PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Reed-Beats Up Paper Towel Dispenser

Black@Gold Forever32
02-14-2009, 07:54 PM
You would think Sheetz would have hand blowers to dry yours hands with so Jeff Reed wouldn't go postal on them....lol I just found this story funny.....

http://postgazette.com/pg/09045/949265-100.stm

Steelers kicker Jeff Reed was cited with disorderly conduct early this morning after damaging a towel dispenser at a Sheetz convenience store in Westmoreland County.
Pennsylvania State Police reported today that Mr. Reed, 29, was in the restroom of the convenience store on Route 22 in New Alexandria at 2:50 a.m. when he began making loud noises, then "used profane language towards a Sheetz employee stating that there were no towels in the restroom.
"Reed continued using profane language in a loud manner outside the store," police said. "Reed caused damage to a towel dispenser as he was infuriated at the fact that there were no towels in it."
Police issued summary citations for disorderly conduct and criminal mischief to Mr. Reed. A hearing date has not been set.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
02-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Must be Roid Rage..who the hell makes that big of a deal about no paper towels??That is some some funny **** tho.Reed Angry! No Towel to Dry Reed's Hands! ARRgHHGHGR!!!

Steel Trap86
02-14-2009, 09:08 PM
he was probably **** loaded, these guys are still celebrating lol

Callax
02-14-2009, 09:26 PM
That's right, Reed.... You teach that towel dispenser a lesson it'll NEVER forget!!! LOL

Stairwayto7
02-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Kick it!

Silverback 92
02-14-2009, 10:41 PM
nothing worse then them hand dryers

MOTORKRAFT
02-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Reed conducted himself in a very professional manner. The man has 2 Superbowl rings to clean off. Would you expect him to leave without cleaning them? Anything else would be uncivilized.

Dee Mca
02-14-2009, 11:18 PM
You know your team doesn't have any bad apples when that got to make a mountain out of a kicker beating up a paper towel dispenser. Wonder how many games Goddell will suspended reed for? Might be a career ending for Jeff!!!!!!!

vtwin_gary
02-14-2009, 11:48 PM
jeesh give the guy a break. it was nearly 3 am surely he'd been out had to stop at sheetz for more beer and a pee. what do you expect when there are no damn towels in the holder.

RIVERS OF STEEL
02-15-2009, 12:04 AM
you get arrested for beatn up a fn towel dispenser, but, i threatened to kill a cstore worker one mornn about 3am cuz he didn't have any coffee made. drunk as hell out ridin my scoot. who shoulda bn arrested? Lighten the hell up state bulls.

HUNT4SEVEN
02-15-2009, 12:55 AM
Atleast u know the cat washes his hands after he uses the bathroom:hehheh: But he should use better judgement when out in the public:yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-15-2009, 03:27 AM
that's right Jeff, you let that dispenser know you're a super bowl champion and it should respect you!..LOL

Troyisabeast_43
02-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Once again this is a much to do about nothing incident that happened and one that I am sure in time will blow over much like the Casey Hampton weight thing at training camp last season was...

steelersfanjwk71
02-15-2009, 10:38 AM
Jeff what was he thinking?????
Towel dispensers are empty all the time all over the world...... he needed to deal with it like we would have as the general public!
I'm sure if they new a beloved STEELER was coming into there store at 2:50 am they would have ran right out and filled it. Being a representative of the NFL and a member of a 6 time SUPERBOWL winning team he is held to a higher standard.
I know the public hasn't heard his side of the story yet but my opinion is that something this silly no matter the circumstances SHOULD NOT be blacking the eye of our great and loved team and all of us...... there fans!!!!!

I'm very DISAPPOINTED :evilshake: to have had to read this about JEFF......what say you????

PsychoWard
02-15-2009, 10:51 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9221340/Police:-Steelers-K-has-tantrum-over-restroom-towels

NEW ALEXANDRIA, Pa. (AP) - Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Jeff Reed is in trouble with the police over some towels, but not the Terrible kind waved by his fans.

Pennsylvania state police say Reed threw a temper tantrum at a Sheetz convenience store in New Alexandria, a tiny borough about 35 miles east of Pittsburgh, because its restroom didn't have any towels.

