PDA

View Full Version : Snoop on NFLN showing the steelers much love... Great interview

steelcitysfinestXL
01-31-2009, 06:10 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e76a5a

I thought this was great!!! Forget the "experts" listen to the Dogg!!

DALSTEELERFAN
02-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Really liked the vest he was wearing!!!! Very cool!!:steelersrocksign::towelwave:

LarryNJ
02-01-2009, 04:10 PM
I've never been a Snoop fan and actually never watched anything he has done. But I did watch that interview on NFL.com and was very impressed with him as a fan, wether it's real or not and as a man. Good on you Snoop!

Did you also see the interview of Tomlin by Lynch? Great interview and shows the emotional side of Tomlin.

steelcitysfinestXL
02-01-2009, 04:32 PM
I've never been a Snoop fan and actually never watched anything he has done. But I did watch that interview on NFL.com and was very impressed with him as a fan, wether it's real or not and as a man. Good on you Snoop!

Did you also see the interview of Tomlin by Lynch? Great interview and shows the emotional side of Tomlin.

He is def. a real fan... Ive been a snoop fans since his first single/video where he was rockin' steelers/penguins jerseys the whole video... he also has a steelers room in his house as seen on his reality show. Great dude (though i have never met him!!!)

LarryNJ
02-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Great dude

I'll have to agree with that. It's great what he does for the kids.

NHStlrfan
02-01-2009, 04:56 PM

It has been well documented that the Snoop is a BIG Steeler fan!