PDA

View Full Version : Punters

STEELERJERSEY
02-01-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm concerned about our punter.......one of the worst in the league,giving the Cards good field position throughout or line driving one to Breaston for a TD return.On the other hand,the Cards punter sucks too and I believe he is hurt too,so it works both ways.No one has ever returned a punt in a Superbowl game...this could be the 1st. Let's hope its Holmes.The punters COULD be the story of this superbowl.

Moondog
02-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Hopefully the Steeler Offense will move the ball well enough to keep Berger's punts to a minimum. The more punts he has, the more nervous I get.

LatrobePA
02-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Our punter, their punter already sucked and he's nagged with a sore groin, that could be their defeat!

jackhammer1
02-01-2009, 02:57 PM
If Berger loses this game for us I'll personally give him a sore groin by kicking him in the b@#$'s!

LatrobePA
02-01-2009, 03:05 PM
If Berger loses this game for us I'll personally give him a sore groin by kicking him in the b@#$'s!

LOL, if he has any, kickers are a cross between, well better not go there!

:cope:

igor0190
02-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Stop worrying. If the Steelers play up to their capabilities they win the game easily. It is the Steelers game to win. You can't say that about the Cards now can you?

NHStlrfan
02-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Stop worrying. If the Steelers play up to their capabilities they win the game easily. It is the Steelers game to win. You can't say that about the Cards now can you?

The nail has been hit on the head!