PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin doesn't want to erase legacy

Gettysburgh_Steel
01-30-2009, 11:20 AM
I just saw one of Mikes interviews. He is so the man. He has no intentions of erasing our legacy,he aims to enhance it.
Gotta love the attitude and presence he instills in this team!
STEELERS FREAKIN RULE MAN!!!!!!!
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

memphissteelergirl
01-30-2009, 12:24 PM
To say I am happy this man coaches the Steelers would be a gross understatement. :tt02:

tpeddie
01-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Ditto, that's one of the beautiful things about our organization........we bring in CHARACTER. If you don't have any, you end up with teams like the Raiders, Cowgirls, etc.

Dean Denton
01-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Not like he could erase it if he wanted too. It is what it is. And that's the best in Pro sports. With the Yankee's a close second. Now you cant tell me he doesn't want to out do Chuck and Bill though. And I hope he does. A win on Sunday will be a step in the right direction, and a beautiful start to his hopeful title reign....Go coach, you can do it. Steeler Nation believes in you.

TampaSteelGirl
01-30-2009, 01:15 PM
I think he's amazing and I think he's so amazed about how the Steelers and the Steeler nation has embraced them and made him family immediately. I think he's overwhelmed by the love of this team and the coaches. I'm sure he was beside himself when he won the Coach of the year! I see him coaching for many...many...many years here in Pittsburgh. :tt02:

HUNT4SEVEN
01-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Ditto, that's one of the beautiful things about our organization........we bring in CHARACTER. If you don't have any, you end up with teams like the Raiders, Cowgirls, etc.

AGREED:yellowthumb: Mike Tomlin is the man, The Rooneys have to be the best in the business,these cats take care of business:yesnod:Man being the first to four superbowls was nice, but in this era where people are buying superbowls:hehheh:, Cheating to get superbowls:hehheh:, being the 1st to six superbowls and doing it the right way, through the draft just speaks volume about how classy the Steelers are, i :salute10re: the Rooneys