PDA

View Full Version : Some Cardinals fans make me sick

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 12:50 PM
First of all....YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA BABY!!! 6 TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!! I called this one after the Cowboys game guys, go ahead and dig up the thread!! :lol: :cope: Second Steelers Superbowl win I've seen, wasnt around for the 70's, but I'm loving it. Been a pleasure getting all the quick updates and news with you guys this season, I'm glad I joined the Steeler Addicts on a Superbowl running season. :yellowthumb:

Now as for the Cards fans, I cant believe some of the **** these losers are saying. I'm not even going to get into there threads about the "NFL being rigged", but I will say they have been sounding a lot like the 05 Seahawks fans, there excuses for losing are being blamed on the refs as most of you know. The James Harrisson run-back TD, they're trying to say there were multiple blocks in the back, Holmes DIDNT catch that TD with both feet, the Steelers have no class, we didnt "tip our hats" to them after the game, The Steelers were not the better team, "The NFL wanted the Steelers to win", oh man it goes on and on, it makes me ****ing sick. Normally I wouldnt care about this sort of stuff, but the fact that its another Superbowl victory and Woodpecker fans are trying to say its "tainted" just pisses me off.

Hey any Cards fans reading this DONT ever try to talk to Steeler fans about bad officiating, we have been on the **** end of the stick of those bad calls a lot this year. Also if the NFL had it there way it would be the Dallas Cowboys vs. New England Patriots every year in the Superbowl, the Arizona Cardinals wouldnt be any where near Superbowl Sunday. Also you were given a holding penalty in the endzone which caused that safety, there is holding on almost every play so be greatful you got that. Then we kicked it to you and you scored AGAIN!! you had a shot! On our game winning drive there was another holding penalty called on us putting us back at 1st & 20 on the 10! Ya like its real easy to convert on 1st & 20 you clowns. None of the Cards players or coaches ever talked about the officiating once, so just accept defeat and understand the better team won!!

:cope::cope::cope:

steelerfan11
02-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Well your picture proves Holmes feet never left the field.

I had a question about the return by Harrison. When he was returning the int Fitzgerald tried to tackle him but if you watch the play Fitzgerald runs out of bounds on his own and comes back into the play. Is that legal? Also, if you watch the play Fitzgerald runs into his own teammate (Rolle) due to him not being back the require 5 yards. If it wasn't for Rolle being too close to the field I would assume Fitzgerald would have caught Harrison prior to the endzone.

The main crying I had read is about the last play when Warner fumbled when Woodley sacked him. Most of the crying I had heard has not been from Cardinals fans though...mainly Eagles, Cowboys, Seahawks...most of other NFL teams.

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 01:08 PM
His right toe is not down. We cheated. I cant believe they gave us that call.....lol

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Well your picture proves Holmes feet never left the field.

I had a question about the return by Harrison. When he was returning the int Fitzgerald tried to tackle him but if you watch the play Fitzgerald runs out of bounds on his own and comes back into the play. Is that legal? Also, if you watch the play Fitzgerald runs into his own teammate (Rolle) due to him not being back the require 5 yards. If it wasn't for Rolle being too close to the field I would assume Fitzgerald would have caught Harrison prior to the endzone.

The main crying I had read is about the last play when Warner fumbled when Woodley sacked him. Most of the crying I had heard has not been from Cardinals fans though...mainly Eagles, Cowboys, Seahawks...most of other NFL teams.

Yes I forgot about the Warner fumble, they were crying rivers over that one too. Saying that it wasnt reviewed when it WAS and called a fumble very quickly because it was obvious Woodley caused the fumble before Warners arm actually started going forward. Also they were tearing it up about Holmes using the ball as a prop after the touchdown.

igor0190
02-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Ohhh yes all those 4 week Cardinal fans... LOL, they lost to a better team and they know it.

Forged in Steel
02-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Now as for the Cards fans

I don't think those "fans" should be called "fans," just bandwagoners!

I'm not even going to get into there threads about the "NFL being rigged"

The NFL is rigged...just not in the Steelers favor. :yesnod:

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 01:58 PM
I don't think those "fans" should be called "fans," just bandwagoners!

The NFL is rigged...just not in the Steelers favor. :yesnod:

Ya you got me there, I cant even believe I called them fans

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Ya you got me there, I cant even believe I called them fans
Everyone loves and underdog. Most the people watching a SB dont even follow football, they just go to the party. 80% of the people watching the SB dont even know what the hell holding means. so they just yell what everyone else is yelling. Cardinals have fans, but like the Seahawks its only when the win. So they dont have them all that much. I hope next year we play a real franchise like the Giants or Cowboys. A team that everyone knows because I'm sick of this low rent SB game that we have been put in two times now. I really hope its the Cowboys next year. Would love to hear, and "New Americas team, The pittsburgh Steelers".........lol

vtwin_gary
02-03-2009, 02:34 PM
fans, smans. they have none.

there was some golf tournament in AZ the day of the game & they said there were something like 100,000 people at one hole watching. ok....
if this was in or around pittsburgh i can't see there being 100
wtf there football team has made the super bowl for the first time & you are watching golf.

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Everyone loves and underdog. Most the people watching a SB dont even follow football, they just go to the party. 80% of the people watching the SB dont even know what the hell holding means. so they just yell what everyone else is yelling. Cardinals have fans, but like the Seahawks its only when the win. So they dont have them all that much. I hope next year we play a real franchise like the Giants or Cowboys. A team that everyone knows because I'm sick of this low rent SB game that we have been put in two times now. I really hope its the Cowboys next year. Would love to hear, and "New Americas team, The pittsburgh Steelers".........lol

Ya Giants vs. Steelers next year for the Superbowl.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Cards fans = Seahawks fans...it's as simple as that. Take your defeat like a man and just be happy your team got to the super bowl after 50 years of doing nothing! They can bitch all they want, nobody has had their share of bad calls more than us this year.

Forged in Steel
02-03-2009, 03:27 PM
During the pre-Super Bowl hype, Cowboys fans were rooting for the Cardinals. Now I understand, after getting beat by the Steelers TWICE in the Super Bowl they would want the other team but the Cardinals ended the Cowboys season with that blocked punt +6! LOL

DIESELMAN
02-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Cards fans = Seahawks fans...it's as simple as that. Take your defeat like a man and just be happy your team got to the super bowl after 50 years of doing nothing! They can bitch all they want, nobody has had their share of bad calls more than us this year.
:plus1: They're just going to have to find a way to get on with their lives boo ****ing hoo.....nothing anyone says will take away from this Championship!!!!!

TampaSteelGirl
02-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Well hell it would have been nice to have that easy ride to the Superbowl they had..playing the NFC West! Cripes! We would have killed to play with that schedule..don't care that they traveled!! Look what we did in the 2006 Superbowl...won on the road, tough road to the Superbowl..we just truck on no matter what...same with this year....we had THE toughest schedule in the NFL and STILL came up 12-4! Impressive if I have to say so myself...The Cardians were 9-7 with their schedule and they have the balls to cry about this win!!??? Come on now!! We went thru alot to win this and we won it fair......We DESERVED this win!! We fought for this win...playing the toughest teams along the way...It's ours....stop trying to cheapen all our hard work!! :nono:

Hburg
02-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Cardinals fans and Seahaewk fans, the west coast doesn't get it. Just because you finally get there with a little hard work doesn't guarantee you a championship. Just because the Steelers had five doesn't mean they are just going to give you a trophy to be nice. The Steelers had the hardest schedule this year and still won the division, won the AFCCG, and won the super bowl.

Go be consistently competitive for a few years (Seahawks where you at?) and then try again for the title, if you still can.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2009, 03:43 PM
When you're at the top everybody is jealous. Let's face it, the Rooney's are the premier owners of the NFL and really in all of professional sports. When it comes to consistently sticking to what is best for your team, not compromising your core values regardless of the player or situation, and keeping the same winning attitude throughout the organization, you will normally have the success that the Steelers have had over the last 35 years or so.

Let them bitch, let them gripe, let them whine and justify how they got robbed..it won't change the fact that when push came to shove we made more plays than they did and we brought home number 6!! :bigfinger:

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 03:52 PM
When you're at the top everybody is jealous. Let's face it, the Rooney's are the premier owners of the NFL and really in all of professional sports. When it comes to consistently sticking to what is best for your team, not compromising your core values regardless of the player or situation, and keeping the same winning attitude throughout the organization, you will normally have the success that the Steelers have had over the last 35 years or so.

Let them bitch, let them gripe, let them whine and justify how they got robbed..it won't change the fact that when push came to shove we made more plays than they did and we brought home number 6!! :bigfinger:
I dont think there is all that much bitching going on compaired to SB XL. At least Ken didn't come out and say that his team was robbed by the ref's. And I know one thing....If we lost that game you can bet I would have been crying foul and bitching up a storm about that holding call for a saftey......lol but you are right, the Ronney's are the class of all sports.

TampaSteelGirl
02-03-2009, 03:59 PM
During the pre-Super Bowl hype, Cowboys fans were rooting for the Cardinals. Now I understand, after getting beat by the Steelers TWICE in the Super Bowl they would want the other team but the Cardinals ended the Cowboys season with that blocked punt +6! LOL

My thought about the Cowboys is use Romo all year but in the playoffs get another QB to play because he chokes and loses it for them every year for the past 3 yrs!!! :hilarious:

Oh yea and get rid of that disease T.O.!!!!!

K Train
02-03-2009, 04:09 PM
wow you called that your favorite team would win the superbowl....thats really impressive lol

TEEMONT
02-03-2009, 04:13 PM
wow you called that your favorite team would win the superbowl....thats really impressive lol

lol...glad u said it

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 04:20 PM

ya buddy your ****in right i did, and i got nothing but doubters that replied to it, I'm pretty sure you're the one that was crying, bitching and complaining like a girl about how ben and the o-line sucked and we wouldnt win one playoff game in all those gameday threads! ring a bell?? ya! lol so stop tryin to be a wise ***

K Train
02-03-2009, 04:28 PM
ya buddy your ****in right i did, and i got nothing but doubters that replied to it, I'm pretty sure you're the one that was crying, bitching and complaining like a girl about how ben and the o-line sucked and we wouldnt win one playoff game in all those gameday threads! ring a bell?? ya! lol so stop tryin to be a wise ***

hey **** you, i always got bitched out cause i was sick of hearing about how much they suck and how much arians sucks and how much the oline suck. i got so pissed off how everyone thinks the sky is falling, especially during the cincy game...EVERYONE was bitching and we were up by 11....i just didnt get it. all my "crying and bitching" is usually the most sarcastic crying and bitching you could imagine. but you must be a ****ing wizard if you called you favorite team winning the superbowl....how did you pull that one off? no seriously...what could your secret be?

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 04:29 PM
lol...glad u said it

lol glad he said what? look in those gameday threads, 70% of the people on this "Steeler ADDICT" sight didnt believe they were even gonna make it to the Superbowl let alone win it.

TEEMONT
02-03-2009, 04:31 PM
hey **** you, i always got bitched out cause i was sick of hearing about how much they suck and how much arians sucks and how much the oline suck. i got so pissed off how everyone thinks the sky is falling, especially during the cincy game...EVERYONE was bitching and we were up by 11....i just didnt get it. all my "crying and bitching" is usually the most sarcastic crying and bitching you could imagine. but you must be a ****ing wizard if you called you favorite team winning the superbowl....how did you pull that one off? no seriously...what could your secret be?

lol...calm down dude...ur gonna age to 23. Let the Nostrdamus have his moment....remember...he called it...lol

--- Added 2/3/2009 at 02:31 PM ---

lol glad he said what? look in those gameday threads, 70% of the people on this "Steeler ADDICT" sight didnt believe they were even gonna make it to the Superbowl let alone win it.

lol....you're right dude...you're a canadian genius eh?

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 04:33 PM

It was no secret, after beating the Cowboys & the Pats I knew we could make a solid run. I remember looking in those gameday threads and while we were losing, seeing comments like "I hope Nate gets a season ending injury" and "Our dee sucks and we're over rated" and even shots at different players.....so not everybody thought they were gonna win.

and...I wasnt trying to BOAST like a ****ing wizard dude, I was simply bigging up the Steelers thats it....dont know why you're making cracks about it....we're SUPPOSED to be brothers

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 04:34 PM
lol...calm down dude...ur gonna age to 23. Let the Nostrdamus have his moment....remember...he called it...lol

I called it too. I even called that Ben would win this game on a 2 minute game winning drive. I said the Harrison would score and I said that Arron smith would be the last one to touch Warner. I also said that Warners wife would be shown more then 3 times and that should would look better then she did 8 years ago. so it looks like i'm the big brain here at SA....yeah bitches....lol

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 04:37 PM

Oooo nice one Teemountie, how long did it take to stir that one up, you're just full of big ones bro...I'm from Pittsburgh dude, I go to school in Toronto right now

K Train
02-03-2009, 04:37 PM
It was no secret, after beating the Cowboys & the Pats I knew we could make a solid run. I remember looking in those gameday threads and while we were losing, seeing comments like "I hope Nate gets a season ending injury" and "Our dee sucks and we're over rated" and even shots at different players.....so not everybody thought they were gonna win.

and...I wasnt trying to BOAST like a ****ing wizard dude, I was simply bigging up the Steelers thats it....dont know why you're making cracks about it....we're SUPPOSED to be brothers

lol you are quoting koopa directly

eveyrone knew we could make a solid run after pissing in the patriots mouths and ruing the cowboys hopes and dreams. i had doubts against the chargers, but i said all along that the winner of that game would win the superbowl cause the ravens didnt have it in them

TEEMONT
02-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Oooo nice one Teemountie, how long did it take to stir that one up, you're just full of big ones bro...I'm from Pittsburgh dude, I go to school in Toronto right now.

ummm...ok...not like you have anything to prove to me right?

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Oooo nice one Teemountie, how long did it take to stir that one up, you're just full of big ones bro...I'm from Pittsburgh dude, I go to school in Toronto right now.My mom goes to college....

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 04:41 PM
ummm...ok...not like you have anything to prove to me right?

RIGHT

TampaSteelGirl
02-03-2009, 04:53 PM
:popcorn:

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 04:56 PM
:popcorn:
Yeah well I look good in pink....xoxoxoxo

SteelCurtain
02-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Exactly. What's up with teams in the NFC West?

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Exactly. What's up with teams in the NFC West? I cant figure it either. They by all rights should be mixed in with the Pac 10, not the NFL...lol

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Exactly. What's up with teams in the NFC West?

I dont know either, the Steelers played 9 playoff teams in there regular season schedule and ended up 12-4, the Cards were in the worst division and ended up 9-7 and got BLOWN right out by new england 47-7.

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 05:44 PM
I dont know either, the Steelers played 9 playoff teams in there regular season schedule and ended up 12-4, the Cards were in the worst division and ended up 9-7 and got BLOWN right out by new england 47-7. I think its the any given sunday rule. If you get 53 guys buying what your selling as a coach I think there is nothing they cant over come. The Cards got hot at the right time, and took advantage of it. Dont forget all 32 teams have pro's playing on them. I think what happened in New England was caused mostly by the weather, and the simple fact that Arizona got behind fast. Sometime teams get hot. We crushed the Pats in 04, but they got us in the rematch. Maybe Arizona just like they did Philly in the playoffs, would have beat the Pats in the SB....never know. they did look good 4 straight games.

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 05:49 PM
I think its the any given sunday rule. If you get 53 guys buying what your selling as a coach I think there is nothing they cant over come. The Cards got hot at the right time, and took advantage of it. Dont forget all 32 teams have pro's playing on them. I think what happened in New England was caused mostly by the weather, and the simple fact that Arizona got behind fast. Sometime teams get hot. We crushed the Pats in 04, but they got us in the rematch. Maybe Arizona just like they did Philly in the playoffs, would have beat the Pats in the SB....never know. they did look good 4 straight games.

Ya they had me goin' at the end of the game there for a minute, but Steelers won....and had the harder road to get there, so I still think Cards fans should shut up with the "it was given to them on a platter" speech. :cope:

SteelerSteve
02-03-2009, 07:22 PM
And now your the one ****ing bitching and moaning because everyone on this site isn't bowing before you and calling you a ****ing prophet for picking the Steelers to win the Superbowl. lol WOW! Hell, I bet almost all of my SA gold on the Steelers to win it all earlier in the season, so now I am going to go and cry myself to sleep because nobody is giving me credit for being a homer, lol. BTW talk all the **** you want to K-train and Teemont, but at least they have proved themselves to be solid posters on this site and have alot more respect on this site than you. Prove yourself before trying to act like a hard ***. Anyways, the Steelers won, be happy, not bitchy. :helmet:

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 07:31 PM
And now your the one ****ing bitching and moaning because everyone on this site isn't bowing before you and calling you a ****ing prophet for picking the Steelers to win the Superbowl. lol WOW! Hell, I bet almost all of my SA gold on the Steelers to win it all earlier in the season, so now I am going to go and cry myself to sleep because nobody is giving me credit for being a homer, lol. BTW talk all the **** you want to K-train and Teemont, but at least they have proved themselves to be solid posters on this site and have alot more respect on this site than you. Prove yourself before trying to act like a hard ***. Anyways, the Steelers won, be happy, not bitchy. :helmet:
They were done with that bitch fest about 4 hours ago....lol SteelerSteve please tell us how you really feel...Dont be so angry. Your at like a 50 and there little session was like at a 8...lol Besides, no one was more steller then me with picking and choosing who and what would unfold this year. I hit everything except the final score. so all praise should go to me anyways...hahahaha

greennick
02-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Can't we all just sit around a fire and sing kumbaya? Would be much better than this dick measuring contest...

Troyisabeast_43
02-03-2009, 10:12 PM

The calls all evened out in the end in this game it's really that simple. Arizona got the safety call on the 3rd down conversion to Holmes with 2:40 left when it would have given the Steelers a first down, and then got the ball right back in good field position with the two points and scored on the long play by Fitzgerald. Also, the Steelers had the 1st and 20 play from their own 10 yard line after the holding call on the final drive which made it even more difficult for them to score on that final drive. And as far as the last fumble by Warner not being reviewed it was confirmed by Mike Pererra the head of officiating in the National Football League that indeed was a fumble. And even if you stop and watch the replay of that play a billion times you will clearly see that Warner's arm was never coming forward before Woodley knocked it loose it's not even close. The bottom line is the Steelers made plays in the end and the Cardinals didnt it's that simple.

Steel Trap86
02-03-2009, 10:59 PM

lol Did I say I ever say I wanted anybody to "bow down", NO! read what I said, Let me just apologize right now before you start sobbing, it was a joke, not some kind of power knowledge trip you seem to be taking it as. Chill the **** out. We were all going for the Steelers and they won so thats all that matters. Didnt mean to strike a nerve there

:cope:

varmintjcl
02-04-2009, 12:29 PM
this is the latest photo showing all around Az. Who has a shot from a frame or two before or after this one? And who has a shot of the frame for the fitzgerald toughdown where the ball touched the ground?
http://www.azcentral.com/photo/Sports/Other/9794#phototop

TampaSteelGirl
02-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Yeah well I look good in pink....xoxoxoxo

So you're asking for that pink T-shirt for your birthday????:thinking:

--- Added 2/4/2009 at 11:33 AM ---

this is the latest photo showing all around Az. Who has a shot from a frame or two before or after this one? And who has a shot of the frame for the fitzgerald toughdown where the ball touched the ground?
http://www.azcentral.com/photo/Sports/Other/9794#phototop

Funny how that close up shots of his feet were after he had posession of the ball with both feet down and now this is where he's leaning to fall to the ground! There are pics before that when he's got the ball and his toes are clearly both touching....God these fans need to get over it!! The players haven't said a word!! Classless fans! :cope:

Dean Denton
02-04-2009, 01:39 PM
So you're asking for that pink T-shirt for your birthday????:thinking:Only if its a mesh half shirt.

--- Added 2/4/2009 at 11:33 AM ---

Funny how that close up shots of his feet were after he had posession of the ball with both feet down and now this is where he's leaning to fall to the ground! There are pics before that when he's got the ball and his toes are clearly both touching....God these fans need to get over it!! The players haven't said a word!! Classless fans! :cope:
Only if its a mesh half shirt...lol

TampaSteelGirl
02-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Only if its a mesh half shirt...lol

Stop laughing I have one of those in pink AND turqoise blue, I love to wear it with my fuschia tube top...:grin1:

Dean Denton
02-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Stop laughing I have one of those in pink AND turqoise blue, I love to wear it with my fuschia tube top...:grin1:Me too. but i like to wear it with my baby blue spandex bike shorts....lol

TampaSteelGirl
02-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Me too. but i like to wear it with my baby blue spandex bike shorts....lol

Wow...THAT'S HOT!!! I'm enfuego!!!!! :DANCE04:

Dean Denton
02-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Wow...THAT'S HOT!!! I'm enfuego!!!!! :DANCE04:
Yes you are. I have that gift. Around these parts they do call me the Showstopper....lol

TampaSteelGirl
02-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Yes you are. I have that gift. Around these parts they do call me the Showstopper....lol

Stoppp..stop showstopper...deee hotstepper or whatever stepper.....:bunny: