PDA

View Full Version : Winslow traded to Tampa Bay

BlitzburghRockCity
02-27-2009, 01:23 PM
The dude was a constant underachiever, always whining, and always hurt so why not dump his sorry *** if someone is willing to give you some draft picks for him. :bwah:

SteelerNC
02-27-2009, 01:34 PM
that sucks...i wont get to watch him in two games every year dropping balls.

SteelCityKid5
02-27-2009, 01:42 PM
Bart Scott ..gone.... Winslow.... gone... Who do you guys think is the next guy out in the AFC North... this just might make being division champs next year easier

JoeThomas
02-27-2009, 01:57 PM
im not that mad ill be honest. depends on what we got. and i know they are high on rucker. plus there are some good TE at the end of 1 top of 2 in the draft if they want to go that route. so much talent wasted. part us part him.

dawgs
02-27-2009, 02:01 PM

You mean Ewards? winslow has great hands. Dropped some passes here and there, but everyone does. Ewards was the guy who cost the browns 3 games. including week 2. I liked winslow alot. He is mybe a top 3 TE in the NFL WHEN HEALTHY! Which he has not been in some time.

Mangini was for real I guess. lol he is not taking crap from anyone.

This trade i think opens up the check book to get ward from the giants.(I hope) mybe coles if he does not go to miami. also a RG.

JoeThomas
02-27-2009, 02:04 PM
You mean Ewards? winslow has great hands. Dropped some passes here and there, but everyone does. Ewards was the guy who cost the browns 3 games. including week 2. I liked winslow alot. He is mybe a top 3 TE in the NFL WHEN HEALTHY! Which he has not been in some time.

Mangini was for real I guess. lol he is not taking crap from anyone.

This trade i think opens up the check book to get ward from the giants.(I hope) mybe coles if he does not go to miami. also a RG.

he thinks the grass in greener. let him put up 90 catches and ill beleive he is a top player. until he does he was the benefit of a good season. before 07 he was a solid player, showed flashes. if the browns can get a 2 and a 4 or 5 for him then they did good, much less then im not sure you deal him. unless like you said, clears cap room to add others.

Dean Denton
02-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Mafadden will be the next from the AFCN to be gone.

TampaSteelGirl
02-27-2009, 02:33 PM

Sure you will...won't you be able to watch the Bucs games living in the south?? :grin1:

Stlrs4Life
02-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Don Banks from SI :

Sources say the Browns got a second-round pick this year and a fifth-rounder in 2010 from Tampa Bay in exchange for tight end Kellen Winslow, Cleveland's first-round pick in '04. That strikes me as a great deal for the Browns, to get that much for a player they weren't very enamored with.

Cleveland's new regime of head coach Eric Mangini and general manager George Kokinis wanted to both increase Cleveland's draft firepower this year, and to weed out a potential problem player who was both angling for a new contract and hasn't always been on the same page as Browns management. And yes, that's an understatement.

Browns owner Randy Lerner is believed to have been in favor of retaining Winslow, but he went along with the wishes of his new front office team. The Browns now have five draft picks this year: a first, two seconds, a fourth and a sixth.

Tim Lumber
02-28-2009, 07:04 AM
im not that mad ill be honest. depends on what we got. and i know they are high on rucker. plus there are some good TE at the end of 1 top of 2 in the draft if they want to go that route. so much talent wasted. part us part him. hEY jOE (ha ha I sound like jimmie Hendrix) You can have our sorry washed up(drugged up) Todd heap,this fool is on something,thats what everyone in Baltimore says! Joe thomas made his 2nd pro bowl? He only need's 10 more to catch Jonathan Ogden!!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 05:04 AM ---

The dude was a constant underachiever, always whining, and always hurt so why not dump his sorry *** if someone is willing to give you some draft picks for him. :bwah: Im glad he is leaving Winslow is leaving our division,he had to be my most hated player in the league! My 2nd hated should be leaving the division also in T.J. Houshmanzadah!!

Bucsfan4ever
02-28-2009, 08:39 AM
I think it's a good move for the Bucs. I know there's more spots I thought would be filled first but he's definitely a notch above Alex Smith or Jeremy Stevens. Watched his press conference yesterday and I think most fans were impressed by his passion and he's extremely happy to be back in Florida!

LarryNJ
02-28-2009, 08:42 AM
It is a good move for the Bucs and well worth making. If he stays healthy and grows up a little it will be a great move for them.

dawgs
02-28-2009, 08:50 AM
It is a good move for the Bucs and well worth making. If he stays healthy and grows up a little it will be a great move for them.

I like winslow alot. When he threw porter into the sidelines i knew he was the man. But He might only have 3 mybe 4 years left. He knee is pretty much gone. then you add a bad ankle, and a shoulder he dislocated 3 times already. We are lucky to get a second for him. Wish him the best, He had nothin but good things to say about cleveland.

Captcoolhand
02-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Wish him the best, He had nothin but good things to say about cleveland.
I'm sure He had to sit down and really think hard to say anything good about Cleveland. I'm not just talking about the Browns neither.

dawgs
02-28-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm sure He had to sit down and really think hard to say anything good about Cleveland. I'm not just talking about the Browns neither.

The cavs? Ya they suck. lebron is a joke.

Don't start on this crap again. If you been to cleveland you know the city is very nice. Then if you drive to far into the bad side its not so nice. Just like pittsburgh, NY, CA, FL everywhere.

Captcoolhand
02-28-2009, 01:10 PM
The cavs? Ya they suck. lebron is a joke.

Don't start on this crap again. If you been to cleveland you know the city is very nice. Then if you drive to far into the bad side its not so nice. Just like pittsburgh, NY, CA, FL everywhere.
I'm not starting dude because I live here too. :duh: I'm just glad that it's not the inter-city.

dawgs
02-28-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm not starting dude because I live here too. :duh: I'm just glad that it's not the inter-city.

Well downtown is very nice. Where all three stadiums are. the rock and roll hall of fame and the science center. Just a great place to be. I'm heading over there tomarrow. Taken my girl around the docks, then on my boat well my dads boat. But I helped him build it. great place.

HUNT4SEVEN
02-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Cleveland ain't sh&t, Downtown is an good place to get shot an robbed:lol: u seen the news lately it wasn't to nice for them two boys on East 12th was it?, man i can't wait to leave this wasetland, so called state, as soon as my son turns 18 an graduate next summer we are outta this wasteland:clap::clap:also i lived here for 43 years so i know first hand it ain't sh!t!! no where the suburbs or the so called inner cities of cleveland, Kellen Winslow was happy as hell to get outta here, an i'm glad he's gone he was one of the very few playmakers the Clowns had:yesnod:.

dawgs
03-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Cleveland ain't sh&t, Downtown is an good place to get shot an robbed:lol: u seen the news lately it wasn't to nice for them two boys on East 12th was it?, man i can't wait to leave this wasetland, so called state, as soon as my son turns 18 an graduate next summer we are outta this wasteland:clap::clap:also i lived here for 43 years so i know first hand it ain't sh!t!! no where the suburbs or the so called inner cities of cleveland, Kellen Winslow was happy as hell to get outta here, an i'm glad he's gone he was one of the very few playmakers the Clowns had:yesnod:.

atleast 11 year olds are not killing people here.

never been there, don't talk about it. plain and simple. If you've been there, you would know the area I just explained, is pretty damn nice.

--- Added 3/1/2009 at 07:14 AM ---

See this is the reason that steeler fans even with 5 superbowls are the butt of jokes. Browns are a joke when it comes to the team(for now), But steelers are a joke when it comes to the fans.

I came in here with NOTHING but respect. Saying that homles should not have gottin fined. I gave congrats to the steelers. Yet you guys still bash me and my city like we are the ones with 5 rings and domatinated the steelers since 01. I just don't get it. If you really think The ENTIRE city of cleveland is bad, then your a moron.

I just wanted to come in here and talk about winslow being traded. see what you guys think about it. Yet morons just wanna bash cleveland. NOT FOR THE TRADE, but the city in general lol. common.

I know this is a steeler forum and thats hte reason I came here. I know you guys will talk alittle trash. But its just getting stupid.

Brady Quinn
03-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Every major city in every state has drug problems and crime issues. It does not matter if you are in Cleveland, New York, Pittspuke, or anywhere in the south. Our whole country is turning into a wasteland. So all citys suck if that is your definition of suck!

PsychoWard
03-01-2009, 11:06 AM
atleast 11 year olds are not killing people here.

never been there, don't talk about it. plain and simple. If you've been there, you would know the area I just explained, is pretty damn nice.

--- Added 3/1/2009 at 07:14 AM ---

See this is the reason that steeler fans even with 5 superbowls are the butt of jokes. Browns are a joke when it comes to the team(for now), But steelers are a joke when it comes to the fans.

I came in here with NOTHING but respect. Saying that homles should not have gottin fined. I gave congrats to the steelers. Yet you guys still bash me and my city like we are the ones with 5 rings and domatinated the steelers since 01. I just don't get it. If you really think The ENTIRE city of cleveland is bad, then your a moron.

I just wanted to come in here and talk about winslow being traded. see what you guys think about it. Yet morons just wanna bash cleveland. NOT FOR THE TRADE, but the city in general lol. common.

I know this is a steeler forum and thats hte reason I came here. I know you guys will talk alittle trash. But its just getting stupid.

the two guys that were "talking ****" about Cleveland live there!!!

as far as Winslow i am glad he is gone besides cribbs he was like the only other threat!

Stlrs4Life
03-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Winslow wasn't even a threat. This trade helped the Browns, not TB.

dawgs
03-01-2009, 01:42 PM
the two guys that were "talking ****" about Cleveland live there!!!

as far as Winslow i am glad he is gone besides cribbs he was like the only other threat!

well thats what they say. Who lives in a place they hate for 43 years? I would be gone by 18, 20 tops. Get a job at 16, save up money then once school is over i'll leave. Not live there and b*T*H for 43 years lol.

DIESELMAN
03-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Some of the fans maybe but not all of them.....as far as the for now goes, I won't hold my breath on the browns doing anything in this century.....

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

As far as the topic of this thread.....Winslow won't do anything spectacular in TB either. Change of scenery might sound like it will help but it won't, he'll either get hurt doing something stupid or he'll start whining and crying like the post I just quoted.....

Stairwayto7
03-01-2009, 08:33 PM
I like winslow alot. When he threw porter into the sidelines i knew he was the man. But He might only have 3 mybe 4 years left. He knee is pretty much gone. then you add a bad ankle, and a shoulder he dislocated 3 times already. We are lucky to get a second for him. Wish him the best, He had nothin but good things to say about cleveland.

Throwing Porter to the sidelines! LOL When Porter was off balance maybe! LOL

Anyway back to the subject. Winslow, I would agree with dawgs in the fact that he had the potential to be a top three TE. But it was wasted potential. What made him such a great NFL prospect was his speed for a TE. With a bad knee, he drops down a few spots.

What I disagree with dawgs is that, him saying good things about cleveland! Yeah maybe on his way out. But this guy was bitching mid season that he wanted out. He is a cancer for a team, great talent, great work ethic, ****** attitude. I hate the browns, but sadly they will be better off without him.

I would take Heath Miller over him any day. First his hands maybe equal to winslow. He doesnt have the speed, but Heath blocks like a muther! And he fights for every yard. And other than Hines Ward nobody knows where the first down marker is better than him. Heath doesnt get the press that winslow, heap or some others get. But I guarantee that the Steelers get more production out of him than the otehr two. Its way more than stats!

Stlrs4Life
03-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Well said stairway.

dawgs
03-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Throwing Porter to the sidelines! LOL When Porter was off balance maybe! LOL

Anyway back to the subject. Winslow, I would agree with dawgs in the fact that he had the potential to be a top three TE. But it was wasted potential. What made him such a great NFL prospect was his speed for a TE. With a bad knee, he drops down a few spots.

What I disagree with dawgs is that, him saying good things about cleveland! Yeah maybe on his way out. But this guy was bitching mid season that he wanted out. He is a cancer for a team, great talent, great work ethic, ****** attitude. I hate the browns, but sadly they will be better off without him.

I would take Heath Miller over him any day. First his hands maybe equal to winslow. He doesnt have the speed, but Heath blocks like a muther! And he fights for every yard. And other than Hines Ward nobody knows where the first down marker is better than him. Heath doesnt get the press that winslow, heap or some others get. But I guarantee that the Steelers get more production out of him than the otehr two. Its way more than stats!

1. Check youtube. Winlsow threw porter into the sidelines. porter got up and dove at winslow's knee. Porter was not off-balance.

2. agree...

3. winslow never asked to leave. he asked for a contract extenison and said he wanted to be a brown for a very long time. (best damn sports show)

4. I would take a healthy winslow over any TE in the NFL other then mybe witten. He speed, hands, route running, toughness is just insane. But I'm not sure how healthy winslow is these days. I have no question that he will be good for the bucs, But i do see him getting hurt a few times. Plus the browns have good depth at TE.

Players like cleveland more then you think. Now the weather hurts us. But When carl pavono got here he said that the indians care more for there players then any other teams do. Browns had some issues, but the new trainers should do a much better job getting these guys ready.

also joe smith will be coming back to cleveland, and he will pick cleveland over LA, SA, magic etc...

Dean Denton
03-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Players dont like cleveland at all. Thats one of the bottom franchise in the league and players know they will never win out there. What has cleveland done in 50 years to make anyone think they can win? Kellen wanted out, and never wantedto be there anyways. His father told him to tough it out until he could be traded. I talked to his dad like a year ago about this.

Stairwayto7
03-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Yeah players want the money then gone. The ownership for the browns sucks. The guy doesn`t even live in cleveland, he is a new yorker. He inherited the team. I hope the browns suck forever, but the best way to get better is to have ownership here.

Tim Lumber
03-03-2009, 01:50 AM
StairwayTo7 quit pouting before I mail you some depends diapers! Dawgs proved his point,dont hate him because he is right! Winslow messed Porter up on that play! Porter is a reject, he is lucky Ray Lewis didnt knock his teeth out after that game before where Porter thought he was a tough guy!

--- Added 3/2/2009 at 11:50 PM ---

Ruff Ruff Ruff thats the bark for Dawgs! He shooled you fools so bad I cant stop laughing! Dawgs they cant compete with you! lloydfan4life and Stairwayto7 are 2 classical drunks!

Stairwayto7
03-03-2009, 11:56 AM
StairwayTo7 quit pouting before I mail you some depends diapers! Dawgs proved his point,dont hate him because he is right! Winslow messed Porter up on that play! Porter is a reject, he is lucky Ray Lewis didnt knock his teeth out after that game before where Porter thought he was a tough guy!

Ruff Ruff Ruff thats the bark for Dawgs! He shooled you fools so bad I cant stop laughing! Dawgs they cant compete with you! lloydfan4life and Stairwayto7 are 2 classical drunks!

LOL! Yeah we were schooled???? LOL

I honestly don`t remember the play! I`ll take a look, you guys are probably right. But more than one play, its the wins that matter! Steelers 6-0 in the AFCN again this season. Besides Porter is now a fin. Although he did bloody greens mouth before the one *** whoopin that Pittsburgh put on cleveland. Its hard to remember one game from the next when you win them all. i mean come on , cleveland still considers themselves a pro team??? there are atleast 6 college teams that would have beatin them.

dawgs
03-03-2009, 12:14 PM
I think usc could have beatin most NFL teams to be honest. man they were loaded.

I know that most of the people in here(Not all) but most are classic drunks who cannot see past there own team. Which is fine because its real fun to laugh at.

Dean Denton
03-03-2009, 12:42 PM

Ruff Ruff Ruff thats the bark for Dawgs! He shooled you fools so bad I cant stop laughing! Dawgs they cant compete with you! lloydfan4life and Stairwayto7 are 2 classical drunks!Is your mouth open again? Ray Lewis couldn't kick his own ***, let alone Porters. And the only thing Kellen did was hit someone from behind. thats why Farrior laid his *** out 2 seconds later. But Farrior did it with Kellen looking....poopy pants...

Stairwayto7
03-03-2009, 06:04 PM
I think usc could have beatin most NFL teams to be honest. man they were loaded.

I know that most of the people in here(Not all) but most are classic drunks who cannot see past there own team. Which is fine because its real fun to laugh at.

I hope you were`nt rerfering to me! LOL Because I can see way past the SuperBowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers! I know who will be descent and who won`t! I told you over and over in August, that the browns were over rated, you argued and argued! They beat nobody the season before, and they came in ranked way to high. They have a few very good players. One wants out, Rogers. And the tackle?? cant remember his name now, but he is descent. I think he would have had a better season if the rest of the line was okay. You said Lewis was a stud, Wrong! You said Edwards was a stud, Wrong! You said Anderson was going to have a huge season, Wrong. You said that Rogers would make your linebackers better, Wrong! You have not one descent linebacker. You cannot see past your own team.

There are approx 10 descent teams right now! Your team is not on the list, and has not been on the list since they were the ravens minor league team. Actually browns fans don`t deserve any say so when it comes to NFL talk. Cinci was better. The Lions could have been 15-1, but they weren`t lucky enough to play you! Once again you were owned this season, and you come back with a lip full of ***.

Dude your alright, I don`t mind you , all the way up to when you open your mouth. If you want some good game, and really want to talk smack, then go on another forum, find a Steelers fan, copy and paste eveything he writes writes, and changes the words STEELERS to browns, and don`t forget to delete anything about rings or trophies! then you might have good smack!

Tim L. I know what your trying to do! LOL Come on! Even you know the brownie fan has no game! Your funny TL:plus1:

dawgs
03-03-2009, 07:45 PM
I hope you were`nt rerfering to me! LOL Because I can see way past the SuperBowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers! I know who will be descent and who won`t! I told you over and over in August, that the browns were over rated, you argued and argued! They beat nobody the season before, and they came in ranked way to high. They have a few very good players. One wants out, Rogers. And the tackle?? cant remember his name now, but he is descent. I think he would have had a better season if the rest of the line was okay. You said Lewis was a stud, Wrong! You said Edwards was a stud, Wrong! You said Anderson was going to have a huge season, Wrong. You said that Rogers would make your linebackers better, Wrong! You have not one descent linebacker. You cannot see past your own team.

There are approx 10 descent teams right now! Your team is not on the list, and has not been on the list since they were the ravens minor league team. Actually browns fans don`t deserve any say so when it comes to NFL talk. Cinci was better. The Lions could have been 15-1, but they weren`t lucky enough to play you! Once again you were owned this season, and you come back with a lip full of ***.

Dude your alright, I don`t mind you , all the way up to when you open your mouth. If you want some good game, and really want to talk smack, then go on another forum, find a Steelers fan, copy and paste eveything he writes writes, and changes the words STEELERS to browns, and don`t forget to delete anything about rings or trophies! then you might have good smack!

Tim L. I know what your trying to do! LOL Come on! Even you know the brownie fan has no game! Your funny TL:plus1:

1. I said jamal was a STUD? He can still play yes, But not a stud. Plus he had 1300 yards the year before.

2. They beat nobody the year before? An NFL team is an NFL team. But the browns were surpose to be one of those nobody teams to right?

3. You can't remember that tackles name? wow. 2 time probowl joe thomas. The browns OL was not that bad. steinbach needs to put some weight back on and they need a RG. Other then that they will be good. (stay healthy but that should go without saying)

4. rogers should make linebackers better, but are LB's other then jackson suck. Wimbley needs to learn some moves, He only has 1 and it sucks. but willie, davis those guys are bums and i have said that.

5. any fan of any team can say what they want. Everyone has a say. Called freedom of speech, dont like it? move to iraq. Men and woman have died to protect that right. I will soon be defending your right to do it also.

6. I don't talk alot of smack on a computer, not really my style. I just state my opinions about something, and everyone else can lose sleep thinking about smack to say at me.

Stairwayto7
03-03-2009, 10:20 PM
1. I said jamal was a STUD? He can still play yes, But not a stud. Plus he had 1300 yards the year before.

2. They beat nobody the year before? An NFL team is an NFL team. But the browns were surpose to be one of those nobody teams to right?

3. You can't remember that tackles name? wow. 2 time probowl joe thomas. The browns OL was not that bad. steinbach needs to put some weight back on and they need a RG. Other then that they will be good. (stay healthy but that should go without saying)

4. rogers should make linebackers better, but are LB's other then jackson suck. Wimbley needs to learn some moves, He only has 1 and it sucks. but willie, davis those guys are bums and i have said that.

5. any fan of any team can say what they want. Everyone has a say. Called freedom of speech, dont like it? move to iraq. Men and woman have died to protect that right. I will soon be defending your right to do it also.

6. I don't talk alot of smack on a computer, not really my style. I just state my opinions about something, and everyone else can lose sleep thinking about smack to say at me.

Blah Blah Blah! LOL :clap:

I can go back to August and Sept and show you where everyone of your predictions were wrong, and ours were right. We had facts, and you called us homers! Your the homer.
Go to Iraq?? Your something else, you voice your opinion, yes opinion, and we throw facts back at you, and you can`t handle it?
Joe Thomas! Your right, and i did forget his name, I could have looked it up, but it just didn`t come to me at the time. His Pro Bowl this year was not deserving, he got in on his name, sure it happens alot even to Steelers, but he didn`t deserve it this season!

I don`t think we could ever lose sleep over you! We just use you as a pin cushion, yeah your like a punching bag! Your entertainment for us. We don`t lose sleep actually the opposite, we use you as stress relief.

We love your team more than you do! Its two guaranteed wins a season! We love the browns. :nahnah:

--- Added 3/3/2009 at 08:20 PM ---

. They beat nobody the year before? An NFL team is an NFL team. But the browns were surpose to be one of those nobody teams to right?
I`m sorry I don`t know what you were saying here! Hell Lumber has better quotes !

Tim Lumber
03-04-2009, 05:57 AM
LOL! Yeah we were schooled???? LOL

I honestly don`t remember the play! I`ll take a look, you guys are probably right. But more than one play, its the wins that matter! Steelers 6-0 in the AFCN again this season. Besides Porter is now a fin. Although he did bloody greens mouth before the one *** whoopin that Pittsburgh put on cleveland. Its hard to remember one game from the next when you win them all. i mean come on , cleveland still considers themselves a pro team??? there are atleast 6 college teams that would have beatin them. Ha Ha your a funny man Stairwayto7! I think you made you point! Dawgs you better back down....Stairwayto7 will school you!!!

--- Added 3/4/2009 at 03:55 AM ---

Blah Blah Blah! LOL :clap:

I can go back to August and Sept and show you where everyone of your predictions were wrong, and ours were right. We had facts, and you called us homers! Your the homer.
Go to Iraq?? Your something else, you voice your opinion, yes opinion, and we throw facts back at you, and you can`t handle it?
Joe Thomas! Your right, and i did forget his name, I could have looked it up, but it just didn`t come to me at the time. His Pro Bowl this year was not deserving, he got in on his name, sure it happens alot even to Steelers, but he didn`t deserve it this season!

I don`t think we could ever lose sleep over you! We just use you as a pin cushion, yeah your like a punching bag! Your entertainment for us. We don`t lose sleep actually the opposite, we use you as stress relief.

We love your team more than you do! Its two guaranteed wins a season! We love the browns. :nahnah:

--- Added 3/3/2009 at 08:20 PM ---

. They beat nobody the year before? An NFL team is an NFL team. But the browns were surpose to be one of those nobody teams to right?
I`m sorry I don`t know what you were saying here! Hell Lumber has better quotes ! I do have better quotes...There aint no Dog beating me! Stairwayto7 maybe you should mail this LOSER DAWGS some Dog Food,I bet he eats it!

--- Added 3/4/2009 at 03:57 AM ---

Is your mouth open again? Ray Lewis couldn't kick his own ***, let alone Porters. And the only thing Kellen did was hit someone from behind. thats why Farrior laid his *** out 2 seconds later. But Farrior did it with Kellen looking....poopy pants... DEAN DENTON are you drinking again? Its time for you to sober up pal!!

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Ha Ha your a funny man Stairwayto7! I think you made you point! Dawgs you better back down....Stairwayto7 will school you!!!

--- Added 3/4/2009 at 03:55 AM ---

I do have better quotes...There aint no Dog beating me! Stairwayto7 maybe you should mail this LOSER DAWGS some Dog Food,I bet he eats it!

--- Added 3/4/2009 at 03:57 AM ---

DEAN DENTON are you drinking again? Its time for you to sober up pal!!Yeah I'm drinking again, but only the milk from your mama's tit. If she wasn't such a crack whore I might not come off as such a drunken loser. She's poisoning me just as she is poisoning herself. It might be time for me to **** on her again. Jesus man, my work is never done.....

dawgs
03-04-2009, 01:06 PM
lol. Once again, I don't talk much trash on a computer. Not me. You can do it, then talk about how bad you schooled me or whatever. congrats. But the facts are, im still here. If we traded place's every single one of you would be long gone.

What I was saying in the post was that all NFL teams have NFL players. You have to show up for every single one. a win is a win. The year cleveland went 10-6, we were surpose to be one of those nobody teams.

You guys keep saying you are throwing facts at me? so far since I've been here you guys have called me gay, Bit*ch, The whole city of cleveland is trash, joe thomas is a nobody, winlsow wanted out. None of that is true.

But you guys just wanna talk that kind of trash then go ahead. 2 weeks after the NFL draft I will be fighting for that right.

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 01:35 PM
lol. Once again, I don't talk much trash on a computer. Not me. You can do it, then talk about how bad you schooled me or whatever. congrats. But the facts are, im still here. If we traded place's every single one of you would be long gone.

What I was saying in the post was that all NFL teams have NFL players. You have to show up for every single one. a win is a win. The year cleveland went 10-6, we were surpose to be one of those nobody teams.

You guys keep saying you are throwing facts at me? so far since I've been here you guys have called me gay, Bit*ch, The whole city of cleveland is trash, joe thomas is a nobody, winlsow wanted out. None of that is true.

But you guys just wanna talk that kind of trash then go ahead. 2 weeks after the NFL draft I will be fighting for that right. I'm pretty sure no one on this forum lies, so everything that was said I would bet is true. Its ok that your gay man, we understand. And we really dont care. That does not offened anyone here. Its the fact that you like the Browns that makes everyone throw up in their mouths. find Jesus, and you should be fine. god Bless you......xoxoxoxoxo

TampaSteelGirl
03-04-2009, 02:56 PM
:popcorn: Hey Tim and Dawgs...How many Superbowl Rings you got??? :hehheh: :OA02:

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 03:07 PM
:popcorn: Hey Tim and Dawgs...How many Superbowl Rings you got??? :hehheh: :OA02:
Dont go asking them tough questions like that. I doubt they can add that up. Let me help....That would be 1. And keep in mind that one was stolen and they cheated all the way to get it.

Tim Lumber
03-06-2009, 04:15 AM
:popcorn: Hey Tim and Dawgs...How many Superbowl Rings you got??? :hehheh: :OA02: We have 1 championship Ring TampaSteelGirl but remeber we only had aa football team for 12 years you all had the Steelers for 122 years! When you add years we are even!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 02:11 AM ---

Dont go asking them tough questions like that. I doubt they can add that up. Let me help....That would be 1. And keep in mind that one was stolen and they cheated all the way to get it. How did we cheat to win the Super Bowl Albert einstein dean denton? We had the greatest defense in hte history of the NFL in 2000 there will never be a defense that good ever! Well wait,our 2009 defense is so good it could be better...Ravens win this years Super Bowl...I am smart thats why Im a professional writer in Baltimore!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 02:15 AM ---

Where's DAWGS at...ruff..ruff..ruff! Come back out and debate! I would love to see dawgs school Dean Denton that would be funny! Dawgs Dean Denton is calling you out pal!! Go pitbull on Dean Denton!

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 01:18 PM
We have 1 championship Ring TampaSteelGirl but remeber we only had aa football team for 12 years you all had the Steelers for 122 years! When you add years we are even!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 02:11 AM ---

How did we cheat to win the Super Bowl Albert einstein dean denton? We had the greatest defense in hte history of the NFL in 2000 there will never be a defense that good ever! Well wait,our 2009 defense is so good it could be better...Ravens win this years Super Bowl...I am smart thats why Im a professional writer in Baltimore!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 02:15 AM ---

Where's DAWGS at...ruff..ruff..ruff! Come back out and debate! I would love to see dawgs school Dean Denton that would be funny! Dawgs Dean Denton is calling you out pal!! Go pitbull on Dean Denton!No one can school me except when it comes to bed wetting. You and dawgs own me on that....Now put your teeth back in and get off your knees, I grow tired of thumping the top of your head....lol

Tim Lumber
03-06-2009, 03:01 PM
No one can school me except when it comes to bed wetting. You and dawgs own me on that....Now put your teeth back in and get off your knees, I grow tired of thumping the top of your head....lol You have issues Dean Denton! Have you ever seen a pyschatrist? I would highly recomend it! I school you every time we deabte...matter of fact I school everyone here! Who wants to get served?

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 03:39 PM
You have issues Dean Denton! Have you ever seen a pyschatrist? I would highly recomend it! I school you every time we deabte...matter of fact I school everyone here! Who wants to get served? I dont need a pyschiatrist because your mom blowing my pole is all the therapy I need. The only issue I have is when your wife cries everytime I toss her out when i'm done with her services. I just schooled you and your entire family. Your sister says it still burns when she pee's. Help her please...And if you could get her off the crack pipe, its ruining her boyish looks....lol peace out bitch!!!!! I love ya son....

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Ok guys....this is getting down right vulgar!! Can we PLEASE get back to talking football and stop this shiat or i'm not posting anymore!!! Seriously!!!!

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Ok guys....this is getting down right vulgar!! Can we PLEASE get back to talking football and stop this shiat or i'm not posting anymore!!! Seriously!!!!
Its me, not him..Sorry, I'll not ever do that again. Your my best friend and I need you. I love you still and always. please dig deep and find it in your heart to forgive me. I should know better and be more witty when I roast. Wont happen again....xoxoxoxox

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Its me, not him..Sorry, I'll not ever do that again. Your my best friend and I need you. I love you still and always. please dig deep and find it in your heart to forgive me. I should know better and be more witty when I roast. Wont happen again....xoxoxoxox

That's better...now tell me who your master is!!!! SAY IT!!! SAY IT!!!!!!!

Anyway, I like to joke around and have fun but the sexual family stuff is way beyond.....I just won't joke about that stuff and won't be involved! Soooo STOP IT!!!! :nono::rant2:

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 04:40 PM

Anyway, I like to joke around and have fun but the sexual family stuff is way beyond.....I just won't joke about that stuff and won't be involved! Soooo STOP IT!!!! :nono::rant2: Last time I checked you are my master. You own me, and the punishment for my treachery should be slow and methodical. I have fallen from grace with the use of harsh words directed towards my sons mother and sister, and I leave it to you to find the rehabilitation suited to help me see the light. Please show mercy master, for I am weak, and need your support if I am to ever overcome this evil that eats away at me....sigh.....

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Last time I checked you are my master. You own me, and the punishment for my treachery should be slow and methodical. I have fallen from grace with the use of harsh words directed towards my sons mother and sister, and I leave it to you to find the rehabilitation suited to help me see the light. Please show mercy master, for I am weak, and need your support if I am to ever overcome this evil that eats away at me....sigh.....

Ok that's better...now.....I have the men in the little white coats coming to get you and they have a very friendly needle for you....Oh no...don't be afraid it will only hurt for a minute and then you get a nice Sesame Street bandaid....NOw..now...that's better aint it? :yesnod:

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Ok that's better...now.....I have the men in the little white coats coming to get you and they have a very friendly needle for you....Oh no...don't be afraid it will only hurt for a minute and then you get a nice Sesame Street bandaid....NOw..now...that's better aint it? :yesnod: I know its hard to remember this, but if you can, think back to when your mother would rock you as a baby... Thats how you make me feel TampaSteelGirl. You melt away all my worries,and leave me feeling born again.....xo

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 04:55 PM
I know its hard to remember this, but if you can, think back to when your mother would rock you as a baby... Thats how you make me feel TampaSteelGirl. You melt away all my worries,and leave me feeling born again.....xo

Good God you're crazy!! WTH??? Well I did vote you the most unique member!! You're a bag of nuts!! :hilarious:

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Good God you're crazy!! WTH??? Well I did vote you the most unique member!! You're a bag of nuts!! :hilarious:
Its the Percocet..they make me a little lovie and sweet. But crazy works too. I take it you cant remember being rocked...lol you said Nuts...lol

DIESELMAN
03-06-2009, 04:58 PM
I school you every time we deabte...matter of fact I school everyone here! Who wants to get served?
From the mouth of the babbling idiot, your self proclamation of ownership and schooling people are way past old. Consider yourself lucky this is the offseason. Us big dogs are just having fun with our new chew toy.....YOU!!!!!

I dont need a pyschiatrist because your mom blowing my pole is all the therapy I need. The only issue I have is when your wife cries everytime I toss her out when i'm done with her services. I just schooled you and your entire family. Your sister says it still burns when she pee's. Help her please...And if you could get her off the crack pipe, its ruining her boyish looks....lol peace out bitch!!!!! I love ya son....
You just got owned, schooled and bitch slapped Tim Dumber!!!

dawgs
03-06-2009, 05:04 PM
I'm pretty sure no one on this forum lies, so everything that was said I would bet is true. Its ok that your gay man, we understand. And we really dont care. That does not offened anyone here. Its the fact that you like the Browns that makes everyone throw up in their mouths. find Jesus, and you should be fine. god Bless you......xoxoxoxoxo

http://cdn.purevolume.com/cdnImages/resize_272x1500/Listener-7122533-god_hates_the_steelers.jpg

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 05:05 PM
From the mouth of the babbling idiot, your self proclamation of ownership and schooling people are way past old. Consider yourself lucky this is the offseason. Us big dogs are just having fun with our new chew toy.....YOU!!!!!

You just got owned, schooled and bitch slapped Tim Dumber!!!
He did, but I upset TampaSteelergirl, and had to apologies to her, so now Lumber is up on me. I have to get him another way. Damn it...I should have drug his *** into the line of scrimmage...

dawgs
03-06-2009, 05:06 PM
The browns have 5 championhips, which was the superbowl. Yes long time ago, But still a championship.

DIESELMAN
03-06-2009, 05:09 PM
The browns have 5 championhips, which was the superbowl. Yes long time ago, But still a championship.
you posting in the right thread? that came out of now where :greengrin:

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 05:11 PM
http://cdn.purevolume.com/cdnImages/resize_272x1500/Listener-7122533-god_hates_the_steelers.jpg It wouldn't come up for me. Tell me what it is...and if your gonna friggin start crying on me i'm going to get pissed....

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 09:44 PM

You're reachin son...

Stairwayto7
03-06-2009, 09:53 PM

Come`on! Way before any of our time, but more importantly, before football was Americas pastime. Back then it was baseball. Football was just an afterthought. Today everything revolves around Sunday afternoon, 16 weeks a year. Football wasn`t football, until the merger that is now the NFL!

Tim Lumber
03-07-2009, 02:21 AM

Anyway, I like to joke around and have fun but the sexual family stuff is way beyond.....I just won't joke about that stuff and won't be involved! Soooo STOP IT!!!! :nono::rant2: You told Dean Denton TampaSteelGirl! But yes you are the master here! You are a great commentor...please stay...please..please!

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 12:12 AM ---

Come`on! Way before any of our time, but more importantly, before football was Americas pastime. Back then it was baseball. Football was just an afterthought. Today everything revolves around Sunday afternoon, 16 weeks a year. Football wasn`t football, until the merger that is now the NFL! Listen to the crowd there chanting your name..STairwayto7...Stairwayto7...Stairwayto7...

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 12:17 AM ---

You just got owned, schooled and bitch slapped Tim Dumber!!! Its not Dumber...its Lumber"Living Legend" I thought you ran out of Diesel fuel! Didnt I put a whole in your tractor trailer tires? Like I said I run on 93 All American Octane...you run on that dirty Iraq Diesel fuel...Ha Ha Ha Ha! You should move to Iraq you Diesel fuel sniffing fool! Does Diesel gas give you a buzz or something? Why do you call yourself Dieslman? I bet you cant give us a good explanation on that can you Iraq Diesel?

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 12:21 AM ---

Dean Denton us readers here have decided to put a leash on you! That leash is your boss her name is TampaSteelGirl if she tells you to jump you say how hi! We should make TampaSteelGirl the new bouncer since Dieselman is running out of gas...Ha Ha ha!

TEEMONT
03-07-2009, 02:24 AM
god dammit i hate him

Tim Lumber
03-07-2009, 02:47 AM
TEEMONT who do you hate?

lloydfan4life
03-07-2009, 04:06 AM
Seriously now Tim... Shut the F*ck up and go away. You're antics are getting really old and you ruin every thread you post in. Why don't you go bother the wonderful people over at Steelers Fever?

DIESELMAN
03-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Its not Dumber...its Lumber"Living Legend" I thought you ran out of Diesel fuel! Didnt I put a whole in your tractor trailer tires? Like I said I run on 93 All American Octane...you run on that dirty Iraq Diesel fuel...Ha Ha Ha Ha! You should move to Iraq you Diesel fuel sniffing fool! Does Diesel gas give you a buzz or something? Why do you call yourself Dieslman? I bet you cant give us a good explanation on that can you Iraq Diesel?

NO!! It is Tim Dumber, I and several other people have already proven that time after time. All American 93 octane gas huh? where do you think the oil to make that gas is coming from? the same place as diesel fuel......Middle East Dumber. As a matter of fact I did live in Iraq, for 3 years, supporting our troops. So people like you can have the freedom to write the senseless, endless dribble that you post here. As far as my name goes, I have been a diesel mechanic for over 20 years, and yes I love the smell of diesel fuel. Hence the name DIESELMAN. By the way, a round empty space in something is spelled hole, not whole. Also, there is no such thing as diesel gas, its diesel fuel. Gas goes in cars and light trucks and diesel goes into the trucks with diesel engines. This class on proper spelling and the proper use of the english language has been free of charge. Next time it will cost you...... you have been warned.

dawgs
03-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Come`on! Way before any of our time, but more importantly, before football was Americas pastime. Back then it was baseball. Football was just an afterthought. Today everything revolves around Sunday afternoon, 16 weeks a year. Football wasn`t football, until the merger that is now the NFL!

soooo?

Beach volleyball is americas past time. Get it right.

Stairwayto7
03-07-2009, 09:05 PM
soooo?

Beach volleyball is americas past time. Get it right.

Just goes to show your maturity! It s to bad that nobody here takes you serious!

Tim Lumber
03-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Seriously now Tim... Shut the F*ck up and go away. You're antics are getting really old and you ruin every thread you post in. Why don't you go bother the wonderful people over at Steelers Fever? Chill out Lloydfan4life before I go Joe Flacco on your *ss! My antics....you want a diaper...you need a pacifier? You want to debate me lloydfan4life...lets see how much balls you have on Maryland soil when no body is backing you up! Debate me monday at Frederick News Post....all yeah....Im writing the worst story ever about the Steelers! It will be published on my blog around 1pm monday! This time lloydfan4life...people will be on my side....not yours....lets see who they agree with...I will school you so bad you will never log onto another maryland website as long as you live! Step up....unless your yellow...like your chicken towell....Game Time!!!

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 08:58 PM ---

Lloydfan4life has gotten me mad! RRAAAA.....RRAAA...Hey lloydfan4life BBBEEEEPPP you! You lazy piece of BBEEPPPP!!! BBEEEPPP YOU! You cant compete with me! I want to see how much man you are Monday after 1pm.....I will embarass you so bad in Frederick...you Bucktooth beaver!!! ANYBODY ELSE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? I DIDNT THINK SO!!!!

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 09:00 PM ---

JOE FLACCO IS THE MAN!!!!

DIESELMAN
03-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Chill the **** out Dude!! Wow!! I have never seen a grown man act so much like a 3 year old, its pathetic. I win!! I win!! LMFAO!!!! You either need to get laid or stop smoking dope dude, have I said pathetic yet?

