PDA

View Full Version : What will you wear on Super Bowl Sunday???

Thomas_43
01-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Show your pride and tell us what your attire will be during the big game!!!

Dee Mca
01-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Black sweats
Steelers T-shirt
Black Hoodie
Big Ben jersey
Will be carrying my Terrible Towel
And of course my Steelers hat

HUNT4SEVEN
01-20-2009, 08:07 PM
I haven't made up my mind maybe 94,92,56,43,86 or 10, i'm leaning towards the defense side, help me out Steeler Nation........

BlitzburghNation
01-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Will not break trend,,,,,,Shorts & a steeler t-shirt and I always rake both hands across my throw before each game,,,,,,,:cope::gs::cope:

AZ_Steeler
01-20-2009, 08:12 PM
My Troy jersey as I have done every weekend with my Steelers hat... my fav blue jeans and my Bettis Nike's!

lloydfan4life
01-20-2009, 08:45 PM
My Joe Greene authentic jersey with a terrible towel in hand. :cope:

NOVA STEELERS
01-20-2009, 09:24 PM
FARRIOR #51, I bought this Jersey the weekend of the Giants game (Oct 26th) and has brought nothing but W's along the way, Wore Roethlisberger #7 during the Titans game :duh: So its 51 come Sunday :cope:

ben4pres
01-20-2009, 09:39 PM
black steelers running pants grey steelers hoodie and hopefully a whit superbowl 43 jersey :tt02: :cope: :popcorn:

popstaala
01-20-2009, 09:51 PM
troy polamalu 75th ann jersey... my 1 year old son will wear a big ben jersey

jackhammer1
01-20-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm pretty superstitious so I have to wear the same shirts for each game:helmet: thru the whole playoff run. This year I got a nice black Steeler thermal shirt for Xmas and I wear a Polamalu jersey over that. I can't wash them though. They may be getting a little gamey by now, with beer spills, chili one week, kolbasi and kraut the next, but I don't care! I may stink for the Super Bowl but the Steelers won't!:helmet:

V_83
01-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Gonna wear my white Super Bowl XV Bettis jersey. It worked last time we were there, I'm hoping it works this time.

seth_westover
01-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Im sportin the WOOD authentic jersey! with some comfy *** sweat pants! waving my TT all night long! my mom is gonna be wearing the ben jersey! shes got the biggest ****ing crush on him! i cant blame her! hes quite the sexy beast! haha! and my gf, a newly converted steelers fan, will be wearing my boy hines! im so glad she gave up those dirty ****ing colts for a real team!!

blackngold29
01-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Same thing I have the last two games (I haven't washed anything of course)

All with the Steelers logo: ballhat and hardhat, Tutleneck, t-shirt, jersey (43), underwear, plain black shorts, pajama pants, black socks, slippers (yes, official Steelers slippers)

The only thing that I don't have is Steelers socks, though I wear the black ones, I might have to find a pair of those at which point I'll have every article of clothing with a Steeler logo on it.

steelers4life66
01-20-2009, 10:53 PM
My Hines Jersey. Saved it for the play offs.

My Steelers sweats.

My Steelers hat that I've been wearing for the games. Thats the one thing that doesn't change. I pick a hat(or sometimes buy a new one} at the first of the season and wear that hat only for the games.

I have 7 Terrible Towels and I drape them all around the living room so that they surround me. I helps me focus my mojo and Channel it to Ben when he needs me.

Owe ya and my Steelers under wear. Also only worn during the games.:greengrin:
:cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

blackngold29
01-20-2009, 11:01 PM
My Hines Jersey. Saved it for the play offs.

My Steelers sweats.

My Steelers hat that I've been wearing for the games. Thats the one thing that doesn't change. I pick a hat(or sometimes buy a new one} at the first of the season and wear that hat only for the games.

I have 7 Terrible Towels and I drape them all around the living room so that they surround me. I helps me focus my mojo and Channel it to Ben when he needs me.

Owe ya and my Steelers under wear. Also only worn during the games.:greengrin:
:cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:
Seven Towels! That's awesome. I want that room that's on the "What's with the lamp?" NFL commercial. It would be perfect to add all those Towels too. :tt02:

steelers4life66
01-20-2009, 11:42 PM
Seven Towels! That's awesome. I want that room that's on the "What's with the lamp?" NFL commercial. It would be perfect to add all those Towels too. :tt02:
I've got a black one the yellow one the Myron cope special addition towel. The five SB towel and friends got me a few as gifts. In two weeks I've got to get a six SB towel.:yesnod:

Stairwayto7
01-21-2009, 05:53 AM
Can`t change now, I`m to superstitous. I got a new gold Steelers hoodie for Christmas, I`ve only worn it twice, for both playoff games. And yes i have washed it.

steelersgal86
01-21-2009, 06:00 AM
Got to wear what I have been wearing....black "steelers" sweatshirt, steelers pants, steelers socks and crocs!!!!! Yeah I wash them too :greengrin:

TEEMONT
01-21-2009, 07:40 AM
Black Woodley jersey....Gold Steelers hat....

My 19 month old will be sporting his Hines jersey...with a gold cap....

and the wife is sporting a Santonio jersey

ARKIESTEEL
01-21-2009, 08:21 AM
I have worn the same cut up "We Steel Belive" shirt since super bowl XL plus my torn up shorts and as always my Black Lambert Jeresy. I wear the hat I was wearing the day my little girl was born on games where I think I need extra luck. Hats are hard for me to pick I have 92 Steeler's ball caps..........yeah I am goofy like that

PsychoWard
01-21-2009, 08:26 AM
same thing i have been wearing all year my willie parker authentic throw back, yellow **** underneath, jeans, my steelers hat backwards, and my black and gold nike shox

steelersgal86
01-21-2009, 08:32 AM
same thing i have been wearing all year my willie parker authentic throw back, yellow **** underneath, jeans, my steelers hat backwards, and my black and gold nike shox

yellow **** underneath :rofl:

Black n Gold Panties
01-21-2009, 08:34 AM
I was going to get a new jersey, but I can't decided if I should wear it or not. I've been sleeping with my authentic Bettis jersey under the pillow the whole post season and may have to wear that. What do you think?

Axeman
01-21-2009, 08:38 AM
this be what I'll be wearing.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc264/cobravenom64/KaitlinsBirthday2007049.jpg

Monrozombi
01-21-2009, 09:37 AM
Troy throw back jersey, yellow steelers shirts tshirt, steelers sweathirt, blue jeans and my new black terrible towel

ARKIESTEEL
01-21-2009, 11:31 AM
I forgot to add my Steelers boxers LOL

ejsteeler
01-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Same thing I wear every game. My hard hat goes off and on, most of the time on the table in front of the screen. I have any one of my thousand Steeler t-shirts on under my Big Ben jersey. The Terrible Towel on the table next to the hard hat within easy reach. My beer on my Steeler coaster. The Steeler Blanket adorning the back of the love seat. The Steeler clock ticking away the minutes. The Steeler flag blowing in the breeze outside. The "You're in Steeler Country" banner draped across the entertainment center.

PsychoWard
01-21-2009, 01:28 PM
yellow **** underneath :rofl:

opps i think they know what i mean!

scott0326
01-21-2009, 01:30 PM
James Harrison jersey, Steelers hat and of course ill have my Terrible towel

Captcoolhand
01-21-2009, 01:32 PM
opps i think they know what i mean!That or you are preparing for that new member coming next summer....:D

PsychoWard
01-21-2009, 01:34 PM
That or you are preparing for that new member coming next summer....:D

well that too :cope::cope::cope:

vtwin_gary
01-21-2009, 02:02 PM
here is a pic of the family on superbowl sunday XL
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7158/802507540lzd8.jpg
we will be decked out again, i have a white hines jersey from the SB that i have been wearing ever since & will be for this game. my daughter also has a hines jersey (black) my wife will either wear the pictured bettis jersey or her bradshaw. i haven't desided for her yet.

Thomas_43
01-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Heh, I just realized that I started the post and then didn't comment on what I was gonna be wearing...

I've switched it up all year long, but during the playoff's I've had one constant get up so that's what I'll be sticking with..Black, Hines jersey with a black shirt underneath, my steelers ball cap, backwards, blue jeans, and a pair of sandals, the 3 terrible towels stay in the closet with my little steelers shrine.

NOVA STEELERS
01-21-2009, 06:51 PM

:nono: :nono: I have seen you and seen pixx of you in your Pink #7 Jersey.......... Its Ok, Carla showed everyone :hehheh:

steelersgal86
01-21-2009, 06:53 PM
:nono: :nono: I have seen you and seen pixx of you in your Pink #7 Jersey.......... Its Ok, Carla showed everyone :hehheh:

:duh:

Prosdo
01-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Customized black Steeler Jersey
Jeans
Steeler Reebok Tennis Shoes
Pittsburgh Black and Gold Bracelet
75th Anniversary Terrible Towel hanging from pocket

PsychoWard
01-21-2009, 07:06 PM

and i look sexy in it!!! but don't make me break up the pic i took of you at training camp with you purple belly shirt:bunny::bunny::bunny:

NOVA STEELERS
01-21-2009, 07:08 PM
and i look sexy in it!!! but don't make me break up the pic i took of you at training camp with you purple belly shirt:bunny::bunny::bunny:

:haha: :haha:

steelersgal86
01-21-2009, 07:10 PM

:hehheh:

PsychoWard
01-21-2009, 07:27 PM
this is what i will be wearing

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p85/silkdogg/l_20be157322214be59d0896f203625fbd.jpg

Stairwayto7
01-21-2009, 07:29 PM

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p85/silkdogg/l_20be157322214be59d0896f203625fbd.jpg

Hey that was at Bruces house!:nono:

PsychoWard
01-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Hey that was at Bruces house!:nono:

the thread didn't say where will you be

steelersgal86
01-21-2009, 08:06 PM

I have that pic...but nova likes to see the one with your X...:hehheh:

PsychoWard
01-21-2009, 08:15 PM
I have that pic...but nova likes to see the one with your X...:hehheh:

i don't know what you are talking about :dunno:

Stairwayto7
01-21-2009, 09:14 PM
the thread didn't say where will you be

No shiat dumba$$, I was just pointing it out! tard!

PsychoWard
01-21-2009, 09:18 PM

i am the dumbass your the one that said it fool!

vidaliasteelerfan
01-22-2009, 12:10 AM
Big Ben Jersey
Steeler Windpants
Steeler Socks
Steeler hat
Terrible Towel

memphissteelergirl
01-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Haven't decided between the #75 Greene jersey or the #36 Bettis yet. But the rest of the ensemble will be:

Black pants
Steeler cap
...and my TT of course!

This week cannot go fast enough for me!! :tt02::tt02::tt02:

Dean Denton
01-22-2009, 12:57 PM
I will be dressed like King Leonidas, because this will be a Spartan victory like no other. If so many people are rooting against the Steelers in this game, then I will do what I can to make sure that all of their numbers count for nothing. When the Cardinals take the field Feb 1st they will run into a buzz saw called Sparta.....Steelers, what is your profession?????? lol

stLlRfn14
01-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Im gonna wear my big ben jersey, steeler hat and shoes and my super bowl 43 terrible towel draped over my shoulder...that is until we score of course.:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2009, 05:21 PM
Same clothes and routine I do for every game day. Will be sitting in the same place in my living room watching the game and posting here on the site as it goes along.

Note to self keep sharp objects out of arms reach and hide the wife and kids just to be safe..LOL

steelersgal86
01-22-2009, 05:30 PM
i don't know what you are talking about :dunno:
stephanie :duh:

--- Added 1/22/2009 at 04:30 PM ---

i am the dumbass your the one that said it fool!

:rofl: I feel like I am really listening to you guys talk to each other because this is how you really do talk to each other :duh:

LatrobePA
01-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Same clothes and routine I do for every game day. Will be sitting in the same place in my living room watching the game and posting here on the site as it goes along.

Note to self keep sharp objects out of arms reach and hide the wife and kids just to be safe..LOL

LOL same here, I never wear Steeler gear game day, just a jinz habbit. This past Sunday I decided to wear my Steelers T and all started well but when it got close I took the damn thing off and Troy made a pick to seal the game! No lie!!

So my white T and sweat pants!

I told my wife if they win I'll strip and streak the hood! Keep an eye out for that youtube vid.!!

Dean Denton
01-22-2009, 05:52 PM
LOL same here, I never wear Steeler gear game day, just a jinz habbit. This past Sunday I decided to wear my Steelers T and all started well but when it got close I took the damn thing off and Troy made a pick to seal the game! No lie!!

So my white T and sweat pants!

I told my wife if they win I'll strip and streak the hood! Keep an eye out for that youtube vid.!!DONT go messin with crap anymore. I dont want to hear about you wearing any game day shirts or hats. You save that for after the game. However there is hope for you. Next year is all new and you can start to wear your gear during the game. What it takes is that you must request permission from the football gods for the change. This is done during the off season. You go get yourself 1, 2 or 3 hats as many as you want. Jersey's, shirts, sweat shirts. anything and everything Steeler that you think you will need for the Season......OK, how this works. Once you have all your new Steeler gear you wear it though out the off season and everytime you do, you ask the football good if its ok. Now they might not answer you, and thats fine. Everytime you take it off before bed or whooppy with the wife/girlfriend, YOU make sure you thank the Football gods for allowing you to wear your new gear. (Dont Forget) By the time the new season starts, if you have not been struck by lighting when wearing your new Steeler gear, then my friend you are set for the new season. If we start off losing 5 games do not take this as a sign. If you were not struck by lighting in your new gear it is not your fault....Believe in yourself and your new gear....If you have any question feel free to PM me any time.....:yellowthumb:

steelers4life66
01-22-2009, 05:55 PM
DONT go messin with crap anymore. I dont want to hear about you wearing any game day shirts or hats. You save that for after the game. However there is hope for you. Next year is all new and you can start to wear your gear during the game. What it takes is that you must request permission from the football gods for the change. This is done during the off season. You go get yourself 1, 2 or 3 hats as many as you want. Jersey's, shirts, sweat shirts. anything and everything Steeler that you think you will need for the Season......OK, how this works. Once you have all your new Steeler gear you wear it though out the off season and everytime you do, you ask the football good if its ok. Now they might not answer you, and thats fine. Everytime you take it off before bed or whooppy with the wife/girlfriend, YOU make sure you thank the Football gods for allowing you to wear your new gear. (Dont Forget) By the time the new season starts, if you have not been struck by lighting when wearing your new Steeler gear, then my friend you are set for the new season. If we start off losing 5 games do not take this as a sign. If you were not struck by lighting in your new gear it is not your fault....Believe in yourself and your new gear....If you have any question feel free to PM me any time.....:yellowthumb:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZUman000)

Dean Denton
01-22-2009, 06:11 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZUman000)
What????

steelers4life66
01-22-2009, 06:13 PM
What????
I posted a smiley off my computer. I may not be able to do that. Was their a smiley laughing?

Dean Denton
01-22-2009, 06:17 PM
I posted a smiley off my computer. I may not be able to do that. Was their a smiley laughing?
no, there was nothing there. Are you going to try this also? it works, trust me on that.

LatrobePA
01-22-2009, 06:19 PM
DONT go messin with crap anymore. I dont want to hear about you wearing any game day shirts or hats. You save that for after the game. However there is hope for you. Next year is all new and you can start to wear your gear during the game. What it takes is that you must request permission from the football gods for the change. This is done during the off season. You go get yourself 1, 2 or 3 hats as many as you want. Jersey's, shirts, sweat shirts. anything and everything Steeler that you think you will need for the Season......OK, how this works. Once you have all your new Steeler gear you wear it though out the off season and everytime you do, you ask the football good if its ok. Now they might not answer you, and thats fine. Everytime you take it off before bed or whooppy with the wife/girlfriend, YOU make sure you thank the Football gods for allowing you to wear your new gear. (Dont Forget) By the time the new season starts, if you have not been struck by lighting when wearing your new Steeler gear, then my friend you are set for the new season. If we start off losing 5 games do not take this as a sign. If you were not struck by lighting in your new gear it is not your fault....Believe in yourself and your new gear....If you have any question feel free to PM me any time.....:yellowthumb:

I think I'm f'd! I can't bring it to myself to mess with it and just one time I tried and things started looking like ****....Live and learn, thanks for the tit's (avatar) I mean tips!

steelers4life66
01-22-2009, 06:23 PM
no, there was nothing there. Are you going to try this also? it works, trust me on that.
I've been dressing in steelers gear for years and years. I have a steelers flag on the wall in my bed room and neil and pray to the foot ball gods before every game starts. I also surround my living room with TT's. It helps me Channel my mojo to Ben when he needs it. :cope:

Dean Denton
01-22-2009, 06:30 PM
I think I'm f'd! I can't bring it to myself to mess with it and just one time I tried and things started looking like ****....Live and learn, thanks for the tit's (avatar) I mean tips!What the hell, did your balls drop off or something? You can trust me on this. dont be scared it will work...you have to be open to change. How long have you been doing this, then weigh that against how many SB this team has won. You will see its time to change up...Trust me, I did.

--- Added 1/22/2009 at 05:30 PM ---

I've been dressing in steelers gear for years and years. I have a steelers flag on the wall in my bed room and neil and pray to the foot ball gods before every game starts. I also surround my living room with TT's. It helps me Channel my mojo to Ben when he needs it. :cope: i rub my number 7 on my jersey when i think he needs it....I think we are all closet homo's...lol do you know how gay we sound to people on the outside....lol

steelers4life66
01-22-2009, 06:34 PM
What the hell, did your balls drop off or something? You can trust me on this. dont be scared it will work...you have to be open to change. How long have you been doing this, then weigh that against how many SB this team has won. You will see its time to change up...Trust me, I did.

i rub my number 7 on my jersey when i think he needs it....I think we are all closet homo's...lol do you know how gay we sound to people on the outside....lol
I don't know about gay but we probably sound pretty frigging weird .:lol:

Dean Denton
01-22-2009, 06:45 PM
I don't know about gay but we probably sound pretty frigging weird .:lol:
thats the beauty of being a fanatic...lol

ejsteeler
01-22-2009, 07:48 PM
That's ok, we love you anyway. We're a band of brothers and sisters.......sounds better when the team says it. :dunno:

Steelersfan
01-22-2009, 07:51 PM
I'm gonna wear my 5 time SB champs hat since it will be the last time we'll be able to say that!!!

ejsteeler
01-22-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm gonna wear my 5 time SB champs hat since it will be the last time we'll be able to say that!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!! :cope:

LatrobePA
01-22-2009, 08:39 PM
What the hell, did your balls drop off or something? You can trust me on this. dont be scared it will work...you have to be open to change. How long have you been doing this, then weigh that against how many SB this team has won. You will see its time to change up...Trust me, I did.

i rub my number 7 on my jersey when i think he needs it....I think we are all closet homo's...lol do you know how gay we sound to people on the outside....lol

LMBO!!

I'll work on it, I did have a little hotty come over tonight at the store and tell me nice hat! I think she meant the one on my head!

PsychoWard
01-22-2009, 09:03 PM
stephanie :duh:

I know tard i was just kidding :drool:

Andalusi
01-22-2009, 11:16 PM
Same thing I have worn since we played the Ravens last December and during playoffs a black Steelers strappy tank top and capri jeans with black flip flops. I haven't washed the tank top except when we lost to the Titans to wash the funk out of it and hung it up on my closet door to air it out. I always have the same thing to eat.

My friend from work is the same except that he also sits in the same place.

My ex is wearing his white Polamalu jersey. He stopped wearing his black one because we would loose whenever he wore it.

Superstitious? Us? Never ;) Whatever it takes to win.:cope: :steelers1:

Dean Denton
01-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Same thing I have worn since we played the Ravens last December and during playoffs a black Steelers strappy tank top and capri jeans with black flip flops. I haven't washed the tank top except when we lost to the Titans to wash the funk out of it and hung it up on my closet door to air it out. I always have the same thing to eat.

My friend from work is the same except that he also sits in the same place.

My ex is wearing his white Polamalu jersey. He stopped wearing his black one because we would loose whenever he wore it.

Superstitious? Us? Never ;) Whatever it takes to win.:cope: :steelers1: How do you know what your EX is wearing? and will he be watching the game with you and your friend from work?

TampaSteelGirl
01-23-2009, 11:46 AM
I"m wear my black Big Ben jersey i've been wearing ALL year.. Haven't washed it since before playoffs (yes i wear a shirt under it) I don't wash it when we are on a winning streak. It's hanging up ready to be put on when I go to Super Bowl!!!!! :tt02:

Potsie51
01-23-2009, 12:39 PM
will be wearing my Farrior jersey that I have been wearing all during the playoffs. My wife will wear her Ben jersey, and my daughter will be wearing her Steelers t-shirt. The whole family will be wearing black and gold. :tt02:

Andalusi
01-24-2009, 01:16 PM
How do you know what your EX is wearing? and will he be watching the game with you and your friend from work?
My ex and I email every day and still talk every now and then. We are still on friendly terms. He might go to a friends to watch the super bowl. I will probably go to the South Florida Primanti Bros location that I have been going to watch the games. Steven from work will be watching the game at home with his wife and little boy. He says he can't be around people because he has to focus and he gets grouchy LOL

navychappy58
01-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Steelers PJs, Gray Steelers T-Shirt, #58 Lambert Jersey, Throwback Steelers cloth helmet (replica of old leather helmets) & a terrible towel for each hand! Have worn this everytime Steelers play on TV, & they won every time.:tt02::tt02:

wilssm
01-24-2009, 07:36 PM
Of course Stiller t-shirt children will wear gane jerseys as usual terrible towel hanging above t.v as it has been all post season and we will eat dinner off of Stiller plates and glasses. (yes I have issues).:tt02:
wilssm

the blaz
01-24-2009, 08:31 PM
black cargo pants commando!

and my rod woodson jersey,,

oh and my vintage 80's steeler stocking cap.. and eye black!

k i think that's it.

the blaz

rayscb3
01-24-2009, 09:36 PM
AFC Conference champs hat
AFC Conference Champs T-Shirt
Fast Willie Jersey
Blue Jeans:yellowthumb:
:banana::helmet:

Black&Gold
01-25-2009, 06:57 PM
I will be wearing black AE lounge pants, and my Pittsburgh Steelers black and gold shirt. Wavin my towel like crazy

CaliforniaSean
01-26-2009, 01:15 PM
i was going to wear my favorite dolphin shorts and a mesh half shirt, but it looks like it might be cold so................
im going with jeans, 43 away jersey, and my **** kickers. my wife and son will be sporting #7 jerseys.

Go Steelers!!!!

SteelRN
01-30-2009, 10:46 AM
43 and a Terrible Towel........