PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all members of SA

Steelersfan
08-04-2006, 03:50 AM
I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has joined SA and made the first few weeks of the site great! Things have gone a lot better than I thought they would and all the credit belongs to you, the members. Be sure to tell all your Steeler friends about the site and let's get this place rocking by the start of the season! If there's anything you would like to see added to the site please feel free to PM me.

:steelersrule:.............:towel:

PITT23
08-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Yeah thanks to everyone and let's continue strongly into the preseason games and then we'll get to start chatting about the regular season.

The good news is that since we're Steelers fans, we'll get to chat a few weeks more than everyone else since we'll be winning the Super Bowl.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Great looking site man, congrats ! Keep up the good work !

SteelCityMan786
08-05-2006, 11:29 PM
Glad to help this site get off of it's feet.

Steelx
08-06-2006, 09:50 AM
No, thanks to you Steelersfan you brought this site to the net you deserve all the credit. If you build it they will come and you built it better than any other steeler site out there. Good work. Thanks for having me.

Steelersfan
08-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks everyone. I hope to keep this site up to date and everything. Right now there is a new version of VB out but I'm not going to put it on until all the mods (like vBookie, vbplaza) work with it. In the meantime please let me know if there is anything you guys would like to see added, changed or removed. I'm always up for new ideas.