Tim Lumber
03-08-2009, 01:51 AM
Chill the **** out Dude!! Wow!! I have never seen a grown man act so much like a 3 year old, its pathetic. I win!! I win!! LMFAO!!!! You either need to get laid or stop smoking dope dude, have I said pathetic yet? Dieselman I think you are a Grease Monkey(nickname for mechanics)! Im 3..your correct...I am really 33 years old...you almost guesed my age pal....you were off by one 3! By one Matt Stover field goal! Like my new photo...its of the great Joe"cool"Flacco! Your comebacks are running out of diesel fuel!

TampaSteelGirl
03-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Chill out Lloydfan4life before I go Joe Flacco on your *ss! My antics....you want a diaper...you need a pacifier? You want to debate me lloydfan4life...lets see how much balls you have on Maryland soil when no body is backing you up! Debate me monday at Frederick News Post....all yeah....Im writing the worst story ever about the Steelers! It will be published on my blog around 1pm monday! This time lloydfan4life...people will be on my side....not yours....lets see who they agree with...I will school you so bad you will never log onto another maryland website as long as you live! Step up....unless your yellow...like your chicken towell....Game Time!!!

Lloydfan4life has gotten me mad! RRAAAA.....RRAAA...Hey lloydfan4life BBBEEEEPPP you! You lazy piece of BBEEPPPP!!! BBEEEPPP YOU! You cant compete with me! I want to see how much man you are Monday after 1pm.....I will embarass you so bad in Frederick...you Bucktooth beaver!!! ANYBODY ELSE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? I DIDNT THINK SO!!!!

Tim you constantly talk about people debating you and how you are "schooling" people but I"ve never heard you say anything really worth debating! It's mostly how great this is and that is and excuses and criticisms....how about talking about something worth debating? I"m tired of hearing how you are a writing God....lets see something you've written worth reading....Shall we have a debate thread??

DIESELMAN
03-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Tim you constantly talk about people debating you and how you are "schooling" people but I"ve never heard you say anything really worth debating! It's mostly how great this is and that is and excuses and criticisms....how about talking about something worth debating? I"m tired of hearing how you are a writing God....lets see something you've written worth reading....Shall we have a debate thread??
Thats all he knows how to do, name calling and making fun of people. He doesn't have the football knowledge or brain power to even comprehend a debate around here. As far as his Fredericks blog debate, thats about a joke, any small town in the USA has a fair, a zoo, a park, some kind of war museum. Its no more special or even remotely attractive to visit then the small town of Kiss my ***, Missouri.

dawgs
03-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Just goes to show your maturity! It s to bad that nobody here takes you serious!

Thanks man. You know people need to love life more, not take everything so serious. Football is a game, If you take it to serious stop watching. Now im a die hart true sports fan to the end. But if it got to the point where i could not even have a normal conversation with a fan of another team, i would stop. mybe you should think about that.

Stairwayto7
03-08-2009, 03:20 PM
We have normal conversations daily herebig deal!

Zachintosh66
03-08-2009, 04:28 PM
add to ignore list... "click"

Bucsfan4ever
03-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Uhhhh...hey guys, what has all this to do with Winslow being traded to my Bucs????:thinking:

I thought I was going to see some new comments on Winslow!!

:popcorn:

Stairwayto7
03-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Uhhhh...hey guys, what has all this to do with Winslow being traded to my Bucs????:thinking:

I thought I was going to see some new comments on Winslow!!

:popcorn:

Yeah your right! Back on track! I think Winslow is a descent pick up! He needed a new start, and he will fit in well in Fla! Good Luck!

Tim Lumber
03-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Thats all he knows how to do, name calling and making fun of people. He doesn't have the football knowledge or brain power to even comprehend a debate around here. As far as his Fredericks blog debate, thats about a joke, any small town in the USA has a fair, a zoo, a park, some kind of war museum. Its no more special or even remotely attractive to visit then the small town of Kiss my ***, Missouri. Not joking Dieselman is KissMy*ss Missouri a real town? If so I need to write about it!

--- Added 3/8/2009 at 07:34 PM ---

Tim you constantly talk about people debating you and how you are "schooling" people but I"ve never heard you say anything really worth debating! It's mostly how great this is and that is and excuses and criticisms....how about talking about something worth debating? I"m tired of hearing how you are a writing God....lets see something you've written worth reading....Shall we have a debate thread?? TampaSteelGirl yes the debate sounds like a deal! Monday at probally 1pm my payback Steeler Story should be posted on my blog! Google Frederick News Post then click on to Blog..mine is called DEBATE! I hope to debate tommorow,I been waiting for this rematch tommorow for some time,Marylander's have been waiting to back me up! Here its everybody against me,there it will be my team against you's! And yes TampaSteelGirl if you want to start a debate thread then I will be there to debate TampaSteelGirl! You are still cool as a air conditioner!

Bucsfan4ever
03-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Tim...would you please start a new thread about whatever you're raving about and leave this one to comments on Winslow??

Thank you!

Tim Lumber
03-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Tim...would you please start a new thread about whatever you're raving about and leave this one to comments on Winslow??

Thank you! Thank you for saying that with courtesy! Yes I will only talk about Winslow here! I do believe Winslow was the best tight end in the AFC North before being traded to Tampa Bay! Better than my Ravens Todd Heap and better than Heath Miller also! Hey Tampa every team in the AFC North is happy they dont have to worry about Winslow! Winslow in my oppinion is the best tight end in the NFL today!

Stairwayto7
03-09-2009, 06:43 AM
I respectfully disagree with TL. Winslow is the most talented TE, or was, in the AFCN, but the intangibles are what I`m looking for. Will he block like a Tackle? Will he be a team player? Is he clutch? These are the reasons I like Heath Miller, Winslow will always have better stats, and rightfully so, he is a great athlete. But Miller is an extension of our O-line, he blocks great down field, he has a nose for the first down marker and fights for every yard, not a pain in the *** off the field, and he catches everything. What more can you ask for? Not arguing that Winslow isn`t one of the best in the NFL, but he doesn`t give you everything! If your just looking for stats, and someone to stretch the defense, winslow is your guy. If he were as great as some make it sound, Tampa would have had to give up a first rounder! I think he will have a righter future in Tampa, because cleveland never really took fulol advantage of the guy.

lloydfan4life
03-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Chill out Lloydfan4life before I go Joe Flacco on your *ss! My antics....you want a diaper...you need a pacifier? You want to debate me lloydfan4life...lets see how much balls you have on Maryland soil when no body is backing you up! Debate me monday at Frederick News Post....all yeah....Im writing the worst story ever about the Steelers! It will be published on my blog around 1pm monday! This time lloydfan4life...people will be on my side....not yours....lets see who they agree with...I will school you so bad you will never log onto another maryland website as long as you live! Step up....unless your yellow...like your chicken towell....Game Time!!!

BBEEEPPP YOU?????? What the F*CK does that mean??? :lol:

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Misc%20II/554.gif

Tim Lumber
03-10-2009, 03:18 AM
Great point Stairwayto7...your a master at debates! WHO IN THE HECK GAVE ME THIS DUMB PICTURE HERE? I Love the Ravens..I dont hate them as this picture indicates! I had a Joe Flacco picture up here now its locked and I have to use this dumb raven hater photo! And last but not least LLoydfan4life! You are going to get me in trouble at Frederick News Post with your crazy posts! I think I will have to school you on there! I better watch what I say LLoydfan4life will use this post against me! I give you 1 point for winning a round lloydfan4life! You were sneaky posting my rude comments on blog! I have to keep my lips zippered!

lloydfan4life
03-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Great point Stairwayto7...your a master at debates! WHO IN THE HECK GAVE ME THIS DUMB PICTURE HERE? I Love the Ravens..I dont hate them as this picture indicates! I had a Joe Flacco picture up here now its locked and I have to use this dumb raven hater photo! And last but not least LLoydfan4life! You are going to get me in trouble at Frederick News Post with your crazy posts! I think I will have to school you on there! I better watch what I say LLoydfan4life will use this post against me! I give you 1 point for winning a round lloydfan4life! You were sneaky posting my rude comments on blog! I have to keep my lips zippered!

:whatever:

Tim Lumber
03-11-2009, 01:25 AM
LLoyd where is Harry? Remember movie Dumb and Dumber when Harry met Lloyd! You would be great in that movie LLoydfan4life!

lloydfan4life
03-11-2009, 08:59 AM
LLoyd where is Harry? Remember movie Dumb and Dumber when Harry met Lloyd! You would be great in that movie LLoydfan4life!

I'll try to say this as politely as possible........

You are the head of a dick and nothing you say even comes close to making any kind of sense. Please stand up, walk out the door and step in front of a vehicle moving at a high rate of speed, preferably a large truck. :yellowthumb:

Tim Lumber
03-12-2009, 02:29 AM
I'll try to say this as politely as possible........

You are the head of a dick and nothing you say even comes close to making any kind of sense. Please stand up, walk out the door and step in front of a vehicle moving at a high rate of speed, preferably a large truck. :yellowthumb: GUESS WHAT LLOYDFAN4LIFE? YOUR ABOUT TO BE KNOWN AS A REDSKINS FAN IN FREDERICK THURSDAY! hA hA! I PUT YOU IN MY BLOG! YOU SAY YOUR A DIE HARD REDSKINS FAN! I TOLD YOU I WOULD WIN THIS DEBATE LLOYDFAN4LIFE! YOU GOT SERVED FOOL! DO YOU REALLY LOVE THE REDSKINS LLOYDFAN4LIFE? i THOUGHT YOU LIKED THE STEELERS? tHIS IS MY FORM OF PAYBACK...NOTE...THE WRITER ALWAYS WIN'S!

--- Added 3/12/2009 at 12:29 AM ---

THE BLOG YOUR IN SHOULD BE UP THURSDAY BETWEEN 8AM AND 10PM!

lloydfan4life
03-12-2009, 02:53 AM
GUESS WHAT LLOYDFAN4LIFE? YOUR ABOUT TO BE KNOWN AS A REDSKINS FAN IN FREDERICK THURSDAY! hA hA! I PUT YOU IN MY BLOG! YOU SAY YOUR A DIE HARD REDSKINS FAN! I TOLD YOU I WOULD WIN THIS DEBATE LLOYDFAN4LIFE! YOU GOT SERVED FOOL! DO YOU REALLY LOVE THE REDSKINS LLOYDFAN4LIFE? i THOUGHT YOU LIKED THE STEELERS? tHIS IS MY FORM OF PAYBACK...NOTE...THE WRITER ALWAYS WIN'S!

--- Added 3/12/2009 at 12:29 AM ---

THE BLOG YOUR IN SHOULD BE UP THURSDAY BETWEEN 8AM AND 10PM!

Oh my gosh Timmy.... a redskin fan???? Oh please no... I couldn't bear it! :hilarious:

Yeah, that'll be a good one, Moron. You'll be king of the debate for sure! :whatever:

:coffee1:

BR7
03-12-2009, 03:03 AM
:ban1: :banhim:

real close..

Tim Lumber
03-12-2009, 04:48 AM
Oh my gosh Timmy.... a redskin fan???? Oh please no... I couldn't bear it! :hilarious:

Yeah, that'll be a good one, Moron. You'll be king of the debate for sure! :whatever:

:coffee1: You will be the talk of Frederick today at 8am to 10am! Tell all your friends Tim Lumber put you in one of his stories! You may sign a autograph or 2! Consider this the luckiest day of your life!

--- Added 3/12/2009 at 02:48 AM ---

:ban1: :banhim:

real close.. What did I do wrong now BR7? Were just having fun,Im not really hating anyone here! I know you hate me BR7! Instead of wanting to ban me,why dont you just debate me?

BR7
03-12-2009, 05:11 PM
What did I do wrong now BR7? Were just having fun,Im not really hating anyone here! I know you hate me BR7! Instead of wanting to ban me,why dont you just debate me?

It's the stupidity. And you're right.. I hate you. I hate stupid people. You finally got something right. Debate you? Are you serious? Have you actually posted something that required a debate? Just to let you know...

de⋅bate
[di-beyt] noun, verb, -bat⋅ed, -bat⋅ing.

–noun
1. a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints: a debate in the Senate on farm price supports.
2. a formal contest in which the affirmative and negative sides of a proposition are advocated by opposing speakers.
3. deliberation; consideration.
4. Archaic. strife; contention.

–verb (used without object)
5. to engage in argument or discussion, as in a legislative or public assembly: When we left, the men were still debating.
6. to participate in a formal debate.
7. to deliberate; consider: I debated with myself whether to tell them the truth or not.
8. Obsolete. to fight; quarrel.

–verb (used with object)
9. to argue or discuss (a question, issue, or the like), as in a legislative or public assembly: They debated the matter of free will.
10. to dispute or disagree about: The homeowners debated the value of a road on the island.
11. to engage in formal argumentation or disputation with (another person, group, etc.): Jones will debate Smith. Harvard will debate Princeton.
12. to deliberate upon; consider: He debated his decision in the matter.
13. Archaic. to contend for or over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1250–1300; (v.) ME debaten < OF debatre, equiv. to de- de- + batre to beat < L battere, earlier battuere; (n.) ME debat < OF, deriv. of debatre

Post something worth debating, you stupid ****, otherwise shut the **** up.

I WIN!

lloydfan4life
03-12-2009, 05:44 PM
It's the stupidity. And you're right.. I hate you. I hate stupid people. You finally got something right. Debate you? Are you serious? Have you actually posted something that required a debate? Just to let you know...

Post something worth debating, you stupid ****, otherwise shut the **** up.

I WIN!

:greengrin: :plus1:

--- Added 3/12/2009 at 03:44 PM ---

You will be the talk of Frederick today at 8am to 10am!

is that right?

In that case please give my regards to Frederick, little timmy.

http://www.holgilein.de/schauda/verstrahltes/middle_finger.jpg