PDA

View Full Version : Love looking at those Steelers winning again...

TampaSteelGirl
02-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Just in case you want to check out the game...Here is a 17 min video with dramatic background music and dramatic talk of the game I found off the NFL webiste..gets ya pumped up again!! My husband and I watched the game again last night....sure took us back to some great memories!!!! :tt02:

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=game-of-the-week&season=2008&seasonType=REG&week=21

BlitzburghRockCity
02-05-2009, 12:17 PM
thanks for the link Tampa, no matter how many times you watch the Harrison return, the Holmes catch, and all the other big plays you just get pumped up and ready to go all over again!

It does add a real nice element though when you put in the dramatic music and stuff!

Cal_Steeler_88
02-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Just in case you want to check out the game...Here is a 17 min video with dramatic background music and dramatic talk of the game I found off the NFL webiste..gets ya pumped up again!! My husband and I watched the game again last night....sure took us back to some great memories!!!! :tt02:

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=game-of-the-week&season=2008&seasonType=REG&week=21

Yeah, I watched it again last night on the NFL network. Pretty the 4th qrtr was just crazy. That last drive with the Catch is one of the best moments in the NFL, period. When I was a kid and I wanted to be Lynn Swann, I would dream about making a catch like that!:cope:

I enjoy watching Super Bowl XL again, as well.

TampaSteelGirl
02-05-2009, 01:33 PM
thanks for the link Tampa, no matter how many times you watch the Harrison return, the Holmes catch, and all the other big plays you just get pumped up and ready to go all over again!

It does add a real nice element though when you put in the dramatic music and stuff!

Welcome! Oh yea I love the dramatic music!! Gets me pumped up!! Would love to snap my fingers and be there again but with the same outcome!! :yellowthumb: