PDA

View Full Version : Ravens sign CB Foxworth

lloydfan4life
02-27-2009, 02:07 PM
Baltimore continues to be one of the busiest teams on the first day of free agency. The Ravens signed cornerback Domonique Foxworth to a four-year, $28 million deal that includes $16.5 million guaranteed.

Link (http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/27/ravens-sign-cb-foxworth/)

Guess Timmy Toolbag will have to cry since they didn't get McFadden! :lol:

Dean Denton
02-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Who is Domonique Foxworth?

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
02-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Who is Domonique Foxworth?

:ditto:

BR7
02-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Last played with Atlanta. I believe Denver drafted him (Maryland). Played CB then got moved around to FS/SS is last two with Denver.

I think he's been in the league 4 or 5 years. Overrated.

McFad is a better CB, IMO.

Tim Lumber
02-28-2009, 05:33 AM
Baltimore continues to be one of the busiest teams on the first day of free agency. The Ravens signed cornerback Domonique Foxworth to a four-year, $28 million deal that includes $16.5 million guaranteed.

Guess Timmy Toolbag will have to cry since they didn't get McFadden! :lol: Dont rule out McFadden in a Raven uniform just yet(rolle is about to be released) Foxworth is a world class speedy cornerback who allows my Ravens to cover the Steelers recievers now! Note all 3 times you beat us last year our CB's were hurt,Rolle is too fragile his time is over! lloydfan4life now the talk in Baltimore is we will try and sign Steeler WR Washington! I admit he is better than what we currently have..imagine how good Flacco would be with another great reciever besides Mason! Ozzie Newsome said earlier the Ravens now realize they may need to sign 2 quality CB(Is McFadden next?) I think the Foxworth signing puts us(Ravens) in Super Bowl next year!

Stairwayto7
02-28-2009, 05:36 AM

Guess Timmy Toolbag will have to cry since they didn't get McFadden! :lol:

Wouldn`t you think they would go with some offense? They better save some $$$$ for a new QB, Flunko ain`t gonna cut it!

Tim Lumber
02-28-2009, 05:52 AM
Last played with Atlanta. I believe Denver drafted him (Maryland). Played CB then got moved around to FS/SS is last two with Denver.

I think he's been in the league 4 or 5 years. Overrated.

McFad is a better CB, IMO. Not overated BR7 if Ravens signed him(we know defense players) Foxworth is from Maryland went to university of Md and now plays for Md! He took less money to come here! McFadden I agree is a great CB I belive the Ravens since we didnt sign Scott will make a move on him! Imagine Pittsburgh, you would never move the chains on us if we sign McFadden,add Foxworth and Fabian Washington at CB Dam that would be a defense!!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 04:41 AM ---

Wouldn`t you think they would go with some offense? They better save some $$$$ for a new QB, Flunko ain`t gonna cut it! I guess its time for round 2 Stairwayto7!! We will get Flunko...thats Mr.Flunko to you a new WR! Its reported in Baltimore Ravens will talk to your very own #3 reciever Washington! He is the deep threat we need! I have a feeling he may come here! Dont rule out McFadden in a Ravens uniform either! We still have 19 million reasons to sign more players! Plus were are going to trade or release Rolle! Its was a great day in Baltimore, I wonder who we will sign this weekend! A sports writer i know thinks it may be McFadden we will see!! Welcome back Stairwayto7 I hope you got your game face on...its going to get ugly in here..Ha Ha!!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 04:50 AM ---

One last note! I think the Foxworth signing is one of the best Raven signings in the our history! We had backup CB's playing last year and no WR's imagine how good we will be this year! If we got to the AFC title game with bench players at CB imagine how good we will be with Foxworth! I cant wait for opening day!!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 04:52 AM ---

Who is Domonique Foxworth? DD Foxworth is the future pro bowl/hall of fame cornerback now playing on the Baltimore Ravens 2010 Super Bowl championship football team!!