PDA

View Full Version : I see the super seventh within reach

daburgh98
02-24-2009, 07:37 PM
After looking at the schedule i think they will have a great chance to get the super seventh title.

Callax
02-24-2009, 07:56 PM
A 7th superbowl is within reach I hope they can keep focused and play like they did this past year
I'd love to see Pitt become the first team to go back-to back 3 times!!!!
1974-1975
1978-1979
2008-2009

lloydfan4life
02-24-2009, 08:46 PM
Back-to-back 3 times would indeed be sweet!! :yellowthumb:

Friday133
02-24-2009, 09:46 PM
After looking at the schedule i think they will have a great chance to get the super seventh title.

I'm glad you have such great insights. :evilshake:

TEEMONT
02-24-2009, 10:49 PM
I'm glad you have such great insights. :evilshake:

damn you for beating me to it

K Train
02-24-2009, 11:05 PM
love thses threads....lets just let it die quietly

ToothAche
02-24-2009, 11:06 PM
its dead..............

yinzer
02-25-2009, 09:03 AM
so............it's cold in pittsburgh today

Troyisabeast_43
02-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Anybody got any toilet paper...:lol:

Dean Denton
02-25-2009, 03:57 PM
I think your post is extremely accurate and well thought out. Dont listen to these haters. Their all just bitter because they didn't think of it first. Way to step up and put yourself out there with such brilliance on only your second post. We have a great chance of reaching and winning that sexy #7 with the schedule we have. Good job on posting from the heart. Stay true to yourself and post what you feel....Just remember that we need to stay healthy and focused to reach that goal.

Troyisabeast_43
02-25-2009, 04:03 PM
I think your post is extremely accurate and well thought out. Dont listen to these haters. Their all just bitter because they didn't think of it first. Way to step up and put yourself out there with such brilliance on only your second post. We have a great chance of reaching and winning that sexy #7 with the schedule we have. Good job on posting from the heart. Stay true to yourself and post what you feel....Just remember that we need to stay healthy and focused to reach that goal.
And here I thought playing teams such as Detroit,Oakland,and the Chiefs we had the toughest schedule in the league next season wow I screwed up...:duh:

Dean Denton
02-25-2009, 04:16 PM
And here I thought playing teams such as Detroit,Oakland,and the Chiefs we had the toughest schedule in the league next season wow I screwed up...:duh:
Dont go beating yourself up over this. I know Oakland and Detroit are tough, and have been viewed as the teams to beat in the up coming season, but sometimes its based on their current history.....lol

Stairwayto7
02-25-2009, 04:40 PM
LOL! I told alot of people here in NE Ohio, that the Steelers would be better next season, and this was early December. I think Simons, Seplvuda and Menenhal will all make us better next season. Then you add in the fact the the line is our 1st priority, it should be upgraded. Holmes is finally coming into his own. And there has to be a place for Timmons to start next season. I`m looking forward to spring and summer, but can`t wait for Sept.

Troyisabeast_43
02-25-2009, 04:49 PM
LOL! I told alot of people here in NE Ohio, that the Steelers would be better next season, and this was early December. I think Simons, Seplvuda and Menenhal will all make us better next season. Then you add in the fact the the line is our 1st priority, it should be upgraded. Holmes is finally coming into his own. And there has to be a place for Timmons to start next season. I`m looking forward to spring and summer, but can`t wait for Sept.

I agree that Sepulveda and Mendenhall will make the Steelers better next season. As far as Kendall Simmons goes if I never saw him again in a Steelers uniform I wont lose any sleep. I think he is a total load and a big problem on this offensive line. Simmons getting hurt and being lost for the season after the Ravens Monday night game at Heinz Field last season was the best thing that could have happened to this offensive line as far as I was concerned at the time. Stapleton stepped in for Simmons and played better and made the o-line better overall as a unit...

Dean Denton
02-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Yeah, i cant see us getting worse next season unless the injury bug forces key players to ride the pine. I think Ben is going to be so much betternext year, and I would be shocked if the OL didn't get a massive overhaul. Be it a first round pick, Saturday or someone else in FA. The Def should be even better because we wont see as many big time QB during the course of the regular season, and our Off should have a better time moving the ball because the drop in the Def we will face compaired to last year. I think Friday133 is brilliant....lol

steelersbabex25
03-01-2009, 09:06 AM
This probably sounds stupid...but I think what we all need to remember is that its not the regular season that gets us into the supebowl, its the postseason. It doesn't matter how easy the teams we face in the regular season are, we're still going to have to play the tougher ones in the playoffs.

JensK
03-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Well.. as did Patriots this year and look how that ended.

Stlrs4Life
03-01-2009, 10:04 AM

You can't look at it that way really. Look at how our Steelers did it last season, who would have thought that we win the SB after seeing it. Plus the teams that look like wins might be better than we think.

heknowsyouknow
03-01-2009, 10:49 AM
7TH heven is in reach
stay healthy and focused to reach that goal it a must
roll on next season

Dean Denton
03-02-2009, 12:56 PM
7TH heven is in reach
stay healthy and focused to reach that goal it a must
roll on next seasonWho asked you?