PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now (draft edition)

Zachintosh66
02-13-2009, 02:28 AM
Cant sleep tonite so I did some research:
Browsing some draft names from recent years at a few names I forgot about...

R5 P19 #156 Cameron Stephenson, G, Rutgers, Now in Jax
R4 P36 #133 Orien Harris, DT, Miami (FL), Now in Cinci
R5 P32 #164 Omar Jacobs, QB, BG, Now QB for Florence Phantoms in AIFL
R5 P35 #167 Charles Davis, TE, Purdue, Now in Jax PS
R5 P30 #166 Rian Wallace, LB, Temple, Now in Wash
R7 P11 #212 Eric Taylor, DT, Memphis, DT in CFL for Edmonton

OC Steel Curtain
02-13-2009, 08:33 AM
lol Wheres Fred Gibson?

Zachintosh66
02-13-2009, 08:44 AM
Only info i could find was got cut from Atl on like day 3 there, for missing a meeting. Then was eventually signed by Rams. When I check all the Rams info hes not there anymore. So information has been cut off, I assume he is bagging groceries at the local food mart while trying to hustle on the basketball court now.

Fred Gibson (born 26 October 1981 in Waycross, Georgia, United States) was a wide receiver with American football team The St. Louis Rams. He attended University of Georgia. He was originally drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the fourth round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He was cut by them post-training camp and later was signed to the Miami Dolphins' practice squad. After his practice squad contract expired on January 8, 2007, he was signed by the Atlanta Falcons in February 2007. Gibson was cut three days into training camp after missing a mandatory Spring meeting and for other unspecified reasons.[1] In 2008, Gibson was selected in the tenth round of the NBDL draft by Albequerque and is currently still on their roster. [2]

*UPDATE* just found this on the Albuquerque Thunderbirds website:
24 Fred Gibson G 6-4 185 Georgia

OC Steel Curtain
02-13-2009, 09:31 PM
Only info i could find was got cut from Atl on like day 3 there, for missing a meeting. Then was eventually signed by Rams. When I check all the Rams info hes not there anymore. So information has been cut off, I assume he is bagging groceries at the local food mart while trying to hustle on the basketball court now.

*UPDATE* just found this on the Albuquerque Thunderbirds website:
24 Fred Gibson G 6-4 185 Georgia

Oh wow.. I had big hopes for him