Reed has been cited for disorderly conduct and criminal mischief, offenses similar to traffic tickets that carry a maximum fine of $300 and 90 days in jail each. Police said he broke the towel dispenser then used profane language to an employee and also outside the store.

"Reed caused damage to a towel dispenser as he was infuriated at the fact that there were no towels in it," according to a news release by Trooper Shawn Askins, who issued the citations. The incident occurred Saturday about 2:50 a.m.

A message left on an answering machine at Reed's home was not immediately returned.

Steelers spokesman Dave Lockett said the team wouldn't have any immediate comment.

"We're still gathering information right now," Lockett said Saturday.

Reed made 27 of 31 field goals and 36 of 37 PATs for 117 points in his seventh season with the Steelers, which was capped by Pittsburgh's 27-23 win over the Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl.

Reed has made nearly 83 percent of his field goals (162 of 196) and scored 733 points for the Steelers in his career.

BlitzburghNation
02-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Bet there was :all_coholic: involved ,,,,,,, No big deal to me, "so what" it's a friggin towel dispenser,,,,it isn't like he went and punched out a security gaurd or something :whatever:

BlitzburghNation
02-15-2009, 11:46 AM
that's right Jeff, you let that dispenser know you're a super bowl champion and it should respect you!..LOL

:haha: Wonder if he also missed the urinal and :whiz: on the wall :lol:

JensK
02-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Meh.. Its had it comming for quite some time now.

Steel Trap86
02-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Kick it!

hahahaha ya he should have!

ITS GOOD!

lloydfan4life
02-15-2009, 02:00 PM
should've just wiped his hands on his pants..... of course since we're talking about Jeff Reed it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even have pants on.

Koopa
02-15-2009, 03:57 PM
it's official.........reed is a homo........ who the **** cries about no towels?? you got a ****ing shirt on, use that to dry your hands you ****ing fag

SteelerBee43
02-15-2009, 05:35 PM
should've just wiped his hands on his pants..... of course since we're talking about Jeff Reed it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even have pants on.

I agree,its not they were dirty hands he had just washed them....now taking a crap and no TP would be grounds for a hissy fit...:rofl:

AZ_Steeler
02-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Cool!!! Route 22 goes right to my hometown of Cadiz, Ohio! :D

vtwin_gary
02-15-2009, 09:08 PM
i thought everyone has kicked the crap out of one those damn machines.
he was probably ripped its a good thing they didn't get him for public intox. or DUI

igor0190
02-15-2009, 09:16 PM
Imagines what Harrison could do to one of those towel dispensers... They wouldn't even be able to tell it was a towel dispenser after he was through with it.

K Train
02-15-2009, 09:20 PM
yo he ****ed that dispensers day up and thats for damn sure

TampaSteelGirl
02-17-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm just upset because i'd give anything to have a Sheetz here in Tampa.....God I miss that food!!! Jeff is on lucky guy for even getting to be there!!! :grin1:

Forged in Steel
02-17-2009, 02:57 PM
When Jeff punched the towel dispencer, his Super Bowl XL ring left an imprint of the five trophies on the front of the dispencer!

As Towelie says, "Don't forget to get/bring a towel!

http://www.sportsocracy.org/imgs/terrible_towlie.jpg

LarryNJ
02-17-2009, 04:52 PM
What the hell is on Rt. 22 in New Alexandria at 3:00 am? I think there used to be a strip bar that was open late and a Sheets! Although it's been years since I've been out that way. ;)

Stlrs4Life
02-17-2009, 08:14 PM
jeesh give the guy a break. it was nearly 3 am surely he'd been out had to stop at sheetz for more beer and a pee. what do you expect when there are no damn towels in the holder.

You can't buy beer at a Sheetz in Pa. Think Reed is dumb for doing this.

TampaSteelGirl
02-18-2009, 12:47 PM
You can't buy beer at a Sheetz in Pa. Think Reed is dumb for doing this.

I can buy beer in any 7-eleven, Walmart or grocery store!! :grin1: