PDA

View Full Version : Tim Hasslebeck

igor0190
02-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Sour Seah Hawks

Tim Hasslebeck says the league blew the call by not reviewing it. They DID review it, but it was so blatantly obvious that it took 5 seconds. Hasslebeck is a punk *** b#tch and is only whining because we beat his brothers *** in Superbowl XL.

How long will it take for the Seahsquaks to stop whining about losing to the Steelers? It's pathetic.

NYCsteelersfan
02-02-2009, 06:50 PM
I loved the class that NBC showed by having Mike Holmgren as part of the pregame "analyst" crew. And then Michaels and Madden referring to "how Holmgren would feel on that one" every time a flag was thrown on Arizona. Real classy NBC, you'll be making up your very own sporting news just like ESPN in no time.

I genuinely hope that Michaels is retired or gone the enxt time the Steelers are in the Superbowl. It was very unpleasant having to watch the f#$%ing Superbowl on low or no volume the entire game.

Dean Denton
02-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Tim Hasslebeck says the league blew the call by not reviewing it. They DID review it, but it was so blatantly obvious that it took 5 seconds. Hasslebeck is a punk *** b#tch and is only whining because we beat his brothers *** in Superbowl XL.

How long will it take for the Seahsquaks to stop whining about losing to the Steelers? It's pathetic.Never. And its sad because they lack any real accountability for how they played. Then they even had a shot at revenge and they got smoked 21-0. Let them cry. It wont make that trophy and less beautiful. They cant have it, and if they really got screwed Karma would have bit us last night. but guess what??? We won again....lol

igor0190
02-02-2009, 06:57 PM
I loved the class that NBC showed by having Mike Holmgren as part of the pregame "analyst" crew. And then Michaels and Madden referring to "how Holmgren would feel on that one" every time a flag was thrown on Arizona. Real classy NBC, you'll be making up your very own sporting news just like ESPN in no time.

I genuinely hope that Michaels is retired or gone the enxt time the Steelers are in the Superbowl. It was very unpleasant having to watch the f#$%ing Superbowl on low or no volume the entire game.

HAHA, at least they pointed out that Holmgren is still sore about XL. I mean it's been three years and it's not like the Seahawks deserved to win that game by any imagination! Lol, what a punk *** bi#ch. It is pretty sad they would put someone that is clearly bias AND CAN"T HOLD HIS TONGUE on the crew. We should all get Holmgren's email addy and send him some sincere emails reminding him of XL. Nothing mean, just point out how he needs to get over it and he's making himself look like a fool.

Dean Denton
02-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Does anyone really thing think that a Heartless, One Trick Pony football team got screwed? I mean come on. Where are they now? What have they done since? They cant even win their crappy division let alone a SB. gimme a break....lol

BlitzburghNation
02-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Tim Hasslecrack used to be o sirius and he sucked :moon: talking ball,,,,,,,I couldn't listen to his dumb :moon: everytime he was on, i would switch to some :headbanger3:

So glad he's gone,,,,,,:whiz: on him !!!!!!

TEEMONT
02-02-2009, 07:19 PM
seriously...who gives as ****...our team just won the SB...and still people wanna find something to bitch about....god dammit we have the whiniest fan base in the NFL.

igor0190
02-02-2009, 07:23 PM
seriously...who gives as ****...our team just won the SB...and still people wanna find something to bitch about....god dammit we have the whiniest fan base in the NFL.

Lol, it's a message board. Something to talk about. It's more funny than anything how they're still crying about XL.

Iron City South
02-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Not sure any of you caught this yesterday, but let me tell you .... it was a classic moment. Let me set the stage ...

Bettis was on the set as was Holmgren .... The other analysts starting talking about the Steelers last SB against the Seahags and Holmgren started acting like the end all, be all expert on what it takes to get there .... and how it feels to be there.

Bussy then turns to Holmgren and says, "Coach ... I want you to know that you will always be a part of me no matter where I go" ....

Holmgren smiles as if to let Bussy continue to slather praise on him being such a great coach ....

Bussy then says, "Because the Seahawk/Steelers final score is on the side of my Super Bowl Ring" ....

Holmgren looked like his head was going to explode .... :lol:

igor0190
02-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Not sure any of you caught this yesterday, but let me tell you .... it was a classic moment. Let me set the stage ...

Bettis was on the set as was Holmgren .... The other analysts starting talking about the Steelers last SB against the Seahags and Holmgren started acting like the end all, be all expert on what it takes to get there .... and how it feels to be there.

Bussy then turns to Holmgren and says, "Coach ... I want you to know that you will always be a part of me no matter where I go" ....

Holmgren smiles as if to let Bussy continue to slather praise on him being such a great coach ....

Bussy then says, "Because the Seahawk/Steelers final score is on the side of my Super Bowl Ring" ....

Holmgren looked like his head was going to explode .... :lol:

OHH MAN! I did see that! Almost forgot with all those beers in my system.
THAT WAS SPECTACULAR! Way to silence a whiner!

Ambridge
02-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Holmgren is nothing but a fat, slimy, disgusting Walrus looking POS!!

I couldn't believe in the postgame commentary when everyone was praising the Steelers and how they came back in dramatic fashion this *** has the arrogance and audacity to totally glaze over what the Steelers had just did and starts on this spew about how good the Cardinals played and how Kurt Warner had played another solid Superbowl game...etc..etc....Holmgren was a ****-poor choice to have as an "Analyst".

HUNT4SEVEN
02-03-2009, 12:26 AM
[

Holmgren looked like his head was going to explode .... :lol:[/QUOTE] Yo Priceless:hehheh:

SteelFanInIL
02-03-2009, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=Iron City South;275194]Not sure any of you caught this yesterday, but let me tell you .... it was a classic moment. Let me set the stage ...

In the words of that 70's show "ohhhh BURNNNNNN!!!!!!:nahnah::clap::tt02:

JB 67
02-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Sour Seah Hawks

How long will it take for the Seahsquaks to stop whining about losing to the Steelers? It's pathetic.
This guy is a winy little bitch.How is he even a announcer? Talk about bias oh my god...

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 01:40 PM
This guy is a winy little bitch.How is he even a announcer? Talk about bias oh my god... No ****, he couldn't even play football. I thought they saved those announcer spots for real players?