PDA

View Full Version : Someone who "gets it" ..

Iron City South
02-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Finally, a media talking head who finally gets it ....

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=3878583&categoryid=2459789

:tt02:

AZ_Steeler
02-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Cardinals have fans claiming to be lifers for about 2 weeks!
:lol: That was funny... I have met maybe 2 people that were fans of the Cardinals 5 years ago when I met them, that's it!

BlackGold4vr
02-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Very well said. I can remember just a month ago when the Cards had to offer 2 extensions to sell out a PLAYOFF game to avoid the TV blackout rule.

Playoffs! Did you say Playoffs? Playoffs? Are you serious? Playoffs?

What kind of a loser fly by night club can't even sell out a playoff game?

Yes, the right team WON! :yesnod:

Hburg
02-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Anyone read the first two comments? How long before those "life-long" Cardinals fans go back to disowning their team?

My favorite idiot response: "Yes the right team won and the NFL made sure of it.The Steelers have a lot of fans. How come PNC Park never sells out? How comes when the Pirates go on the road to Phoenix, Miami, Los Angeles, etc. there aren't any Pirates fans in the stand?"

BuFu

BlackGold4vr
02-03-2009, 08:17 AM
How come PNC Park never sells out? How comes when the Pirates go on the road to Phoenix, Miami, Los Angeles, etc. there aren't any Pirates fans in the stand?"

BuFu

Because the Pirates haven't put a quality product on the field since the early 80's. Every year Pirate fans get to see their team picked over like roadkill at the trade deadline by teams contending for the playoffs. They can't even keep a single star on the team to draw a crowd. Until the Pirates get some new management with a commitment to winning, why support the garbage they are trying to sell? :dunno:

Imagine if you will going into a restaurant and ordering your meal. Minutes later instead of a waitress appearing with your meal, a cook from the back appears carrying a garbage can. He reaches down into the depths of the can with a ladle and scoops out a nice helping of steaming fermenting garbage and slops it onto your plate. Will you eat it? Better yet, will you go back to that restaurant? Pirate fans have been getting served up a steaming pile of **** for 3 decades. I'm guessing people just don't like the taste of **** anymore!

ToothAche
02-03-2009, 08:41 AM
my dog used to really like ****..............

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2009, 07:14 PM
" are we talking about a bird or that religious guy" :rofl:

lloydfan4life
02-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Very well said. I can remember just a month ago when the Cards had to offer 2 extensions to sell out a PLAYOFF game to avoid the TV blackout rule.

Great comment! I was thinking the same thing! :clap:
Awesome fan base they have!! :lol: