as ever.

WoodsonsGirl
03-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Thats what I was wondering. What did ya tell Rod. Richard's still around I saw him on the tube last week. He's still gay (happy) as ever.

See post#10 and yep Richard Simmons is a happy fellow! :lol:

floodcitygirl
03-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Nice learning a bit more about you. Thanks for doing the interview.

DIESELMAN
03-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Nice interview!! What kind of motorcycle do you ride?

Dean Denton
03-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Stalker.....I get that all the time. I have girls calling my house wishing me well while I finish dinner, or on my drive to work. Then when I get to work i'm jumped by groopies....It's a brutal cycle, but goes with being a sexy beast....lol

ejsteeler
03-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Good stuff. :yellowthumb: Thanks for sharing.

WoodsonsGirl
03-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Nice interview!! What kind of motorcycle do you ride?

I have a Honda Shadow VLX.

It's just the right size for me. John installed purple LED lights on it and it looks awesome at night. :greengrin:

--- Added 3/4/2009 at 01:09 PM ---

Stalker.....I get that all the time. I have girls calling my house wishing me well while I finish dinner, or on my drive to work. Then when I get to work i'm jumped by groopies....It's a brutal cycle, but goes with being a sexy beast....lol

I should have known that you would comment like that! :duh:

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 03:07 PM
I have a Honda Shadow VLX.

It's just the right size for me. John installed purple LED lights on it and it looks awesome at night. :greengrin:

--- Added 3/4/2009 at 01:09 PM ---

I should have known that you would comment like that! :duh: I hate the fact that I have become so predictable. This is another problem that comes with being famous. Everyone knows your every move....damn it!!!! :)

BlitzburghRockCity
03-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Both of them are great to ride with, we met for breakfast last fall and had a nice ride for a couple hours..hopefully we can do more of that this year...comon spring!!!

I try and sing while playing Rock Band as well but for some reason they usually tell me to shut up...I don't get it :dunno:

WoodsonsGirl
03-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Both of them are great to ride with, we met for breakfast last fall and had a nice ride for a couple hours..hopefully we can do more of that this year...comon spring!!!

I try and sing while playing Rock Band as well but for some reason they usually tell me to shut up...I don't get it :dunno:

We will have to ride lots this summer! I am really excited for the weather to warm up! :yellowthumb:

You will have to come over to our place and play Rock Band! You can sing all of the Kiss songs! :kiss2:
It funny, I 100% Ozzy! I think I impressed our oldest son the first time I did that! :lol:

NOVA STEELERS
02-08-2010, 06:03 PM
NO I AM NOT A STALKER! :grin1:

SHELL IS A STALKER :hide: :hidechair: May have to cancel on 6th of Mar and Draft day......... :yikes:

:hehheh: