PDA

View Full Version : Nice to be here

Shadyside
02-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Nice site! Glad to be aboard! I'm from Uniontown (Shadyside just sounded kinda cool) and I've got hooked in 1965 when Bill "Cannonball" Butler ran for 10's of yards that year. I'm also a cofounder of perhaps the largest active fan club in Atlanta. Last check this year we had approximately 400 paid members. We meet at a bar in Kennesaw, Georgia that regularly has 150-250 of the nation show up for games. We tailgate outside before the games and raise hell inside. It's a great bunch of people as you would expect. We give away cool Steeler stuff at halftime with the membership $'s. At the Super Bowl this year Veron Haynes came by and donated a ball signed by the whole Detroit Super Bowl team and we raffled it off raising $730 for the Boy's and Girl's Club. Nice! I'll be checking in from time to time and I'm glad to be at here among the homeboys and the exiles. Nice!

--- Added 2/20/2009 at 11:40 AM ---

God I love football babes and Steeler babes are off the hook. Thanks for the welcome!

AZ_Steeler
02-20-2009, 01:25 PM
:welcome:

Hope you enjoy it here, and let us know if you have any questions! :bigthumb:

ejsteeler
02-20-2009, 01:30 PM
:welcome: Have a blast!!!!!! :cope:

I'm on the other side of Hotlanta raising hell. :yellowthumb:

PsychoWard
02-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Nice site! Glad to be aboard! I'm from Uniontown (Shadyside just sounded kinda cool) and I've got hooked in 1965 when Bill "Cannonball" Butler ran for 10's of yards that year. I'm also a cofounder of perhaps the largest active fan club in Atlanta. Last check this year we had approximately 400 paid members. We meet at a bar in Kennesaw, Georgia that regularly has 150-250 of the nation show up for games. We tailgate outside before the games and raise hell inside. It's a great bunch of people as you would expect. We give away cool Steeler stuff at halftime with the membership $'s. At the Super Bowl this year Veron Haynes came by and donated a ball signed by the whole Detroit Super Bowl team and we raffled it off raising $730 for the Boy's and Girl's Club. Nice! I'll be checking in from time to time and I'm glad to be at here among the homeboys and the exiles. Nice!

--- Added 2/20/2009 at 11:40 AM ---

God I love football babes and Steeler babes are off the hook. Thanks for the welcome!
Uniontown Pa?? no **** my mom and dad are from around there maybe you have heard of a little town called hopwood??

anyways :sup: and :welcome: :gs:

steelersgal86
02-20-2009, 03:03 PM
Uniontown Pa?? no **** my mom and dad are from around there maybe you have heard of a little town called hopwood??

anyways :sup: and :welcome: :gs:

Hey no way...mine too ..

:hiya: :welcome:

Dean Denton
02-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Welcome...Stay away from Tim Lumber, he's wicked smart, and smells like poo....lol

KSSteelerfan
02-21-2009, 02:27 AM
:imho::sSig_hi::welcome::steelerssign::herewego: :wedaworldchamps:

NOVA STEELERS
02-22-2009, 09:02 PM
:welcome: enjoy the site :cope: