PDA

View Full Version : Who's worst: Brownies or Bunguls?

Tim Lumber
02-26-2009, 03:57 AM
When it comes to the division who is the Biggest Loser? We both know The Ravens and Steelers are 2 great organizations! But who is the biggest embarasment the Brownies or Bunguls? I think the Bunguls are headed toward the toilet bowl...they are a franchise headed no where! I believe the lose Hushmanzadah to the Ravens,his reported team he wants to play for! Palmer has never been the same after that cheapshot he took in the playoffs to Pittsburgh! Chad Johnson Yoko-ono is not motivated anymore! I think Marvin Lewis gets fired after this football season! Tell me...Living Legend what you think on this kids! Dont be shy..speak up..because you know I will...Ha Ha!!

vtwin_gary
02-26-2009, 10:00 AM
my vote, browns
but its not worth fighting, the bungles suck as well.

Captcoolhand
02-26-2009, 10:26 AM
:deadhorse:

:+1:

lloydfan4life
02-26-2009, 12:31 PM
When it comes to the division who is the Biggest Loser? We both know The Ravens and Steelers are 2 great organizations! But who is the biggest embarasment the Brownies or Bunguls? I think the Bunguls are headed toward the toilet bowl...they are a franchise headed no where! I believe the lose Hushmanzadah to the Ravens,his reported team he wants to play for! Palmer has never been the same after that cheapshot he took in the playoffs to Pittsburgh! Chad Johnson Yoko-ono is not motivated anymore! I think Marvin Lewis gets fired after this football season! Tell me...Living Legend what you think on this kids! Dont be shy..speak up..because you know I will...Ha Ha!!

You're the biggest loser for thinking Kemo took a cheap shot at Palmer.
Following a close second are the Ravens. They SUCK almost as much as you do. :yesnod:

HUNT4SEVEN
02-26-2009, 01:11 PM
I agree with Lloyd fan, That was not an cheap shot Kemo put on Palmer:nono:, The Rats are the number one losers:tt02:, Hines always put an beat down on your over rated players every time we play u bums:yesnod:, Gay Ray was the one who put an cheap shot on Mendenhall this year,After free agency this year u all will be in an rebuilding mode:lol:

DIESELMAN
02-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Following a close second are the Ravens. They SUCK almost as much as you do. :yesnod:

:plus1:

ejsteeler
02-26-2009, 01:25 PM
:sux:
:+1:

TampaSteelGirl
02-26-2009, 02:23 PM
You smoke crack....:smoking:

Tim Lumber
02-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Following a close second are the Ravens. They SUCK almost as much as you do. :yesnod: He hit him like the first play of the game! I think you had to in order to win the game! Ravens will win division this year! We are close to signing Ray Lewis...look out Steelers!

--- Added 2/26/2009 at 01:00 PM ---

You smoke crack....:smoking: No actually I smoke Pall Mall's!

JensK
02-26-2009, 03:02 PM
He hit him like the first play of the game! I think you had to in order to win the game! Ravens will win division this year! We are close to signing Ray Lewis...look out Steelers!

No actually I smoke Pall Mall's!

But..but.. i thought you had Raw Lewis last year and lost to us 3 times?

Tim Lumber
02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
I agree with Lloyd fan, That was not an cheap shot Kemo put on Palmer:nono:, The Rats are the number one losers:tt02:, Hines always put an beat down on your over rated players every time we play u bums:yesnod:, Gay Ray was the one who put an cheap shot on Mendenhall this year,After free agency this year u all will be in an rebuilding mode:lol: Sixburgh Lloyd aint the brightest pee in the pod! I wouldnt agree with him, he has a reported IQ of 15! He is like a living box of rocks! We are going to sign Ray probally today Baltimore will be celebrating all night tonight! I think we will sign Hushmanzadah also! Were going to be good next season,I think Ravens win the Super Bowl! Imagine how good Flacco will be with a big reciever...Look out Steelers!!

--- Added 2/26/2009 at 01:06 PM ---

But..but.. i thought you had Raw Lewis last year and lost to us 3 times? Yeah but we only had 1 wide reciever,NOTE EVERYTIME YOU BEAT US OUR CORNERBACKS WERE HURT ALLOWING YOU TO PASS ON US! WE ARE GETTING PACMAN JONES THIS OFF-SEASON ANOTHER BADBOY FOR OUR BAD*SS BRUTAL DEFENSE!!WE WILL GET ANOTHER RECIEVER THIS OFF SEASON WERE GOING TO BE GOOD!

ejsteeler
02-26-2009, 03:07 PM
:clueless:

JensK
02-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Sixburgh Lloyd aint the brightest pee in the pod! I wouldnt agree with him, he has a reported IQ of 15! He is like a living box of rocks! We are going to sign Ray probally today Baltimore will be celebrating all night tonight! I think we will sign Hushmanzadah also! Were going to be good next season,I think Ravens win the Super Bowl! Imagine how good Flacco will be with a big reciever...Look out Steelers!!

Yeah but we only had 1 wide reciever,NOTE EVERYTIME YOU BEAT US OUR CORNERBACKS WERE HURT ALLOWING YOU TO PASS ON US! WE ARE GETTING PACMAN JONES THIS OFF-SEASON ANOTHER BADBOY FOR OUR BAD*SS BRUTAL DEFENSE!!WE WILL GET ANOTHER RECIEVER THIS OFF SEASON WERE GOING TO BE GOOD!

Seriously, i really thought ravens had a lot of problems with the Cap already and you are telling me that Ravens is going to buy half of the Free Agents this year? >.>

Silverback 92
02-26-2009, 03:44 PM

33, 34 year old gay ray worries me like a cloudy day unless he has a blade. bungals, browns,ratbirds suck in that order

lloydfan4life
02-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Sixburgh Lloyd aint the brightest pee in the pod! I wouldnt agree with him, he has a reported IQ of 15! He is like a living box of rocks! We are going to sign Ray probally today Baltimore will be celebrating all night tonight! I think we will sign Hushmanzadah also! Were going to be good next season,I think Ravens win the Super Bowl! Imagine how good Flacco will be with a big reciever...Look out Steelers!!

Yeah but we only had 1 wide reciever,NOTE EVERYTIME YOU BEAT US OUR CORNERBACKS WERE HURT ALLOWING YOU TO PASS ON US! WE ARE GETTING PACMAN JONES THIS OFF-SEASON ANOTHER BADBOY FOR OUR BAD*SS BRUTAL DEFENSE!!WE WILL GET ANOTHER RECIEVER THIS OFF SEASON WERE GOING TO BE GOOD!

I'm like a living box of rocks??? :lol: Your stupidity amazes me more and more each day.

You're celebrating the possible signing of Ray Lewis?? :sHa_sarcasticlol: Isn't he like 600 years old by now? Gay Ray is the MOST overrated player in the NFL! (not to mention a murderer.) Congratulations on hanging on to THAT dead weight! :yellowthumb:

That's it Timmy Boy, cry like the little biatch you are. Waaaaa! :crying: We lost because we didn't have all of our players healthy..... Waaaaaahhhhh!! You sound just like those loser ratbirds who cried about something every time we beat their *** last season. Go back and take a good look at the injuries the Steelers dealt with last year moron. We didn't cry and whine about it, we just buckled up tight and kicked *** in spite of it. :flex:

Dean Denton
02-26-2009, 04:58 PM
That was a cheap shot IMO. Kimo's just a good actor. I didn't care though because that dick in San diego did pretty much the same thing to Ben earlier in the season. Matter of fact, Ben gets hit with cheat shots every game. I laughed at Palmer, then I laughed some more. Kimo could have pulled up, but didn't. And I dont want to hear he was too fat to stop himself. He fell into the leg and was looking at it while he fell into it. However that is not why Palmer has not been the same. He just plays for a crappy team.

The Browns are the worst of the two. At least the Bengals have made it to a couple Superbowls. Now over the last 15 years or so they have bothe been bad, but the Browns have had better seasons. So going forward I say the Bengals are going down faster. But sont be shocked if the Ravens follow them both.
There is only one elite team in the AFCN, and thats the Steelers. They are the ones that are consistently good, unlike the other three teams. Sure the Ravens play better then the Browns or the Bengals, but they suck compaired to the Steelers.

PsychoWard
02-26-2009, 10:38 PM
come on guys the only reason he started this thread is to get everyone pissed so he can start talking **** again!!! and frankly i am getting sick of it! keep it up timmy 2x4 and you will be where the ravens were during the Superbowl!!! not in the game!

Callax
02-26-2009, 11:16 PM
Who cares!!! browns suck and bungals swallow
browns are worse bungals can get good Offensive players but cannot get their defense going
both blow massive chunks perrennial losers fore ever!!!!

G89Newitt13
02-26-2009, 11:43 PM
just being a grammar nazi...wouldn't it be...in the sense of the topic...who's worse?...I mean of course....unless we are in fact including the RatTurds...then it would be worst...sorry

/rant

BlitzburghNation
02-27-2009, 02:12 AM
Who Cares :whatever:

Tim Lumber
02-27-2009, 02:25 AM
Seriously, i really thought ravens had a lot of problems with the Cap already and you are telling me that Ravens is going to buy half of the Free Agents this year? >.>Where 19 million under plus we will release Rolle when we sign a elite CB! Word is were going to sign your great CB McFadden look out Pittsburgh,he is going to shut down Holmes 2 times next year!! I do think McFadden in a Ravens uniform will make you all cry..in Baltimore we will celebrate!!

--- Added 2/27/2009 at 12:22 AM ---

I'm like a living box of rocks??? :lol: Your stupidity amazes me more and more each day.

You're celebrating the possible signing of Ray Lewis?? :sHa_sarcasticlol: Isn't he like 600 years old by now? Gay Ray is the MOST overrated player in the NFL! (not to mention a murderer.) Congratulations on hanging on to THAT dead weight! :yellowthumb:

That's it Timmy Boy, cry like the little biatch you are. Waaaaa! :crying: We lost because we didn't have all of our players healthy..... Waaaaaahhhhh!! You sound just like those loser ratbirds who cried about something every time we beat their *** last season. Go back and take a good look at the injuries the Steelers dealt with last year moron. We didn't cry and whine about it, we just buckled up tight and kicked *** in spite of it. :flex:Were going to be kicking steeler *ss when we sign your CB McFadden! Paybacka a b*tch folks..next year we get some! lloydfan4life are you mentally challenged? Just curious chief!

--- Added 2/27/2009 at 12:25 AM ---

come on guys the only reason he started this thread is to get everyone pissed so he can start talking **** again!!! and frankly i am getting sick of it! keep it up timmy 2x4 and you will be where the ravens were during the Superbowl!!! not in the game!Good,Im glad your sick,I will mail you some Rolaids so you dont poop your pants you diariha dork! I think your sick from eating that bean burrito,it make's you sh*t a lot! I am a living legend..please respect me as one...I know what Im talking about thats why Im a professional bucktooth!!

steelersgal86
02-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Good,Im glad your sick,I will mail you some Rolaids so you dont poop your pants you diariha dork! I think your sick from eating that bean burrito,it make's you sh*t a lot! I am a living legend..please respect me as one...I know what Im talking about thats why Im a professional bucktooth!!

The only thing you know about clearly is Shitting your pants....How do you even sleep at night with all the shiat that you talk...does it make you feel good...you are a living piece of shiat that is all you will ever be....

--- Added 2/27/2009 at 07:09 AM ---

you smoke your pal at the Mall :eek1:

TampaSteelGirl
02-27-2009, 11:33 AM
He hit him like the first play of the game! I think you had to in order to win the game! Ravens will win division this year! We are close to signing Ray Lewis...look out Steelers!

Ray Lewis does not a TEAM make first of all...Ray isn't gonna save your team! News falsh!! I think you will be losing Ray! Ravens lost their defensive coordinator, the defense will be nada now!

Pall Malls??? You stuck in the 70's son???? :thinking:

steelers4life66
02-27-2009, 12:51 PM
:hilarious::clap:

Tim Lumber
02-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Ray Lewis does not a TEAM make first of all...Ray isn't gonna save your team! News falsh!! I think you will be losing Ray! Ravens lost their defensive coordinator, the defense will be nada now!

Pall Malls??? You stuck in the 70's son???? :thinking: Tampa Steel Dirl why do you hate me? I am being nice to you! I think your cool!!

--- Added 2/27/2009 at 01:02 PM ---

The only thing you know about clearly is Shitting your pants....How do you even sleep at night with all the shiat that you talk...does it make you feel good...you are a living piece of shiat that is all you will ever be....

--- Added 2/27/2009 at 07:09 AM ---

you smoke your pal at the Mall :eek1: I sign autographs In Baltimore,that makes me a Living legend! I will be writing for another paper starting next week! I dont talk shiat..I talk trash! Why are all the ladies hating me today? Ladies I am Mr.Nice Guy!

TampaSteelGirl
02-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Tampa Steel Dirl why do you hate me? I am being nice to you! I think your cool!!

--- Added 2/27/2009 at 01:02 PM ---

I sign autographs In Baltimore,that makes me a Living legend! I will be writing for another paper starting next week! I dont talk shiat..I talk trash! Why are all the ladies hating me today? Ladies I am Mr.Nice Guy!

Yes I am cool...:grin1: Not hatin on ya just defending my Steelers and you're talking how one player is going to smoke our Steelers this and that.....you couldn't beat us 3 times this year with the #2 Defense with Ray Lewis and now your defensive coordinator is gone, things will be different..i'm just simply stating the facts..:yellowthumb: No love lost though..:greengrin:

ejsteeler
02-27-2009, 03:33 PM
I sign autographs In Baltimore,that makes me a Living legend!

Yeah, a legend in your own mind.......:whatever:

You really need to come up with new stuff. If, and I say IF, you have a new job as a writer, it will not last. You are just plain terrible at it. :yesnod:

TampaSteelGirl
02-27-2009, 03:44 PM
And you think I"M hatin...look at this post above me...:eek1:

ejsteeler
02-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Oh, it's no secret. I think he's a freakin idiot. :yellowthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
02-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Oh, it's no secret. I think he's a freakin idiot. :yellowthumb:

It's a little harsh....:yesnod:

ejsteeler
02-27-2009, 04:09 PM
I know, and I'm not usually like that. But this guy just don't get it.

Stlrs4Life
02-27-2009, 11:00 PM

It's a Tie. And Baltimore is not a great organization.

Glad to see you finally found the spell check on your computer.

G89Newitt13
02-28-2009, 01:24 AM
ej...Tim Lumber is a freakin idiot...and in other news...water is wet...

Tim Lumber
02-28-2009, 04:44 AM
ej...Tim Lumber is a freakin idiot...and in other news...water is wet... Calm down Napolian Dynamite!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 02:30 AM ---

It's a Tie. And Baltimore is not a great organization.

Glad to see you finally found the spell check on your computer. Thanks Strls4life yeah I found my spell check finally! Actually my problem aint spelling its typing! Did you hear we(Ravens) signed CB Foxworth? Look out, now we have good CB to cover your recievers! Look out Hines and Holmes!!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 02:33 AM ---

I know, and I'm not usually like that. But this guy just don't get it. I am the brains here EJ! You are the one without the brain! I am popular,so show me respect before I school you again..Ha Ha! You have no game..I will be easy on you,I dont want to embarrass you friend!! Me and EJ are friends did any of you retards know that?

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 02:38 AM ---

It's a little harsh....:yesnod: TampaSteelGirl is cool,I have to admit that! Im happy to see women following sports! Hines Ward is a very good player TampaSteelGirl I live In Baltimore he is a nightmare for our Ravens! I will be honest about that! We just signed a great CB Foxworht he will probally shut down Hines Ward next year(finally)! All you retard guys better realize i respect all your female fans,I wish more girls followed sports! TampaSteelGirl I have to respect your oppinions! Evedrybody yeah Im admitting Hines Ward is a great football player..Future Hall Of Famer no question!!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 02:41 AM ---

Im so happy tonight!! Helllo everybody!! Ravens signed Maryland born world class CB Foxworth this means we will probally be in the Super Bowl(Ravens) Next season,plus the town is buzzing we are close to signing greatest defense player in NFL history,our defense GOD Ray Lewis!! Im so happy!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 02:44 AM ---

Anybody seen lloydfan4life? And where is Stairwayto7? Someone tell Stairwayto7 to get out here and debate me! Tell him its time for round 2..Ha Ha! You Steeler fans got quiet..did the Ravens signing CB Foxworth scare you's today? Be honest,I know you all have to be a little worried now! Rumor in Baltimore is we are going after your former WR Washington, Ravens think he is the deep threat we lack..look out Steelers!!

TampaSteelGirl
03-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Calm down Napolian Dynamite!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 02:30 AM ---

Thanks Strls4life yeah I found my spell check finally! Actually my problem aint spelling its typing! Did you hear we(Ravens) signed CB Foxworth? Look out, now we have good CB to cover your recievers! Look out Hines and Holmes!!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 02:33 AM ---

I am the brains here EJ! You are the one without the brain! I am popular,so show me respect before I school you again..Ha Ha! You have no game..I will be easy on you,I dont want to embarrass you friend!! Me and EJ are friends did any of you retards know that?

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 02:38 AM ---

TampaSteelGirl is cool,I have to admit that! Im happy to see women following sports! Hines Ward is a very good player TampaSteelGirl I live In Baltimore he is a nightmare for our Ravens! I will be honest about that! We just signed a great CB Foxworht he will probally shut down Hines Ward next year(finally)! All you retard guys better realize i respect all your female fans,I wish more girls followed sports! TampaSteelGirl I have to respect your oppinions! Evedrybody yeah Im admitting Hines Ward is a great football player..Future Hall Of Famer no question!!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 02:41 AM ---

Im so happy tonight!! Helllo everybody!! Ravens signed Maryland born world class CB Foxworth this means we will probally be in the Super Bowl(Ravens) Next season,plus the town is buzzing we are close to signing greatest defense player in NFL history,our defense GOD Ray Lewis!! Im so happy!

--- Added 2/28/2009 at 02:44 AM ---

Anybody seen lloydfan4life? And where is Stairwayto7? Someone tell Stairwayto7 to get out here and debate me! Tell him its time for round 2..Ha Ha! You Steeler fans got quiet..did the Ravens signing CB Foxworth scare you's today? Be honest,I know you all have to be a little worried now! Rumor in Baltimore is we are going after your former WR Washington, Ravens think he is the deep threat we lack..look out Steelers!!

Tim...thanks for admitting i'm cool...and yes female fans are quite awesome on this site and in the Steeler Nation! It is nice to see how many female fans are here but I do have to say.....no offense but you do yap alot about nothing sometimes...sorry! If you think Foxworth is going to shut down Hines Ward you are seriously mistaken, we are NOT fearful trust me! No one can take him down...Dirty bird Ravens aquiring a "HIT" as they call it by taking out his knee can't even keep him out of Superbowl XVIII nor make that HIT happen 3 times that we beat you....oh and PLEASE dont' EVER put God and Ray Lewis in the same sentence because Ray is a thug, murderer and one of the men who supposively put a "HIT" out on Hines....Ray Lewis is NOTHING close to God or Godly...I'm extremely offended by that comment.....This is the reason the Ravens have championships dangled in front of their faces to be taken away from them because of the way they carry themselves by wanting to hurt others....Hines had hurt players yes but it's either them or him....he chooses them first..IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS.....STAY ON THE PORCH! :grin1:

Tim Lumber
03-03-2009, 01:42 AM
Tim...thanks for admitting i'm cool...and yes female fans are quite awesome on this site and in the Steeler Nation! It is nice to see how many female fans are here but I do have to say.....no offense but you do yap alot about nothing sometimes...sorry! If you think Foxworth is going to shut down Hines Ward you are seriously mistaken, we are NOT fearful trust me! No one can take him down...Dirty bird Ravens aquiring a "HIT" as they call it by taking out his knee can't even keep him out of Superbowl XVIII nor make that HIT happen 3 times that we beat you....oh and PLEASE dont' EVER put God and Ray Lewis in the same sentence because Ray is a thug, murderer and one of the men who supposively put a "HIT" out on Hines....Ray Lewis is NOTHING close to God or Godly...I'm extremely offended by that comment.....This is the reason the Ravens have championships dangled in front of their faces to be taken away from them because of the way they carry themselves by wanting to hurt others....Hines had hurt players yes but it's either them or him....he chooses them first..IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS.....STAY ON THE PORCH! :grin1: I am the big dog sister! I feel like your big brother TampaSteelGirl! 1st off Ray Lewis was not convicted of murder,so how is he a murderer? If he was he would be in prison! I have faith in our justice system! And Ray is very spiritual, and religous! He talks politely about God! Ray is our Angel in the outfield in Baltimore! Hines didnt want to play us he got ascard! We will be better than the Steelers in 09! TampaSteelGirl you are still cool though! I respect a womans opinion! Even though your a Steelers fan,I have to say keep rooting for your favorite team, there is no hatred here towards you...just respect! You would be cooler if you became a Ravens fan..Ha Ha!

PsychoWard
03-03-2009, 09:35 AM
We will be better than the Steelers in 09!

LMAO now you sound like the browns fans "we will be better than you next year" :blah: :blah: :blah: I used to think our division was tough but man i think the Steelers could win the division with there eyes closed next year!!!!

Sir Blitzelot
03-03-2009, 09:54 AM
:lol: This shouldn't even be a debate. The Steelers are so far ahead of the Browns, Bengals, and Ravens, it's a joke!

Tim Lumber
03-04-2009, 05:50 AM
LMAO now you sound like the browns fans "we will be better than you next year" :blah: :blah: :blah: I used to think our division was tough but man i think the Steelers could win the division with there eyes closed next year!!!! Pyscho Ward under your credentials it says your a comedy God! Ha Ha...tell me some jokes you Rodney Dangerfield looking fool! Until you tell me a good joke...YOU GET NO RESPECT RODNEY DANGERFIELD Jr!! Dont have me go Andrew Dice Clay on you...OOOHHHHH!!!!

--- Added 3/4/2009 at 03:50 AM ---

:lol: This shouldn't even be a debate. The Steelers are so far ahead of the Browns, Bengals, and Ravens, it's a joke! Your name is a Joke..OOHHHH! What does your name stand for? Are you a human or a Alien? Are you from Earth...or the Moon! Are you a Alchohloic? Because you sound like your drunk..OOHHHH!!!! Sober up there bucky!!!

Sir Blitzelot
03-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Your name is a Joke..OOHHHH! What does your name stand for? Are you a human or a Alien? Are you from Earth...or the Moon! Are you a Alchohloic? Because you sound like your drunk..OOHHHH!!!! Sober up there bucky!!!

So, now your insulting me about my username, that is very mature. You are acting like a five-year-old, stop embarrassing yourself.

PsychoWard
03-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Pyscho Ward under your credentials it says your a comedy God! Ha Ha...tell me some jokes you Rodney Dangerfield looking fool! Until you tell me a good joke...YOU GET NO RESPECT RODNEY DANGERFIELD Jr!! Dont have me go Andrew Dice Clay on you...OOOHHHHH!!!!

Oh darn you don't respect me :wtf: am i to do now!!! dude you are the dumbest person i have ever come across i think someone hit you in the head with the lumber! go jump off a buliding and try to fly http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p85/silkdogg/super-retard.jpg

TampaSteelGirl
03-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Pyscho Ward under your credentials it says your a comedy God! Ha Ha...tell me some jokes you Rodney Dangerfield looking fool! Until you tell me a good joke...YOU GET NO RESPECT RODNEY DANGERFIELD Jr!! Dont have me go Andrew Dice Clay on you...OOOHHHHH!!!!

--- Added 3/4/2009 at 03:50 AM ---

Your name is a Joke..OOHHHH! What does your name stand for? Are you a human or a Alien? Are you from Earth...or the Moon! Are you a Alchohloic? Because you sound like your drunk..OOHHHH!!!! Sober up there bucky!!!

I"m sorry but....WTF are you talking about??? This is the blabber I speak of! Talk some sense, football sense...why would you claim someone is an alcoholic because of their name...All I have to say is.....:trollsign: :OA02:

--- Added 3/4/2009 at 08:17 AM ---

Oh darn you don't respect me :wtf: am i to do now!!! dude you are the dumbest person i have ever come across i think someone hit you in the head with the lumber! go jump off a buliding and try to fly http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p85/silkdogg/super-retard.jpg

Dude.....that is just wrong...:evilshake:

DIESELMAN
03-04-2009, 11:43 AM
I"m sorry but....WTF are you talking about??? This is the blabber I speak of! Talk some sense, football sense...why would you claim someone is an alcoholic because of their name...All I have to say is.....:trollsign: :OA02:

No doubt!!! If he would stop using his feet to type or buy a 1st grader keyboard maybe all his misspelled words would go away also......Tim Dumber please quit proclaiming yourself as something your not, its pathetic to see a grown man act like a 3 year old.

ejsteeler
03-04-2009, 08:10 PM
:popcorn:

Stlrs4Life
03-04-2009, 11:44 PM

Psycho, that is Comedy Gold!!!!!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Tim Lumber
03-05-2009, 02:53 AM
Psycho, that is Comedy Gold!!!!!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Thats so amusing you find that funny Stlrs4life! You have the brain of a pigeon! Now fly away,so I dont have to take you to school again! Your like a mentally challenged youngster! I keep schooling you and you come back like Rocky Balboa just to get knocked right back down! Im undeafeated in debates,and I promise you this,I deffiently wont let a pigeon man defeat me in a debate!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 12:46 AM ---

No doubt!!! If he would stop using his feet to type or buy a 1st grader keyboard maybe all his misspelled words would go away also......Tim Dumber please quit proclaiming yourself as something your not, its pathetic to see a grown man act like a 3 year old. I can type with my feet..thats how good I am DIESELMAN! Its time to take the fuel out of you! I dont run on diesel...I run on 93 octane! You can call me the MECHANIC because I will cut your fuel line...There's only room for one comedian..and his name is Tim Lumber(ever heard of him) Living Legend from Baltimore! Im mad I wasnt on voting ballot! I am clearly the best NON Steeler fan here! Im mad...its time to take it out on the Losers in here! Put on your shoulder pads and football helmets....Im hitting you's like Ray Lewis! DIESLMAN get off the train tracks you Rodney Dangerfield looking fool...The TIM LUMBER train is coming down the tracks...and your about to get bulldozed!!!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 12:50 AM ---

--- Added 3/4/2009 at 08:17 AM ---

Dude.....that is just wrong...:evilshake: I can not talk trash to my friend TampaSteelGirl...I voted for you as Best Female SA member! Yes I do love talking trash...I just think he sounded drunk like a skunk! Thats why I made that comment! Do you want me to school him again..Ha Ha! You are cool TampaSteelGirl! I hope you win the vote...and no Im not a troll...Im a writing God! I sign autographs in baltimore....Did you know that?

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 12:53 AM ---

So, now your insulting me about my username, that is very mature. You are acting like a five-year-old, stop embarrassing yourself. From one writer to another take notes kid! I am a living legend in Baltimore! If you want to be considered a writing prospect ask me for my advice! I will help you MCS513! Sorry about the drunken joke...Im just good like that! Im very creative..I can help your career out! I am thee writing God!

DIESELMAN
03-05-2009, 10:49 AM
I can type with my feet..thats how good I am DIESELMAN! Its time to take the fuel out of you! I dont run on diesel...I run on 93 octane! You can call me the MECHANIC because I will cut your fuel line...There's only room for one comedian..and his name is Tim Lumber(ever heard of him) Living Legend from Baltimore! Im mad I wasnt on voting ballot! I am clearly the best NON Steeler fan here! Im mad...its time to take it out on the Losers in here! Put on your shoulder pads and football helmets....Im hitting you's like Ray Lewis! DIESLMAN get off the train tracks you Rodney Dangerfield looking fool...The TIM LUMBER train is coming down the tracks...and your about to get bulldozed!!!
It shows you type with your feet (or hands as most people call them), mis spelled words like a mother ****er LMAO!!! No need for helmets and pads, your weak *** 93 octane ran out a few weeks ago, your runnin on fumes little man!! As far as nominations go, you really have to bring something to the table to be nominated here at SA. So, get up from the kiddies table, the adults don't want you in the house anymore and take your Tim Dumber *** back to Baltimore!!

Tim Lumber
03-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Ladies and gentelman I bring great important news! My new blog is now posted in Maryland! Next week I will be embarrasing Pittsburgh on it! I would love to school you fools in front of Maryland residents! Thats if your not yellow like your chicken towells! Google Frederick News Post then click on to blogs Im under citizen blog mine is called DEBATE leave a comment so I can embarass you! Next week I will have Maryland ragging on you Steeler fans! Check it out!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 11:57 AM ---

It shows you type with your feet (or hands as most people call them), mis spelled words like a mother ****er LMAO!!! No need for helmets and pads, your weak *** 93 octane ran out a few weeks ago, your runnin on fumes little man!! As far as nominations go, you really have to bring something to the table to be nominated here at SA. So, get up from the kiddies table, the adults don't want you in the house anymore and take your Tim Dumber *** back to Baltimore!! Im dumb...thats why Im a professional writer..check out my Frederick News Post(google it) then click on to blogs you will see mine its called DEBATE this proves Im a world class writer! Dieselman I will never run out of gas...you been out of diesel fuel for a week now!

Dean Denton
03-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Ladies and gentelman I bring great important news! My new blog is now posted in Maryland! Next week I will be embarrasing Pittsburgh on it! I would love to school you fools in front of Maryland residents! Thats if your not yellow like your chicken towells! Google Frederick News Post then click on to blogs Im under citizen blog mine is called DEBATE leave a comment so I can embarass you! Next week I will have Maryland ragging on you Steeler fans! Check it out!

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 11:57 AM ---

Im dumb...thats why Im a professional writer..check out my Frederick News Post(google it) then click on to blogs you will see mine its called DEBATE this proves Im a world class writer! Dieselman I will never run out of gas...you been out of diesel fuel for a week now!
My god man you did it. As a father I have never been more proud of you son. To be able to steal another mans identity, and take credit for his work is something only a son of mine could do. This is a glorious day in our lives and we need to celebrate. I have taken the liberty of calling over your mother so I can **** on her just for you son....I love you buddy, good job. See you tonight at dinner.

DIESELMAN
03-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Im dumb...thats why Im a professional writer..check out my Frederick News Post(google it) then click on to blogs you will see mine its called DEBATE this proves Im a world class writer!
Yes you are dumb!! A world class writer? Hell you write and call yourself dumb also, all it would have took was a question mark at the end of that statement and you would not have been calling yourself dumb. Professional writer? LMAO!! writing for The Frederick News? LMFAO!!! Tim Dumber, if you really were a world class writer, you would be writing novels, or have a whole section dedicated to your blogs in the New York Times, or even the London Times, something big like that. I tell you what Tim Dumber, to prove that you really do write these things.....in your next DEBATE blog, put this in their, word for word.

I, Tim Lumber, would truly like to congratulate the Steelers on their sixth Lombardi trophy. The whole organization, from the Rooneys on down to the coaches and players are models of professionalism that every professional sports team should strive for.

Copy and paste that, because the spelling is correct.....:hehheh:

Hell, you can even drop a plug in there somewhere for SA, since you love it here so much.....:yellowthumb:

Dean Denton
03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Yes you are dumb!! A world class writer? Hell you write and call yourself dumb also, all it would have took was a question mark at the end of that statement and you would not have been calling yourself dumb. Professional writer? LMAO!! writing for The Frederick News? LMFAO!!! Tim Dumber, if you really were a world class writer, you would be writing novels, or have a whole section dedicated to your blogs in the New York Times, or even the London Times, something big like that. I tell you what Tim Dumber, to prove that you really do write these things.....in your next DEBATE blog, put this in their, word for word.

I, Tim Lumber, would truly like to congratulate the Steelers on their sixth Lombardi trophy. The whole organization, from the Rooneys on down to the coaches and players are model of professionalism that every professional sports team should strive for.

Copy and paste that, because the spelling is correct.....:hehheh:

Hell, you can even drop a plug in there somewhere for SA, since you love it here so much.....:yellowthumb:
I wonder about him. There seems to be a huge difference in his writing and spelling on here then over there. If he is writing that blog, then he has editors helping him big time. That would not surprise me at all. But you do need to have some talent to do this even for a blog, so again I kinda think he's making this up.

lloydfan4life
03-05-2009, 07:02 PM
I wonder about him. There seems to be a huge difference in his writing and spelling on here then over there. If he is writing that blog, then he has editors helping him big time. That would not surprise me at all. But you do need to have some talent to do this even for a blog, so again I kinda think he's making this up.

If that's how you feel you should go there and read it again. It's still full of spelling mistakes and grammatically incorrect sentences.

Once a moron always a moron, and Tim Lumber will always be one.

It's only going to take one or two blogs from this meathead until he loses another 'world class writing job' because he isn't a writer. Bet it isn't long until he's signing autographs in Frederick too! :lol:

Dear Timmy Toolbag,
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa220/LUISAHERNA/LOSER.jpg
Now go away..... far, far away!

Dean Denton
03-05-2009, 07:16 PM
If that's how you feel you should go there and read it again. It's still full of spelling mistakes and grammatically incorrect sentences.

It's only going to take one or two blogs from this meathead until he loses another 'world class writing job' because he isn't a writer. Bet it isn't long until he's signing autographs in Frederick too! :lol:

Dear Timmy Toolbag,
Now go away..... far, far away! I only read the intro, and that seemed ok. I couldn't get into the blog portion. I will take your word for it though...lol Thats even worse they dont have an editor..but i guess its just a blog.

ejsteeler
03-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Please stop talking to this idiot and maybe he'll go away. It's not amuzing anymore. The only thing legendary about him is his stupidity.

lloydfan4life
03-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Please stop talking to this idiot and maybe he'll go away. It's not amuzing anymore. The only thing legendary about him is his stupidity.

we're not talking to him we're talking about him.

Dean Denton
03-05-2009, 08:06 PM
we're not talking to him we're talking about him. and its fun to talk crap...lol

lloydfan4life
03-05-2009, 08:11 PM
and its fun to talk crap...lol

fun?? it's the highlight of my day! :yellowthumb:

Tim Lumber
03-06-2009, 05:30 AM

Dear Timmy Toolbag,
Now go away..... far, far away! You got that right LLoydfan4life my blog is some world class material..Notice how professional I made it! Thanks for having the gutts to comment on there! I left you and Stlrsfan4life a reply message on it! You are the visiting team on my soil! I look forward to writing the next great Steeler story part 2 coming this wednesday! I bet Maryland backs me up this time! No they will not fire me,Im too famous to fire..like I said I sign autographs! Im not a moron Im a writing GOD!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 12:18 AM ---

I only read the intro, and that seemed ok. I couldn't get into the blog portion. I will take your word for it though...lol Thats even worse they dont have an editor..but i guess its just a blog. Its not just any blog Dean denton its a world class Tim Lumber blog! Are you afraid To show your face to Maryland? I want to school some fools this wednesday on my Steeler story part2! It's PayBack time ladies! I get my payback Wednesday! People here said I would never be hired to write again,I proved them wrong! The bad part honestly is I only make $50 a week! I bet they bump that up to $500 after I school Pittsburgh!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 12:22 AM ---

Please stop talking to this idiot and maybe he'll go away. It's not amuzing anymore. The only thing legendary about him is his stupidity. Im a professional writer ejsteeler! I have my own blog..because Im the big dog..Ruff..Ruff..Ruff! Im a living legend..you are the idiot,please be quiet for 2 seconds! I will mail you some ducktape for that grill cheese eating mouth of your's! OOOHHH I schooled you ejsteeler...thats why I write columns kid! Next week I write the worst steeler column ever! Paybacks are coming! Any fool who comments will get embarrased in front of Frederick News Post readers! If I have to I will make a example of you on there ejsteeler,all of maryland will be laughing at you!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 12:43 AM ---

DEISELMAN your next...I think its time I flatten your tires! You are already running on Deisel fumes! Yes I invite you to Maryland to Debate me on my Debate column..thats if the DEISELMAN truck can make it that far! I heard you used to be a truck driver but since you cant read you always got lost trying to read the beltway sign's! One time I heard you thought you were in Washington D.C. but you found out you were In Jacksonville! Are you a Jaguar fan...Ha HaHa!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 12:48 AM ---

I need one represenative for Pittsburgh for my next blog! It will appear in a Frederick News Post website and newspaper! I need one loser to tell me some good thing's about Pittsburgh(if there are any good things) I will put your user name in my blog Frederick vs Pittsburgh! Lloydfan4life,stlrsfan4life,Dean Denton,Dieslman,ejsteeler,do one of you fools want to be famous! NOTE you will be representing Pittsburgh your actual words will get published! Maybe one of you fools can sign autographs after it! Step up...who wants to represent Pittsburgh? I can only pick 1

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 03:08 AM ---

Dean Denton my paper has a editor dummy! His name is Jason Brennan he is my new boss! He is better than that moron Sam Sessa! This Brennan guy was happy he was able to hire Tim Lumber! In order to sign me(NO JOKE) I tell editors now they can not change or edit anything I write,my old job(SUN PAPER) did that,and my stories stunk! I am a legend in Baltimore and soon I hope to be one in Pittsburgh also! When you have a legend writing for you...like me Tim Lumber..do not even attempt to change anything I write! I am the self proclaimed "The Greatest Writing Show on Earth"!!!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 03:19 AM ---

Great Idea Lloydfan4life..I bet I do start signing autographs in Frederick soon! I am a new kid to the frederick writing scene! And yes I will survive this gig! Everybody tells me Im going to get fired...No Way! Im too good to get fired twice in one year! One time maybe..but no way I will get fired twice! The way I honestly see it is If I win all of the Debates,they cant fire me! The Sun(place I got fired) told me I got schooled on the Pittsburgh story! That gave me a bad rap with the sunpapers! I want revenge..No way Im going to lose any debates! I been wanting a rematch on Maryland soil for a few months now! My editor(boss) Jason Brennan told me if I am going to write a blog called DEBATE then you better win them debates! I told him how I needed a rematch against Steeler fans! I guaranteed him I would win this debate! I will be the hero in Frederick after I win the Pittsburgh debate! Here's your chance Steeler fans...put your boxing gloves on Wednesday...Im ready for round 2! This time Im swinging haymakers like Mike Tyson!!!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 03:30 AM ---

Dieselman O.K. to prove to you I am the great Tim Lumber i will put your qoute in next week! Plus I am going to pick someone here and put there exact words on why they think Pittsburgh is better than Frederick! Maryland is not going to like who ever represents Pittsburgh! Who ever is man enough to give me qoutes(i will put in what you say,no editing) Then you will have to debate Maryland residents! Who once to be famous for a few days? Who is brave enough to face Maryland?

JensK
03-06-2009, 06:52 AM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/150/hamsterpancake.jpg

steelersgal86
03-06-2009, 08:45 AM
:popcorn2:

PsychoWard
03-06-2009, 09:39 AM
]

The bad part honestly is I only make $50 a week!

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

What living legend makes 50 bucks a week?????

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 10:23 AM
[SIZE="1"

Im a professional writer ejsteeler! I have my own blog..because Im the big dog..Ruff..Ruff..Ruff! Im a living legend..you are the idiot,please be quiet for 2 seconds! I will mail you some ducktape for that grill cheese eating mouth of your's! OOOHHH I schooled you ejsteeler...thats why I write columns kid! Next week I write the worst steeler column ever! Paybacks are coming! Any fool who comments will get embarrased in front of Frederick News Post readers! If I have to I will make a example of you on there ejsteeler,all of maryland will be laughing at you!

I need one represenative for Pittsburgh for my next blog! It will appear in a Frederick News Post website and newspaper! I need one loser to tell me some good thing's about Pittsburgh(if there are any good things) I will put your user name in my blog Frederick vs Pittsburgh! Lloydfan4life,stlrsfan4life,Dean Denton,Dieslman,ejsteeler,do one of you fools want to be famous! NOTE you will be representing Pittsburgh your actual words will get published! Maybe one of you fools can sign autographs after it! Step up...who wants to represent Pittsburgh? I can only pick 1 Mike Tyson

Well you could be sued for slander if you post peoples names in the paper and talk crap...defamation of character...You better be careful whose names you're putting in the paper and what you are saying about them...could get pretty nasty for you! :nono:

Tim Lumber
03-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Well you could be sued for slander if you post peoples names in the paper and talk crap...defamation of character...You better be careful whose names you're putting in the paper and what you are saying about them...could get pretty nasty for you! :nono: Hello TampaSteelGirl I would need permission first from a reader here! This is Pittsburghs chance to have a word in my blog next week! I hope I can find one person here who likes Pittsburgh! If not I will mail you all Ravens jerseys then!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 12:50 PM ---

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

What living legend makes 50 bucks a week????? What living legend you ask? Me Tim Lumber! Hey remember I was fired at the Sun! I have to start all over from the ground up though! Google Frederick News Post then click on to blog mine is called DEBATE who wants to be in a Maryland blog...plus a maryland newspaper? If you love Pittsburgh then speak up! I know few people like Pittsburgh thats why you all are MUTE!

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 12:51 PM ---

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/150/hamsterpancake.jpg Im sure you dont! Is that your pet rabbit JensK? He seems intelligent! Funny Pic! Ha Ha

DIESELMAN
03-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Frederick News Post in Trouble (http://fredericknewsblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/frederick-news-post-in-trouble.html)

From their Friday paper:
[March 30 will be the last Monday edition for the foreseeable future, said Editor and Publisher Myron Randall. The decision was driven by the effect of a dire economy on the 126-year-old newspaper and will cushion the organization financially over the coming months.
"We have made a broad range of cuts across the company that has affected every facet of our operations," Randall said. "Although we are suspending the Monday edition, we're committed to improving our Sunday and Tuesday papers and the quality of our product across the board."]
To me this comes as no surprise. Their announcement also comes on the heels of the postal service saying they are considering suspending Saturday mail delivery.

The bottom line is printing time sensitive information and then having to deliver said information will not work in the age of the Internet. People want their information NOW in REAL TIME and they want many photos and video clips and not just the summary a printed newspaper can provide. They also want to interact with the news and contribute. They want to be involved! So where will news junkies go when the Frederick News Post finally goes away for good? Maybe a community website like http://Frederick.com (http://frederick.com/)
Better start looking for another job there Tim Dumber.....LMAO!!!!!

The bad part honestly is I only make $50 a week!

I sure hope you don't have a family to support.
To think you were the fastest sperm out of your daddy LMFAO!!!!!

steelers4life66
03-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Frederick News Post in Trouble (http://fredericknewsblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/frederick-news-post-in-trouble.html)

:hilarious:

lloydfan4life
03-06-2009, 09:02 PM

He wasn't the fastest...... they played a dirty joke on him right before conception. I found the evidence.

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/images/comic%20retarded%20sperm%20jared%20hindman.jpg

steelers4life66
03-06-2009, 09:17 PM
He wasn't the fastest...... they played a dirty joke on him right before conception. I found the evidence.

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/images/comic%20retarded%20sperm%20jared%20hindman.jpg:hil arious:

Tim Lumber
03-07-2009, 02:02 AM

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/images/comic%20retarded%20sperm%20jared%20hindman.jpg Hey I have to give you credit lloydfan4life that was a funny pic! Do you want to be in my blog Monday? I want you to represent Pittsburgh! Send me a few CLEAN publishable sentences why Pittsburgh is better than Frederick please include the Steelers! I will post your lloydfan4life name and your exact words also! Then you can tell all your friends you were in a Tim Lumber newspaper story!! All yeah one last note for you! I do not mis-spell! When I comment here I type so fast some times I hit the wrong letter keys thats all, when I write professionall($50 week) I take my time....JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS A SPERM SWIMMING IN MY MOMMA"S BELLY!

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 12:02 AM ---

To think you were the fastest sperm out of your daddy LMFAO!!!!! Dam Dieslman that is Bad News(no joke) I do have a regular job,I work in a big manufacturing company in Baltimore$$$ So the extra $50 is just a bonus!