PDA

View Full Version : I just can't help

JJP71584
01-30-2009, 11:30 AM
:tt02:I am a long time Steeler Fan and with the upcoming Super Bowl approaching with each passing second, I must say...I"M PUMPED! I truly believe that this Super Bowl is going to offer a game that will be talked about for a long time. I personally would've been happy to see either Russ Grimm or Ken Whisenhunt take the coaching job at Pittsburgh. (Not complaining about Tomlin; I think he is doing a terrific job and I love his attitude towards the game) However, seeing the succees that they are finding in Arizona makes me happy for them because I think they are both good guys within a great sport. The reason I think that this game is going to be different in because of the experience that Russ and Ken have with the Steelers. (Not that this hasn't been discussed before) If you ask me what the story line of this game will be; it is all so obvious but no in the way that you think. Dick LeBeau is going to be the superstar of this game (if all goes as planned) and the reason I say this is because he has the hardest job on the team this week. It is as if they went up to him and said, " We gave all your secrets and tendencies to the other team...try to win a Super Bowl" and do you know why I'm so excited for this game?!? Because I think he will; I think that at the end of the game Russ and Ken will tip their hats to the greatest Defensive mind in the game. I can't help but anticipate the match ups that we will see based on the Trick Plays and Troy running around like a maniac. I am happy for the Cards...especially Larry Fitzgerald ( I used to watch him play at Pitt and think he is a good guy also) but they face my Pittsburgh Steelers...that means that on gameday...they are all the enemy. When the game is over they will overcome with the pain from LeBeau's crushing defense and a what I hope to be a 130-145 yard day for Willie Parker. I could go on forever on the match ups I want to see and the storylines that have developed, but I won't.
At the end of the day, I bleed Black and Gold and can't wait to get that 6-pack! Go Stillers!

ejsteeler
01-30-2009, 11:32 AM
:welcome: Have a blast!!! :cope:

NHStlrfan
01-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Remember, familiarity cuts both ways. As much as Ken "knows" Dick, Dick has more expereience against more offenses and oh yeah, that Steeler D practiced against Ken too! I think this is overblown. They run the same gadgets they did when he was in the Burgh and Dick will be ready for it.

PsychoWard
01-30-2009, 11:55 AM
:sup: and :welcome:

AZ_Steeler
01-30-2009, 11:58 AM
:welcome:

I heard a psychic on the radio this morning here in AZ, say that "there is a really good, actually exceptionally good LB for the Steelers that is going to give the Cardinals problems" and also "there is going to be a big event that happens around the 50" :dunno: Unfortunately, she did say she is pulling for the Cardinals but since it's "National Toilet" day if she is wrong she can chalk that prediction up as crap!

:welcome:

Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions! :bigthumb:

NOVA STEELERS
01-31-2009, 09:20 AM
:welcome: enjoy the site :cope: