PDA

View Full Version : Steelers dirty hittin'???

TampaSteelGirl
02-06-2009, 10:22 AM
I just saw a buddy of mine and was asking him "How bout those Steelers!!" NOrmallly he congrats me but he told me he was rooting for the Steelers until he saw all the dirty hits after the plays the Steelers were putting on the other players...did anyon see this? I don't remember seeing any of this punching and stuff on tv either????? I"m kinda pissed at him!:rant2:

Stairwayto7
02-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Just Harrison! But who knows what led up to that moment! They always catch the second guy!

TampaSteelGirl
02-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Ok..i knew that one but not sure what the hell he's talking about!

TEEMONT
02-06-2009, 10:38 AM
tell ur buddy his tampon needs adjusted....its ****ing football.

BlitzburghNation
02-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Heard on sirius,,,,,,Harrison was pissed because that guy was trying to hit him in the groin,,,,,,So IMO he got what he deserved :popcorn:

DIESELMAN
02-06-2009, 10:43 AM
I just saw a buddy of mine and was asking him "How bout those Steelers!!" NOrmallly he congrats me but he told me he was rooting for the Steelers until he saw all the dirty hits after the plays the Steelers were putting on the other players...did anyon see this? I don't remember seeing any of this punching and stuff on tv either????? I"m kinda pissed at him!:rant2:
ask your buddy to be more specific, I bet he can only name one play.

memphissteelergirl
02-06-2009, 11:09 AM

What he said.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2009, 11:17 AM

EXACTLY!!! All these people that bitch about the Steelers playing physical by calling it dirty are usually the people who wish their team would play that way and if they did they wouldn't call it dirty play. Its football for God sakes not friggin romper room! It's a game of hit or be hit and we're the ones doing the hitting and we're the ones winning the games and super bowls!

Dean Denton
02-06-2009, 12:39 PM
hahahahaha, yeah what TEEMONT said. Just let the guys play. We have throw back players that are just trying to adjust to all these dang rules...lol

Miller83
02-06-2009, 12:58 PM
James Harrison open-handed punched a guy in his chest on a punt. But, the guy probably deserved it, seeing as how Harrion never loses his cool like that and isnt a dirty player. And no on else hit after the whistles like that.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
02-06-2009, 01:39 PM
It's usually the fans that just tune in for the Superbowl that comes up with these rediculous comments..any "real" football fan knows what the heat of battle and playin all out is what football is all about.Real fans know football..so don't take any crap from fans who believe in that "everyone plays no matter how good you are" mentality..Sports is and always will be about competition and the best man standing when the smoke clears.

steelers4life66
02-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Ok..i knew that one but not sure what the hell he's talking about!

Don't think your buddy knows what the hell he's talking about ether. :lol:

NHStlrfan
02-06-2009, 02:31 PM
I concur! It's football for crying out loud. These are the same people who cry about everything. They tell you they respect your team but they really don't. Everything is fine until your team wins the title then their true colors come out. You have uncovered a true Steelers hater. Drop that "friend".

TampaSteelGirl
02-06-2009, 02:48 PM
I concur! It's football for crying out loud. These are the same people who cry about everything. They tell you they respect your team but they really don't. Everything is fine until your team wins the title then their true colors come out. You have uncovered a true Steelers hater. Drop that "friend".

Well he's a V.P. at my job! LOL!!! I was thinking he was in a bad mood or something, ususally he's pretty supportive of my Steelers...he a Pats fan but still kind to me and my Steelers...

--- Added 2/6/2009 at 01:48 PM ---

Dude...just gross!

yinzer
02-06-2009, 03:24 PM
i'm scared to death of james harrison.

Stlrs4Life
02-06-2009, 03:56 PM

That's what I say. There wasn't any dirty hits.

igor0190
02-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Isn't that why we love the steelers? They hit harder than any other team. It's an attitude.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2009, 04:59 PM
If James Harrison were a free agent signing with their team they'd be singing his praises just like we do. These whiners **** me off, get over it, he's better than what you have on your team so you have to cry foul to make yourself feel better!