PDA

View Full Version : BRC in da house !

BlitzburghRockCity
08-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Hey SteelersFan, great site you got here. I like the latest VB updates you have and the layout of the forums.

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in and hang with ya'll periodically along with hanging out on SF.

Steelersfan
08-05-2006, 01:13 AM
:welcome:

Thanks a lot BRC! Glad you like the site. I'm sure I'll see you from time to time either here or at SF.

PITT23
08-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Welcome to SA! :)

BlitzburghRockCity
08-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Thanks all !! You guys got a good thing going here so far...its refreshing to see a site admin put so much into a forum !

PITT23
08-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Yeah it's easy to see that Steelersfan really cares about this place and we also have some good members who have given us a good base to work with.

Aunkster
08-05-2006, 03:01 PM
welcome dude

Steelx
08-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Welcome my man.

SteelCityMan786
08-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Welcome BRC my brother.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-06-2006, 03:22 AM
There's my partner in crime ! How ya doin bro !

SteelCityMan786
08-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Not bad man. It another beautiful day In Steeler Nation. What's up in your neighboorhood partner in crime?

BlitzburghRockCity
08-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Ready to kick some NFL butt and defend that SB title !

SteelCityMan786
08-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Ready to kick some NFL butt and defend that SB title !

31 Other teams then there are the Steelers LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Welcome BRC about time you found your way here. :)

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2006, 01:56 AM
Thanks man I appreciate it ! I have steelersfan to thank for getting me here, I had heard he was starting his own forum but I kept forgetting to ask him the url and check it out. Im glad to be here !

Koopa
08-07-2006, 02:18 PM
what it do brc.......and i'm tellin you cheating on steelersfever lol

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Sup Koopa.. Im telling on you too.. LOL

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Oh come on man. Can't SteelersFever and Steeler Addicts get along. I post on both sites.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Well of course, this isnt a competition between SF and SA. Koopa is just being Koopa...LOL

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Well of course, this isnt a competition between SF and SA. Koopa is just being Koopa...LOL

And that's all Koopa will be.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2006, 06:08 PM
We wouldnt expect him to be anything different huh koop ! LOL

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 07:43 PM
If we did we'd be a bit DER DER DER(trying to do Carlos Mencia's retarded saying) in the head. He helped make Steelers Fever and Steeleraddicts what they are today.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Yup, koopa always keeps things interesting. LOL

Koopa
08-07-2006, 09:15 PM
lol, I ain't cheating on steelersfever, we're on a break lol....I’m just looking around for a new home, steelersfever is turning into somewhat of a bitch site, you can't even say anything without getting reported lol.......and it seems steelersfever (the admin) is more into the money he gets from all the clicks then he is the members. you can tell with all those new "forums" he's put that don't lead you anywhere. hopefully I can find a new home here, not sure I think steelersfan is disappointed in me from his other site (which is conveniently in my sig for you to click on and join and have fun lol) plus this site has vbookie lol, and on this site i can always say i was the first member to join (aside from steelersfan) and on steelersfever i can only say i was number 500 or whatever number i am lol

Steelersfan
08-07-2006, 09:25 PM
TSZ is another whole story koopa. You are more than welcome here anytime.

Koopa
08-07-2006, 09:38 PM
TSZ is another whole story koopa. You are more than welcome here anytime.

well if that's the case i probably found my new steeler home. i'll probably still post a little on steelersfever but i'll try to spend most of my time talkin steeler football here

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 09:40 PM
well if that's the case i probably found my new steeler home. i'll probably still post a little on steelersfever but i'll try to spend most of my time talkin steeler football here

Better then no place to post up on the Steelers.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2006, 10:09 PM
As word gets around about SF and whats been going on there..coupled with what koopa mentioned...and trust me NOBODY knows that better than me...you may find yourself with more SF defectors coming here to SA.

Im not gonna badmouth SF, its got alot of good memories for me and I met most of you on there...but things change and people change so sometimes you just gotta move on.

Steelersfan
08-07-2006, 10:14 PM
I haven't tried to take anyone away from SF. I sent BRC a PM telling him how good of a job he did modding SF and that I just started a new site if he ever wanted to check it out. He said yes, sent the link and here we are....lol
Most of you guys I know from being on TSZ and some from SF. Some from SF to TSZ and back to here....lol
I still check out SF about everyday. Don't always post but check it out. I gave them a good idea to fix the rep problems and haven't got one single reply!

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-07-2006, 10:16 PM
While SF is a good site. Anything is better then Stillers.com. Seems every thread turns into a pissing contest over there.

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Don't forget SteelerNation. No matter how good this site is, I'm always gonna still post on Steelersfever. That's been my home to talk about the Steelers.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2006, 10:30 PM
I haven't tried to take anyone away from SF. I sent BRC a PM telling him how good of a job he did modding SF and that I just started a new site if he ever wanted to check it out. He said yes, sent the link and here we are....lol
Most of you guys I know from being on TSZ and some from SF. Some from SF to TSZ and back to here....lol
I still check out SF about everyday. Don't always post but check it out. I gave them a good idea to fix the rep problems and haven't got one single reply!

I wouldnt expect one either. Mike makes all the decisions there and has all the powers and he's yet to even look at my thread about stepping down, send me a PM or anything. :(

The first Steelers board I ever posted on was SN. I met alot of cool people that showed me what posting on message boards was all about..and how to postwhore with content instead of just nonsense posting to boost post counts. While I dont agree with how the site is run on a regular basis I have to give them props for doing it their own way and they do have alot of cool members there.

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 10:43 PM
I wouldnt expect one either. Mike makes all the decisions there and has all the powers and he's yet to even look at my thread about stepping down, send me a PM or anything. :(

The first Steelers board I ever posted on was SN. I met alot of cool people that showed me what posting on message boards was all about..and how to postwhore with content instead of just nonsense posting to boost post counts. While I dont agree with how the site is run on a regular basis I have to give them props for doing it their own way and they do have alot of cool members there.

The First Steelers Board I posted on in fact for me was Steeler Nation as well. But I almost never popped in every once in awhile. Then one day I found out about a Steelers fan site known as Steelersfever. I have enjoyed and still do enjoy every second of it. Just lie I'm enjoying where else I post.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2006, 10:45 PM
As long as your having fun that's all that really matters. SF & SN seemed to be in competition with each other for awhile and probably still are to some degree. Fortunately the sites are different enough in how they are run that there's enough to satisfy both types of message board posters. Now SA is in the mix and that puts 1 up on SN, IMO. 2 good sites that are run in a decent manner where all are welcome.

Steelersfan
08-07-2006, 10:47 PM
Everyone that makes a website has a different agenda. I made this site because I got tired of seeing members request simple things (like vbookie) at SF and not even get a reply. To me that is no way to run a site.
The other reason was I love the Steelers!!!!! I could keep the site going talking to myself....lol

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Both of these sites are better run.(SF and SN). I have never seen any steelers site ran any better. Management is better then what I have seen in some places.

Steelersfan
08-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Both of these sites are better run.(SF and SN). I have never seen any steelers site ran any better. Management is better then what I have seen in some places.\

Ok, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that post.....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Everyone that makes a website has a different agenda. I made this site because I got tired of seeing members request simple things (like vbookie) at SF and not even get a reply. To me that is no way to run a site.
The other reason was I love the Steelers!!!!! I could keep the site going talking to myself....lol

Now that's what Im talking about !!! :D

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 10:55 PM
\

Ok, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that post.....lol

I meant I haven't seen the people who run the place just let the place go. Or just tried to be so darn strict.

Steelersfan
08-07-2006, 11:45 PM
I'm hoping that doesn't happen for a long time! I love the Steelers and as long as I can get online I don't see me letting the site go. I already have almost as many posts as Mike and we just opened about 3 weeks ago......lol

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2006, 11:47 PM
You're AOK with us dude ! Active admins are great, it shows they care !

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 11:54 PM
Sorta like with my American Indoor Football League Message Board. I'm an admin so I know what it's like. If you don't keep a board active, what good is it.

BBC
08-16-2006, 05:32 PM

Yeah, I've been dissapointed with how SteelersFever (the member) has handled himself as of late. We were all set on an affiliation deal with SF (the site) on May 30th. Mike said he'd get the link up ASAP, nearly 3 months later, and a friendly PM trying to remind him - the link is still not on his site.

Nothing compares to him just completely blowing off someone like BRC, whom did everything he could for SteelersFever (both the site and the member).

BlitzburghRockCity
08-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Hey BBC, welcome to SA ! Glad to have you on board ! :yesnod:

If it makes you feel better that whole affiliation thing is still a mystery to me too.

BBC
08-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey BBC, welcome to SA ! Glad to have you on board ! :yesnod:

If it makes you feel better that whole affiliation thing is still a mystery to me too.

Thanks BRC, I've always enjoyed posting with you on SF, I'm sure SA will be no different.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-16-2006, 06:04 PM
Right back at ya ! Post up and enjoy the site. We're in on the ground floor of a great board and the sky's the limit !

Steelersfan
08-16-2006, 11:44 PM
Do you have a site you would want to affiliate with us BBC? I'd be more than happy to add any site you guys have to our affiliates. You can see them on the main page. Just PM me the info and it will be up first chance I get!

BBC
08-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Do you have a site you would want to affiliate with us BBC? I'd be more than happy to add any site you guys have to our affiliates. You can see them on the main page. Just PM me the info and it will be up first chance I get!

I'll definitely look into it. I'll have to run it by our Admin over there, but be expecting a PM in the near future :)

Stairwayto7
08-18-2006, 10:01 PM
My man Blitz Burgh! KISS Army still rocks!

Glad we could hook up again

Scorp
10-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Welcome home BlitzburghRockCity. Glad you found us.