PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Ravens!!!!

Gettysburgh_Steel
01-18-2009, 10:37 PM
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: How bout the layin the wood steeler d? Lots of good footage on this game. Ravens can go home and re-group . The old Cleveland browns got the same old treatment. I'm glad ,
Way to lay that wood Ryan!!!!!!!!Way to return that interception Troy!!!!:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

DBR96A
01-18-2009, 10:45 PM
It's Cardinal-hunting season. :helmet:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-18-2009, 10:58 PM
SEE YA LATER RATBIRDS!!

Go home and lick those wounds! How bad is it going to suck knowing you couldn't beat the Steelers 3 times!!!!!!!!

Bombhunter
01-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Couldn't have happened to a better team! Well, unless it was the Bungals or Stains...:cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-18-2009, 11:07 PM
Man there is just no better feeling that beating the Ratbirds but to beat them in this game and send them home for the entire off season..man it just doesn't get any better than that!!!!!!!!

Gettysburgh_Steel
01-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Couldn't have happened to a better team! Well, unless it was the Bungals or Stains...:cope:

Man it was the Stains!!!!!!!!! they just moved!:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Bombhunter
01-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Man there is just no better feeling that beating the Ratbirds but to beat them in this game and send them home for the entire off season..man it just doesn't get any better than that!!!!!!!!

It get's better... when we have little red birds on our mantle next to the 3 little purple ones...all stuffed like trophies...

BlitzburghRockCity
01-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Im glad I have off work tomorrow, there's no way I could go in there and work..LOL. Although there are a few Ratbird fans that I can't wait to see on Tuesday! :ratbirdssuck:

WoodsonsGirl
01-18-2009, 11:23 PM
SEE YA LATER RATBIRDS!!

Go home and lick those wounds! How bad is it going to suck knowing you couldn't beat the Steelers 3 times!!!!!!!!

:hilarious: Lloyd said pretty much the same thing tonight!

Moondog
01-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Justice was served, I have to admit that I was irritated with the fact that the Steelers kept letting, what I thought was an inferior team in the Ravens, back into the game. It was a beautiful thing watching Flacco and the Ravens finally wilt under the power of the Pittsburgh Steeler defense. This game ought to shut them up for awhile. Congrats Steelers on winning the AFC championship! Time for a Steeler six pack!!!!

Ambridge
01-18-2009, 11:43 PM

Amen!!

Beating them 3 times and the last time for all the Marbles in the AFC. Gotta Love it!!
Now they can go back to their "Filthy-Nasty City" and pick the Lice out of each others head or whatever disgusting things they do in Baltimore.

Adios!!....Motherf***ers!!

BlitzburghNation
01-18-2009, 11:54 PM

:ditto: My thoughts exactly,,,,,,,,what a feeling to beat the team i hate the most :cope:

SteelersGirlTN7
01-18-2009, 11:55 PM
Justice was served, I have to admit that I was irritated with the fact that the Steelers kept letting, what I thought was an inferior team in the Ravens, back into the game. It was a beautiful thing watching Flacco and the Ravens finally wilt under the power of the Pittsburgh Steeler defense. This game ought to shut them up for awhile. Congrats Steelers on winning the AFC championship! Time for a Steeler six pack!!!!

It wasnt ALL the Steelers fault. That one drive early there were 2 bad calls. That was most definitely a TD but at worst, a 1st and goal, but instead after Ravens challenge its neither. That was terrible. The refs tried everything they could to give them this game, and the Steelers still took it!

TAMPA BABY!!

GO STEELERS :-)

LarryNJ
01-19-2009, 12:12 AM
See ya later! I didn't watch any post game to see what Ray Ray was crying about this time.

KSSteelerfan
01-19-2009, 12:14 AM
Na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye!!!!!!!!:ratbirds::ratbirdsanimated: :steelersrule:

SteelFanInIL
01-19-2009, 12:57 AM
Now that the dust has settled, the results are in and ...we are the AFC champs, I can say to our fellow SA member Rav Rex, ...well ...I still ment what I said, but for three quaters that was a hell of a game. You guys put up a hell of a fight and are very derserving of runner up. Now can we get the AFC fans together and bring Lombardi back to the confrence where it belongs?...:gosteelers::herewego::steelerschick::s teelersrocksign:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-19-2009, 02:20 AM
I can't wait to read what Ray Ray, Suggs, Reed, and Scott will whine about!! Im sure they'll say Clark's hit was dirty!

Hey Ed Reed, who's the best safety in the league...NOT YOU!