PDA

View Full Version : Steelers gettin' no love in Tampa...

TampaSteelGirl
01-28-2009, 09:05 AM
I am absolutely FURIOUS!!! I was driving to work this morning and I was listening to our local radio show 102.5 and Bubba the love sponge was on and I usually listen to him each morning but today will be my last day and i'm also emailing him to tell him that as well....Well some Limo driver working for "hospitiality" was talking so much crap about the Steelers that I couldnt' believe it...saying Steelers are rude, don't say thank you...don't tip! We at the strip clubs last night and Bubba asked if they took any beotches home with them and the limo driver (who didn't even have the balls to identify himself) said "no but they talked about it and were acting like a bunch of guys from high school!!" Bubba said "Well we sure don't hear any stories about the Cardinals so Wisenhunt must have them on a short leash!" OMG!! I was soo mad! I saw on the news last night that Fitzgerald was at a VIP party last night!! I"m getting sick of this!! Media licking the nut sack of Warner..which is fine but I"m sick of the Steelers already getting a bad name. I can't wait till Sunday when we are gonna kick their asses and shut everyone up!!!!!!!! :tt02:

yinzer
01-28-2009, 09:24 AM
Bubba the love sponge

:hilarious: :hilarious:

TampaSteelGirl
01-28-2009, 09:25 AM
:hilarious: :hilarious:

He's a big fat pig!!!! :grin1:

yinzer
01-28-2009, 09:30 AM
He's a big fat pig!!!! :grin1:

if you send an e-mail to the love sponge, would you mind posting it here?? i need another good laugh. :yesnod:

TampaSteelGirl
01-28-2009, 09:39 AM
if you send an e-mail to the love sponge, would you mind posting it here?? i need another good laugh. :yesnod:

I will. He probably won't email me back but hopefully he will!! :yellowthumb:

DIESELMAN
01-28-2009, 10:25 AM
:popcorn2:

TEEMONT
01-28-2009, 10:31 AM
oh get over it....who gives a ****...you really think all of these guys have all of their fetch-and-ups just b/c they are your favorite team? They are a bunch of 20 somethings, and they are gonna act liek any 20 somethings when they hit the titty bar...heaven forbid a limo driver get on the radio and say so.....how dare he!

And dont bother embarassing yourself by writing in to Bubba, b/c on the slim chance your e-mail gets on the air, it's gonna make Steeler nation look like a buncha whiny bitches.

TampaSteelGirl
01-28-2009, 10:44 AM
oh get over it....who gives a ****...you really think all of these guys have all of their fetch-and-ups just b/c they are your favorite team? They are a bunch of 20 somethings, and they are gonna act liek any 20 somethings when they hit the titty bar...heaven forbid a limo driver get on the radio and say so.....how dare he!

And dont bother embarassing yourself by writing in to Bubba, b/c on the slim chance your e-mail gets on the air, it's gonna make Steeler nation look like a buncha whiny bitches.

yea you're right. I'm still hormonal from having my son!! I don't expect everyone to love the Steelers...just hate it when they lie about them...

TEEMONT
01-28-2009, 10:48 AM
yea you're right. I'm still hormonal from having my son!! I don't expect everyone to love the Steelers...just hate it when they lie about them...

who's to say he's lying? I met Ben in a bar before and he was an *******, these dudes are ur typical 20 something....but with a lot more money thant you or I have. I'd act like an ******* too.

As long as they don't get arrested, I don't give a ****.

TampaSteelGirl
01-28-2009, 10:56 AM
who's to say he's lying? I met Ben in a bar before and he was an *******, these dudes are ur typical 20 something....but with a lot more money thant you or I have. I'd act like an ******* too.

As long as they don't get arrested, I don't give a ****.

Well no sh*t they are going to party...but why do they have to make such a big damn deal about it???? They say the CArdinals are not!! I won't post anymore about it then...peace out.....

TEEMONT
01-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Well no sh*t they are going to party...but why do they have to make such a big damn deal about it???? They say the CArdinals are not!! I won't post anymore about it then...peace out.....

I'm just saying....Ybor is a crazy place. The Cards are out too, just not hiring any "townies" to drive them around.

steelcitysfinestXL
01-28-2009, 11:29 AM
I am absolutely FURIOUS!!! I was driving to work this morning and I was listening to our local radio show 102.5 and Bubba the love sponge was on and I usually listen to him each morning but today will be my last day and i'm also emailing him to tell him that as well....Well some Limo driver working for "hospitiality" was talking so much crap about the Steelers that I couldnt' believe it...saying Steelers are rude, don't say thank you...don't tip! We at the strip clubs last night and Bubba asked if they took any beotches home with them and the limo driver (who didn't even have the balls to identify himself) said "no but they talked about it and were acting like a bunch of guys from high school!!" Bubba said "Well we sure don't hear any stories about the Cardinals so Wisenhunt must have them on a short leash!" OMG!! I was soo mad! I saw on the news last night that Fitzgerald was at a VIP party last night!! I"m getting sick of this!! Media licking the nut sack of Warner..which is fine but I"m sick of the Steelers already getting a bad name. I can't wait till Sunday when we are gonna kick their asses and shut everyone up!!!!!!!! :tt02:

If any one sees Tampasteelgirl, give her a GIANT effin hug, she obviously needs it now!!:tt02:

Dean Denton
01-28-2009, 11:31 AM
The Steelers dont need anymore love then what they get. They are more loved then any sports franchise in the history of the world. More loved then the Big Mac and Whopper combined. Hell the only thing in that I can even think that compairs to the love people have for the Steelers would be the love the world has given Muhammad Ali...

TampaSteelGirl
01-28-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm just saying....Ybor is a crazy place. The Cards are out too, just not hiring any "townies" to drive them around.

I don't think they'd go to Ybor...it use to be such a fun place to be but now it's too full of too many thugs in a bad section of town and there have been lots of shootings there now..I use to go there all the time years ago but you wouldn't catch me there now! It's gotten really bad. They would probably go to Channelside, that's the best place now..well the Steelers didn't have "townies" drive them around..it was a hospitality "company" I believe but obviously no class...

--- Added 1/28/2009 at 10:38 AM ---

If any one sees Tampasteelgirl, give her a GIANT effin hug, she obviously needs it now!!:tt02:

:hilarious: yes I do! I"m just hormonal!! :grin1:

LarryNJ
01-28-2009, 11:39 AM
Thewaiting for the game is really starting to make people do crazy things! I'd suggest we all turn off the tv and radio's and hit the strip bar till Sunday at 6:28! :)

Bucsfan4ever
01-28-2009, 12:00 PM
I haven't listened to ol' Bubba in years....you probably made his day cause he loves to be the center of attention, good or bad and mostly bad! He grosses me out! yuk!

TampaSteelGirl
01-28-2009, 12:34 PM
I haven't listened to ol' Bubba in years....you probably made his day cause he loves to be the center of attention, good or bad and mostly bad! He grosses me out! yuk!

I didn't say a thing...he's not worth it..Teemont is right, makes us look like whiney bawl babies so i'm keeping my mouth shut and channeling my energy to screaming for the Steelers when I get to the Superbowl!!! OH yea he's a disgusting pig!! I use to like Cowhead but they treat women like garbage!! I hate that!

SteelCurtainGirl2
01-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Hey TampaSteelGirl...Here's a hug from me. That poster is foulmouthed and doesn't know what he is talking about. My son was security for Steelers at St Vincent training camp and all I heard was how decent most of the guys are. I have been at training camp and they were very nice to us fans. Most stop and talk to us going on the field and coming off. Even after showers, they came out and talked to fans. This is my first post and I had to stand up for our Steelers.!!!!

TampaSteelGirl
01-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Hey TampaSteelGirl...Here's a hug from me. That poster is foulmouthed and doesn't know what he is talking about. My son was security for Steelers at St Vincent training camp and all I heard was how decent most of the guys are. I have been at training camp and they were very nice to us fans. Most stop and talk to us going on the field and coming off. Even after showers, they came out and talked to fans. This is my first post and I had to stand up for our Steelers.!!!!

Hey thank you girl and welcome to the site!! Glad to have ya!! Yes well it sounded like when Bubba started getting excited about what he was saying....he started making shiat up! He didn't even have the balls to talk in his own voice, it was scrambled! Dick!! :greengrin:

K Train
01-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Dick!!

ewwww

Black@Gold Forever32
01-28-2009, 04:17 PM
You know I don't care what people think of the Steelers....I'm sure they're not a bunch of choir boys and some of our players might be rude.....They're human beings and are not perfect....People have to remember that and that is why I don't think athletes are role models.....I'm not knocking our players either since I don't expect them to be choir boys......Just as long as they don't get arrested on serious crimes.......I'm talking very serious crimes then I don't care.....

These players are young, rich, in Tampa having the time of their life....I would be doing the exact same thing if I was in their position if these stories are true......Which I don't believe everything I read either.....**** the haters and I could careless what they think of our team and if they like them at all......

Ambridge
01-28-2009, 04:48 PM
I'd suggest we all turn off the tv and radio's and hit the strip bar till Sunday at 6:28! :)

I've put myself on self-imposed "Media-Lockdown" for the rest of the week and not listening to anything about the Superbowl. (Did the same thing during Superbowl Week in 05)
There's always some douchbag analyst who says something negative about the Steelers and I find myself getting pissed-off and in a totally agitated state before Gameday.

TampaSteelGirl
01-29-2009, 01:03 PM
ewwww

I didn't post the word Dick...I said "ewwww" to it! :lol: