PDA

View Full Version : Non Football People suck!!!

NCSteeler
02-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Ok so all day I have to hear about how Harrison should have been benched/ejected/fired whatever because of his roughness penalty. So all day I have been explaining"Football is a violent game" "Happens all the time" I wish he wouldn't have done something so stupid in the big game, but If every line blocking play from a kick were taped and shown, most non football fans would be appalled. You hire Violent Men to play a violent sport that is somewhat based on intimidation and this is what you get. Funny thing is most of them think it was bad because he "punched" him, when he really got the penalty for pushing him down after it was over.

Any of you gettin that today. Also hearing how the Cards got robbed, but when challenged they are not sure how.

I wish people who didn't know football would not even watch the SB.

steelcitysfinestXL
02-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Yeah i live in Sixburgh and had the day off today so i have been watching ALOT of espn. ALOT of "ANAL-ist" have said that the final play was an incomplete not a fumble... BULLSH*T. I've watched that a hundred times... the ball had rolled down to Warners forearm/inner elbow before he started going foward to pass it. I agree with most that they should have a had a standard 2 minute review to confirm it. But the NFL said the guys upstairs gave it a full review and determined it was even close enough to review on the field!!!

Cardinal and non Steeler fans on ESPN blogs even said Holmes never got his second foot down... also BULLSH*T! That couldn't have been a better catch. I hope our next SuperBowl is a 45-3 blow out so we dont have to hear the haters say "the refs gave the steelers the game" cause its bullsh*t... The Card and Steelers treated the world to one of the best Super Bowls ever... and still the haters say "we cheated".I guess they would of rather us come out in the second half and put 21+ on them and turn a great game to a 38-7 beatdown.

I still think Ben got in on his scramble... they called it a TD on the field, not sure what they saw inconclusive to over turn that!!! Either way we got our Sixth and i dont care what the haters say!!!

AZ_Steeler
02-02-2009, 06:58 PM
These are the reasons I want a shirt that is flipping off the person looking at it with a Super Bowl XLIII ring oon the finger, then around the :bigfinger: I want it to say "Talk to the Ring!" :D

BlitzburghNation
02-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Well i say,,,,,**** happens and to them non-football people who don't have a clue :321:

was what he done wrong? Sure it was,,,,,but he got a friggin penalty and who knows maybe that guy done something to Harrison earlier in the game :dunno: I did notice one thing though,,,,the guy he was doing it to,didn't seem very upset :scratch:

Dean Denton
02-02-2009, 07:16 PM
I feel so good about this game. So much better then SB XL. I hated that the ref's played a part in it. I'm not saying that they cost the Seahawks the game. Seattles lack of heart cost them, but just the way SB XL played out left me feeling wanting. Truth is 9 times out of 10 Seattle would have been beat by 35 points. and if Ben didn't throw that pick on the 5 yard line that would have happened. I just think last nights game was really one of the best SB I have ever seen. Even if Arizona would have won it with that late 4th quarter strike, it would have been one of the best ever. Haters can hate all they wont. Great game and the ref's had nothing to do with it. That bitch fumble the ball.

Ambridge
02-02-2009, 09:10 PM
I heard the reason James Harrison took a swing at the guy he had down on the ground was that the Cardinal player in question hit James in the groin. That would explain a lot right there and would pretty much get that kind of reaction from most any player.

Hburg
02-02-2009, 09:39 PM
How about this,

The next person that says James Harrison should've been ejected receives this response:

"OK maybe you're right, why don't you go tell him that yourself, face-to-face."

To me the Cardinals played a somewhat undisciplined game yesterday with some of their hits on the Steelers. James Harrison did what Jack Lambert would've done. He didn't "play nice." He refused to be beat up or intimidated by anyone on the opposing team. If you try to take him down, he will throw you down! And he did. Twice.

BuFu

greennick
02-02-2009, 11:45 PM
I heard the reason James Harrison took a swing at the guy he had down on the ground was that the Cardinal player in question hit James in the groin. That would explain a lot right there and would pretty much get that kind of reaction from most any player.

Where did you hear that?

Dean Denton
02-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Where did you hear that?
He spit on james too.

greennick
02-03-2009, 09:21 PM
He spit on james too.

Really? Did Harrison say that?