PDA

View Full Version : Brian Baldinger You're A Dumbass!

BlackGold4vr
01-19-2009, 12:06 AM
Baldingers picks today were Philly and Baltimore. I kept wondering why he was slobbering all over the Ravens sticks and then I saw that he spent the week with the Ravens. Wipe your lips Brian, you got a little Raven juice dribbling down your chin. I believe my 6 year old son picked these games better than Baldinger. He really has his fingers on the pulse of this league doesn't he? I don't think he could pick a winner at a retirement home shuffleboard game.

Hey Baldy, thanks for the piece of **** worthless analysis on the games!

LOSER! :yellowthumb:

Koopa
01-19-2009, 12:08 AM
lol @ you posting this after the fact........ he made legit picks, just cause they weren't in the steelers favor doesn't mean he's a loser...... he probably is, i have no idea who the dude is, i'm just responding cause it's funny that you wait till after he's wrong..............

BlackGold4vr
01-19-2009, 12:10 AM
I was just pointing out that he was 0 for 2 and he is supposed to know what the hell he is talking about.

After spending the week with the Ravens his reporting was hardly subjective. :lol:

Steelers7fan
01-19-2009, 12:14 AM
lol @ you posting this after the fact........ he made legit picks, just cause they weren't in the steelers favor doesn't mean he's a loser...... he probably is, i have no idea who the dude is, i'm just responding cause it's funny that you wait till after he's wrong..............

He made Legit picks? So did everyone else I know and those I know were right and Brian was wrong. Look most of the media...I would say well over 95% of the experts said the Steelers.

Koopa
01-19-2009, 12:21 AM
He made Legit picks? So did everyone else I know and those I know were right and Brian was wrong. Look most of the media...I would say well over 95% of the experts said the Steelers.

saying the ravens would win before the game wasn't totally off base, they are a pretty good team, just cause he wasn't sucking the steelers dick like everyone here wants everyone in the media to do doesn't mean nothing....... i don't' know who the dude is, he probably is a complete dumbass, but who cares if he was wrong, he was just doing his job