PDA

View Full Version : In the name of Cope!

Stairwayto7
01-17-2009, 03:12 PM
I know videos don`t belong in the section, but I thought it was fitting!

In the link below is the song and video tribute to Myron Cope. When you listen to it you`ll hear that we are dedicating the next SuperBowl Victory to him. So on the eve of the AFCC. Lets not forget the man who gave us the "Terrible Towel", which seperates us from all other pretenders. When someone turns on a football game and sees the wave of yellow Terrible Towels, there is no need to question who is playing!

:cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQhsT5Xa4f0

Now lets go Steelers!

--- Added 1/17/2009 at 02:12 PM ---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPWIFGOFagk

blackngold29
01-18-2009, 12:22 AM
The initial song of the first video is one of the guys from the 'DVE morning show I believe. The second was great!

Stlrs4Life
01-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Pretty good. I believe you're right, it might have been Scott Paulsen.

Stairwayto7
01-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Love the love for Cope!

LarryNJ
01-18-2009, 01:57 PM
It makes me cry and proud of the history of our team and city. There's a whole generation of my parents generation that are watching this game from a better place. I remember vividly being a young boy and my dad and uncle listening to the immaculate reception game in the living room on the radio. The games were blacked out than I think. They were so excited to get that first playoff victory. This was a generation that watched and supported the team thru many years of bad times. My generation and the one behind me have been blessed with many great teams.

Let's win this year for Myron, the WWII generation that stuck with the team thru thick and thin. They'll all be watching and cheering as much as we are.

LarryNJ
01-19-2009, 08:41 AM
One more to go Myron! Thanks for watching over us! :)

Stairwayto7
01-19-2009, 02:55 PM
One more to go Myron! Thanks for watching over us! :)

Amen Steelers Brother:cope: