PDA

View Full Version : Ray Lewis to the Cowboys??

TampaSteelGirl
02-06-2009, 03:05 PM
I was eating lunch at a local resturant and saw on ESPN that Ray Lewis may be thinking about joining the Cowboys...couldn't hear what they were saying though....:thinking:

AZ_Steeler
02-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Talks are Cowboys or Jets... he's already said that he will not give the Ravens a discount because he's "not playing less so he shouldn't make less" as he put it!

BlackGold4vr
02-06-2009, 03:19 PM
I would love to see Ray Ray leave the AFC North. Perhaps he sees the writing on the wall.......Steeler dominance for awhile.

:lol:

PsychoWard
02-06-2009, 03:28 PM
we should pick him up!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

RIVERS OF STEEL
02-06-2009, 03:29 PM
wow what a match up:bitchslap:
who could coach that mess?

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2009, 05:07 PM
The Ratbird fans won't know how to act without that ridiculous dancing and screaming he does before every home game! :bwah:

BlitzburghNation
02-06-2009, 05:27 PM
They'll probably lose Gay Ray and Bart Scott,,,,,,,To the highest bidder,which will probably be the J E T S :popcorn:

Black@Gold Forever32
02-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Yea I'm with Blitz that Ray will probably sign with the Jets......He has a good relationship with Rex Ryan and Ryan will need Ray as he tries to turn the Jets defense into the Ravens defense......

But money talks and you what walks.....Jerry Jones has a ton of money so I wouldn't be surprised to see Ray Ray sign with the Cowboys.....One more big ego to add to the champion of big egos.....lol

LarryNJ
02-07-2009, 07:52 AM
wow what a match up:bitchslap:
who could coach that mess?
Ray & TO, maybe just maybe Jerry Jones is thinking I'll bring in Ray Lewis and he'll keep TO in check.

lloydfan4life
02-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Ray & TO, maybe just maybe Jerry Jones is thinking I'll bring in Ray Lewis and he'll keep TO in check.

Jerry STILL hasn't learned his lesson and is STILL trying to buy his way to a championship! :lol:

TampaSteelGirl
02-07-2009, 10:26 AM

Yea because Ray would straight up murder his *** if T.O. gets out of line!! LOL!!:hilarious:

vtwin_gary
02-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Yea because Ray would straight up murder his *** if T.O. gets out of line!! LOL!!:hilarious:

hee he.

when will the cowboys learn?

is TO going back to the cowgirls?

TEEMONT
02-07-2009, 02:07 PM
i think it would be a good mood for the cowboys....like him or not..Ray ray is a locker room leader.

Roadkill
02-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Just another reason to hate cowboys I guess

SteelerBee43
02-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Ray will go to Cowboys and end up beating the **** outta Jerry Jones..and T.O...:rofl:

NCSteeler
02-09-2009, 01:48 AM
All anyone who is thinking of going to the Cowboy mess needs to know is a pretty stand up guy , Zach Thomas voided his contract as soon as possible after thier season was over. He never knew what ****** team and ****** coaching was, even after those losing years in Miami, until he met the cowboys and spent a year in dallas hell.

Dean Denton
02-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Ray can try and keep T.O in check, but I dont think so. I think Ray would get beat up like the LB in Philly did. T.O is a bad *** when it comes to throwing hands, and would be too fast for Ray IMO. What was the name of the LB that got the black eye in Philly? Besides Ray can play ball, and stick people with knives, but in a straight up fight, I'll put my money on T.O. If Ray went to Dallas it would be another case of too many chiefs, not enough indians. They will continue to fail.

LarryNJ
02-09-2009, 12:17 PM
He got into a fight with Ex-Eagles Hugh Douglas who works for a local radio station. I think that was the last time he was in an Eagles uniform. Both Douglas and Owens threw at least two punches before Owens challenged McNabb and then everyone else in the room, saying "You want some? Anyone else want some?" hahahaha...he'll be doing celebrity boxing before long!

Silverback 92
02-11-2009, 02:12 PM
j.jones is turning into snyder " of the redskins " trying to buy a SB ..its not gonna work in dallas either

Dean Denton
02-11-2009, 02:44 PM
j.jones is turning into snyder " of the redskins " trying to buy a SB ..its not gonna work in dallas either
It has not worked in Dallas since they put in a salary cap. Jones did it in the 90's when the big market teams could spend all that money, but did you notice once the cap was put in around 1994 or 1995 it all changed for Dallas and the 49ers? hahahahahaha....

KSSteelerfan
02-11-2009, 02:55 PM
So let me get this straight....The Cowboys release Pacman Jones and now Ray Ray wants to play for the Cowboys? lol Classic.......:hilarious:

ejsteeler
02-11-2009, 03:05 PM
i don't see ray leaving the ratbirds. They will do whatever they need to keep him.

TampaSteelGirl
02-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Ray can try and keep T.O in check, but I dont think so. I think Ray would get beat up like the LB in Philly did. T.O is a bad *** when it comes to throwing hands, and would be too fast for Ray IMO. What was the name of the LB that got the black eye in Philly? Besides Ray can play ball, and stick people with knives, but in a straight up fight, I'll put my money on T.O. If Ray went to Dallas it would be another case of too many chiefs, not enough indians. They will continue to fail.

You seem to have forgotten Ray is a thug.....T.O. will be bawling like a baby!

Dean Denton
02-11-2009, 04:00 PM
You seem to have forgotten Ray is a thug.....T.O. will be bawling like a baby!
****...If Ray had any balls he would have gotten off the bus when Joey Porter called him out. Ray was mocking Joey for getting shot in the ***. Joey went after him after the game and Gay Ray wouldn't even get off the bus. I think Ray pisses in his pants from a cowardly soul. Thug...lol Only when your back is turned and he has a knife.....T.O by KO...

Tim Lumber
02-24-2009, 04:55 AM
The Ratbird fans won't know how to act without that ridiculous dancing and screaming he does before every home game! :bwah: I agree with you TOP GUN its gonna be hard! I 100% believe Ray Lewis wont be a Baltimore Raven next season,its going too be hard on us Raven fans! I think he goes to Dallas,if not he deffiently goes to New York,he loves coach Ryan!

--- Added 2/24/2009 at 03:52 AM ---

So let me get this straight....The Cowboys release Pacman Jones and now Ray Ray wants to play for the Cowboys? lol Classic.......:hilarious: Hold on folks...there is a rumor going on in Baltimore that with our CB need we will attempt to sign Badboy CB pacman Jones...I think he is a great fit for our defense in Baltimore! We love trashtalkers in this city!!

--- Added 2/24/2009 at 03:55 AM ---

Ray can try and keep T.O in check, but I dont think so. I think Ray would get beat up like the LB in Philly did. T.O is a bad *** when it comes to throwing hands, and would be too fast for Ray IMO. What was the name of the LB that got the black eye in Philly? Besides Ray can play ball, and stick people with knives, but in a straight up fight, I'll put my money on T.O. If Ray went to Dallas it would be another case of too many chiefs, not enough indians. They will continue to fail. Ray would destroy T.O.! T.O. runs out of bounds when he seen Ray in a couple of games because he is yellow! Ray is a legend!