PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: ejsteeler

AZ_Steeler
02-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
ejsteeler (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=1044)

How long have you been a Steeler fan? Since '75. I always remember hearing and partially watching games before that but the magic of that season changed me forever.

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? My Father.

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? I would have to say big Ben.

Why are they your favorite player? His adjustments and his vulnerability. He makes mistakes but he makes them trying to make the play. When they go right, most people say his a hero, when they go wrong, most people blast him. I cheer him on either way.

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? So many to choose from, but I would have to say Mr. Lambert. He epitomizes what a Steeler player should be.

What is your favorite Steelers memory? I have so many. Unfortunately, the best would be the tie with the Falcons. I was ther and is was an amazing game.

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? I watch baseball alot when not watching football. Thank Gods for NFLN though...

How did you find Steeler Addicts? I think it was a link fron Gridiron.

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? It is an awesome site more so because of all the different opinions and the admin letting it be said in almost any text. It makes it fun plus you get to know the different facets of The Nation.

What do you do for a living? I work in logistics getting trucks of lumber where and when they need to be.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I am never without a firearm. I am licensed to carry concealed and it is with me whenever it is legal.

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? My load personality. I love to laugh and have fun.

What kind of car or truck do you drive? A 96 Chevy Silverado Z71.

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? My addictive personality. I have been trying to quit smoking for so long but have never been able to close the deal.

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Familty time, hunting and camping.

Favorite TV show? Right now, Two and a half Men. I cry watching it I laugh so hard.

Favorite video games? Right now, Wii Mario Cart.

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? My Wife is warry because i get so loud but my kids love it and get right in there with me. I have bred two great Steeler fans!

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? Gotta have my Big ben jersey on, my hat (any Steeler hat), my Terrible towel on the table in front of me and some cheese dip and chips with my beer.

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? See above

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? Two. Unfortunately they were both at the Georgia dome playing the Falcons. The first game we won and it was totally awesome! It was like a home game. The Falcons were driving down the field and all you could hear was DEFENSE!, DEFENSE!. It sent chills up and down my spine.

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Just out of nostalgia, I'll have to say Three Rivers.

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? Man, do I really have to choose? They were both so significant. If I have to, I'll say Immaculate Reception, again for nostalgic reasons.

steelersgal86
02-09-2009, 09:58 AM
very nice :yellowthumb:

AZ_Steeler
02-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Thanks ejsteeler! I know these questions were asked many many moons ago so let me ask if your video game has changed? :D

JensK
02-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Very nice! :) Great interview

BlitzburghNation
02-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Nice read,,,,,,,:bigthumb:
Great interview--------:clap:

LarryNJ
02-09-2009, 01:00 PM
I guess I should go to the main page once in a while! :)This is the first time I've seen this Member Spotlight feature. Very interesting reading!

ejsteeler
02-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Thanks ejsteeler! I know these questions were asked many many moons ago so let me ask if your video game has changed? :D

Actually, yeah. It is now Wii Guitar Hero, Aerosmith version. :yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Thanks for sharing some insight into your life with us man...good read!

note to self, maybe we should alter the questions to now include not only "the tackle" or the "immaculate reception" but now also the "immaculate interception" ..LOL

lloydfan4life
02-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Actually, yeah. It is now Wii Guitar Hero, Aerosmith version. :yesnod:

Guitar Hero rocks!!! :cope:

Great interview ej!! :yellowthumb:
Thanks for the info about carrying! I'll be sure not to **** you off! :lol:

Bucsfan4ever
02-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Great interview...always read the Member Spotlights...keep them coming!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Nice read, thanks for sharing !! Gonna have to chat sometime bout the concealed stuff!

ejsteeler
02-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks all. :yellowthumb: :2guns:

floodcitygirl
02-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Thanks for being willing to do the interview. It's great to hear more about the posters here.

Deb
02-11-2009, 01:00 PM
nice to learn more about one of my favorite people. My dad is a big steelers fan too...from the beginning of time. See them rise to top again sure made his year.

Steelerlyn
02-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Great Read!~ :yellowthumb:

Dean Denton
03-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Nice interview. What type of piece do you carry? I'm a big fan of guns too. I dont hunt, but I have lots of guns. They are my step-fathers actually, but they will all be mine someday. His gun safe has about 20 rifle's and semi-auto inside. My favorite was shooting the AK with the 75 round drum. It was like that sence in Predator when they were just all shooting into the tree's and ripping everything to shreds. That rocked. The gun got so hot it cracked. I cant remember if it was the AK or the SK, but it was a blast. I have my Grandfathers 38 from when he was a cop in Oakland. That gun is more then twice my age, but its a nice 6 shooter. I put a nice rubber grip handle on it, and just kept the original wood handle. It feels better. My next gun is going to be a .45 beretta. Thats my gun of choice. I'm not so old school like my 38...lol

ejsteeler
03-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Don't have a bunch. I carry a Baretta .40 compact model. I have 2 30-30's for hunting. a Winchester and a Marlin. I love them all. I just don't miss. :yellowthumb:

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Don't have a bunch. I carry a Baretta .40 compact model. I have 2 30-30's for hunting. a Winchester and a Marlin. I love them all. I just don't miss. :yellowthumb:
How do you like the .40? I'm sure its a nice gun, the Italians dont make crap. I have not shot that one. I'm looking at the .45. Do you think I should give the .40 a try first?

ejsteeler
03-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Depends on what you're looking for. The .40 shoots great and is a good compact for hip or shoulder holsters. The .45 probably wouldn't hide all that well, but that only matters if that's waht you are looking for. The gun itself is great.

KY TITAN
03-05-2009, 12:20 AM
great interview :clap:

SteelerBee43
03-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Nice read..and since you're in logistics how bout hooking Blitz up with a big paying load..:lol:

Dean Denton
03-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Depends on what you're looking for. The .40 shoots great and is a good compact for hip or shoulder holsters. The .45 probably wouldn't hide all that well, but that only matters if that's waht you are looking for. The gun itself is great.
Thanks...I dont think I would be packin it with me so the .45 sounds good. My friend has a .40, but I'm not sure what kind of gun it is. I cant remember. He likes it for that same reason you do. I cant pack it around just yet. My comfort level is not there because of my girls. I might go get my CWP in a few years though if things dont get better in this country. I still have faith in my hands, but even my great Kung Fu skills cant stop a .45. I'm no Bruce Leroy....lol