PDA

View Full Version : What one player, in a single game...

Stairwayto7
02-04-2009, 07:14 PM
....has the most sacks of Ben Roethlisberger?? This could be high school, college or pros. The player is a NFL player now??

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
--
Give Up??

James Harrison was initially recruited by a number of different major programs, including the University of Notre Dame, Ohio State, and University of Nebraska. However, they backed away after Harrison was arrested on assault charges during his senior year of high school after shooting a BB gun in the locker room; he ultimately pled guilty to a lesser charge.

Harrison played college football at Kent State where he majored in general studies. In the final game of James Harrison's college football career he recorded 5 sacks on his future teammate, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.[3]

tuggysteel822
02-04-2009, 08:18 PM
Very funny. I wonder if they share a laugh about that. Both were stellar in their college careers.

Stairwayto7
02-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Just came across it while reading Harrisons bio. thougt it was interesting!

AZ_Steeler
02-04-2009, 09:16 PM
:lol: That is too funny! You know Ben is happy to see Harrison wearing the same colors as himself!

Silverback
02-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Yeah I read this a while back, pretty coincidental.

vidaliasteelerfan
02-05-2009, 11:41 AM
I bet they still talk about!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Wow I never knew that, interesting! Funny how things work out like that but yeah Im sure Ben is definitely happy to have Silverback on his side now.