PDA

View Full Version : Polamalu VS. Woodson

Dean Denton
01-19-2009, 07:09 PM
I know one is SS and the other was a CB...But in big games who do you like better and why?

I think I like Troy because he has been huge in our playoff wins. What he did last night and against the Colts a few years ago is something that I always wanted from Rod. I know Rod was huge in the Regular season, but I dont remember him being that huge in the playoffs.

TheButt
01-19-2009, 07:29 PM
I dont want to compare him to Rod.. what I can say is that someone should go over to the rats board and tell them the debate is over. Ed Reed is not even in the same league as Troy. We didnt win that game because of our defense we won that game because of Troy !!! Period.

Fook Reed , how many plays he make last night ??? how many times you hear his name last night ??? Fook the rats and their cheap shot ascracks. Always puttin their hands in your face as they push of the ground. They got everything they deserved last night. No class mofos. Eat chit and die rats.

Good luck to Willis tho... I felt bad last night for him. I dont mind knocking a rat out -- but I thought that mofo was dead. , even my 10 year old son said "Dad I have never seen anything like that before in my life , , and he was visibly shaken... I said dont worry bud he will be ok.. and thank God he is.

Fook the rats.

SackExchange
01-19-2009, 07:43 PM
I think Troy might be the best safety in the league now but if Woodson played safety in his prime he would have went down as THE BEST EVER. Rod was a world class athlete, just imagine if he had the flexibility to roam as Troy does in Lebeau's defense. Either way you can't go wrong!! It's a great debate and an even better honor to be able to witness these two beasts on the field.

Stairwayto7
01-19-2009, 08:01 PM
The year that Rod played in the SuperBowl for us, was the season that he blew his knee out, and only came back for the bowl, whuch he played sparingly. Rod though was also a great returner. Troy is a beast, a friggin beast!

Roadkill
01-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Both 26 and 43 deserve props

popstaala
01-19-2009, 10:14 PM

end of story... both will go down as the best ever in my book:tt02::tt02:

Stairwayto7
01-20-2009, 05:54 AM
Just happy to have them both. Besides its hard to compare two different posititions.

SteelerNC
01-20-2009, 07:31 AM

ditto

HUNT4SEVEN
01-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Yea it's to hard to choose so i say both:yellowthumb::tt02::lol:

Dean Denton
01-20-2009, 12:29 PM
lol....This is like asking my wife if my unit is bigger then her ex. I didn't ask for any comparisons. I just asked who you like better in big games? I know they are both great, and I am also happy to have them both too. But I will bet my big screen that you like one better then the other ,and the question was, which one would you rather have going into a big game?

ToothAche
01-20-2009, 01:18 PM
lol....This is like asking my wife if my unit is bigger then her ex. I didn't ask for any comparisons. I just asked who you like better in big games? I know they are both great, and I am also happy to have them both too. But I will bet my big screen that you like one better then the other ,and the question was, which one would you rather have going into a big game?

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Big games, I'm going with Troy

oh, Dean, she said mine was bigger :nahnah:

popstaala
01-20-2009, 02:21 PM

im going with troy... he plays better in big games... something about troy makes everyone around him plays alot better..

Stairwayto7
01-20-2009, 02:34 PM
lol....This is like asking my wife if my unit is bigger then her ex. :greengrin: I didn't ask for any comparisons. I just asked who you like better in big games? I know they are both great, and I am also happy to have them both too. But I will bet my big screen that you like one better then the other ,and the question was, which one would you rather have going into a big game?

:eek1:Maybe your afraid to ask! LOL :eek1:

Dean Denton
01-20-2009, 02:42 PM
:eek1:Maybe your afraid to ask! LOL :eek1: well duh.... She told me his looked like a babies arm holding an appple....lol

Dean Denton
01-29-2009, 02:10 AM
Is it me or does Woodson have the biggest hands ever for a guy his size?