PDA

View Full Version : Steeler fans selling thier tix to Ravens fans?

Ray Ray
01-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Does that bother you guys when Steelers fans sell their tickets to Ravens fans? I know times are hard economically but I would want to kill any Ravens fan who sold their tickets in the AFC championship to a Squealers fan.

How many Ravens fans do you expect on Sunday? I would guess 5K, I think we had 10K in Tennessee.

LatrobePA
01-15-2009, 02:44 PM
Does that bother you guys when Steelers fans sell their tickets to Ravens fans? I know times are hard economically but I would want to kill any Ravens fan who sold their tickets in the AFC championship to a Squealers fan.

How many Ravens fans do you expect on Sunday? I would guess 5K, I think we had 10K in Tennessee.

Your gonna come onto a STEELERS board and bad mouth us (squealers) and expect a decent answer?

Your purple pretender team is going down for the third time!! :tt02:

AZ_Steeler
01-15-2009, 02:45 PM
If you expect 5K in Pittsburgh and you think you had 10k in Tennessee what does that tell you? 5k but me a little high because I doubt there are many Steelers fans who are selling their tickets. The tickets being sold are more than likely from brokers who were able to get their hands on them.

popstaala
01-15-2009, 02:50 PM
that big mouth ray lewis is goin to cry

blitzburgh58
01-15-2009, 03:06 PM
look who woodson is representing this week ratbird! How do you like them apples!:cope:

LatrobePA
01-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Breaking news on NFL.com Ray Lewis just arrested for soliciting a MALE prostitute, out for Sundays game against the Steelers....

He claims the MALE prostitute had purple tights on, thought it was a team"mate" trying to "help" him out....

Police asked Ray, why was his ---- in your mouth, Ray explained, dude was COLD!

blackngold29
01-15-2009, 03:12 PM
Yes...

TampaSteelGirl
01-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Are you high Ray Ray? Steelers fans DON"T sell their tickets to any game YET a Championship game at Heinz Field against the Ravens!!!! It will be a sea of Black & Gold with a spec of Purple!!!!

Captcoolhand
01-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Sure, i could use the extra $10,000 grand...:yesnod:

BUT, being that that won't happen,

:thinking: Ahhhhhhhhh. NO!

Ravenous Rex
01-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Breaking news on NFL.com Ray Lewis just arrested for soliciting a MALE prostitute, out for Sundays game against the Steelers....

He claims the MALE prostitute had purple tights on, thought it was a team"mate" trying to "help" him out....

Police asked Ray, why was his ---- in your mouth, Ray explained, dude was COLD!

Sorry bro, but that's pretty weak.

As far as Rod Woodsen representing you guys- good for him. I like Rod and he was a huge part of our team that won a Superbowl- but he came up with the Steelers- so I understand that. I have no doubt he'll shake hands with Ray Lewis and wish him luck though. You guys act as though these players hate each other as much as us fans do- they don't. In the off season, these guys aren't enemies. On the field for 60 minutes, and during pre game hype they might be- but outside of that- they are all in the same fraternity. (granted- there ARE some exceptions w/ players that truly don't like one another)

Lastly- as to the expected turnout of Ravens fans in Pittsburgh to be less than Tennessee- I'm not surprised. Pittsburgh is a better football city IMO and the rivalry between the two teams involved this week makes people less likely to part with their tickets. THAT, and the fact that I'm sure there are indeed families who fear what might happen in a stadium with a good handful of overly rowdy fans.

At least we know there will be SOME fans making the trip. I know I'd love to go if I could afford it right now- but cross country trips are just insane right now!

Ray Ray
01-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Are you high Ray Ray? Steelers fans DON"T sell their tickets to any game YET a Championship game at Heinz Field against the Ravens!!!! It will be a sea of Black & Gold with a spec of Purple!!!!

I ask because I got my two tickets from a Steelers fan who sold his on ebay. So clearly it does occur.

For those of you who took my post as trash talking, turn your sensitivity controls down, it was an honest question.

My guess is that Steelers fans sell their tickets less than almost any other team, but I still expect a decent amount of purple in the stadium, or I might be by myself, we'll see!

Dean Denton
01-15-2009, 04:15 PM
I ask because I got my two tickets from a Steelers fan who sold his on ebay. So clearly it does occur.

For those of you who took my post as trash talking, turn your sensitivity controls down, it was an honest question.

My guess is that Steelers fans sell their tickets less than almost any other team, but I still expect a decent amount of purple in the stadium, or I might be by myself, we'll see!
The only purple you will see at that stadium will be the bruises on those soft *** bitches wearing Ravens jerseys on the field. Take your tickets and shove them up your candy ***.....That was no Steeler fan you got those tickets from, it was some fake *** waanttabe that will burn in hell for pretending to be a Steeler fan.

LatrobePA
01-15-2009, 04:25 PM
The only purple you will see at that stadium will be the bruises on those soft *** bitches wearing Ravens jerseys on the field. Take your tickets and shove them up your candy ***.....That was no Steeler fan you got those tickets from, it was some fake *** waanttabe that will burn in hell for pretending to be a Steeler fan.

LMAO! :cope::tt02::cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2009, 04:51 PM
You don't see Steeler fans selling their tickets to rival team fans very often, if ever. I doesn't matter what the economy is like they paid good money for those tickets and they'll keep them most of the time. If they do sell them they'll normally just give them up on ebay or stubhub or something and whoever gets them, gets them.

Dean Denton
01-15-2009, 04:58 PM
I could see it if it were a family member or a close freind. However, thats only if you were dying and could not make the game. Lets be real here, Steeler fans are not Seahawk fans. Hawk fans gave up 48% of their seats to the Steelers in 2003...how sad....lol

Steel Trap86
01-15-2009, 04:59 PM

You got them off ebay haha so what? people sell tickets all over ebay, I bet you a baltimore beating that I could buy tickets off a bird fan!! On Sunday You're gonna walk out the same gate you walked in, a loser

blackngold29
01-15-2009, 05:23 PM

Pix or it didn't happen. And no he wasn't a Steelers fan, because if he was then he wouldn't have sold you the tickets.

K Train
01-15-2009, 05:28 PM
possibly some of the worst **** talking ive ever seen....

Dean Denton
01-15-2009, 05:32 PM
possibly some of the worst **** talking ive ever seen....
I thought mine over the last couple of days would have made you proud. i'll work harder....:cope:

DBR96A
01-15-2009, 05:57 PM

What do you call somebody who spells "Steelers" with a "Q"?

Illiterate.

Ravenous Rex
01-15-2009, 07:04 PM
You got them off ebay haha so what? people sell tickets all over ebay, I bet you a baltimore beating that I could buy tickets off a bird fan!! On Sunday You're gonna walk out the same gate you walked in, a loser

So you're from Canada? I take it the education system there is lacking? How did you become such a "cool" Steelers fan?

Why is it so hard to talk about a game with rival fans without the constant smear of uneducated insults?

--- Added 1/15/2009 at 06:04 PM ---

I thought mine over the last couple of days would have made you proud. i'll work harder....:cope:

I figured you were just an attention seeker.

yinzer
01-15-2009, 07:56 PM
i have some news for Gay Gay... there will not be any more rat fans at heinz field on sunday than there would be any other stillers/rats game. keep dreamin.

tuggysteel822
01-15-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm a big time Steelers fan and I bought my tickets on StubHub. I'm not ashamed of that. lol I think the game is going to be a great one, and i'm hoping the Steelers win, but as for a prediction, its too difficult. Who cares who or where the tickets were bought from. Ya gotta expect opposing fans there. They have a right to be there. I won't be ignorant and say all that stupid ****.

DBR96A
01-15-2009, 08:04 PM
So you're from Canada? I take it the education system there is lacking? How did you become such a "cool" Steelers fan?

Why is it so hard to talk about a game with rival fans without the constant smear of uneducated insults?

This entire thread is the result of one of your fellow Ravens fans making uneducated insults of his own.

Steel Trap86
01-15-2009, 09:24 PM

LOL You came on a Steeler site and pretty much asked us to engage in a shoot-out with you, take a look back at what you wrote before you start telling me I have "uneducated" responses you clown. I guess thats all you can really do isnt it? try and create your own little hype and report back to the Rat Bird site ASAP :lol: :lol: By the way I'll be at the game too bro and I bet I'd be able to weed out a Purple Jersey in the Steel Crowd! I'd love to come say hi!

:cope::cope::cope::cope:

Ravenous Rex
01-15-2009, 09:49 PM
LOL You came on a Steeler site and pretty much asked us to engage in a shoot-out with you, take a look back at what you wrote before you start telling me I have "uneducated" responses you clown. I guess thats all you can really do isnt it? try and create your own little hype and report back to the Rat Bird site ASAP :lol: :lol: By the way I'll be at the game too bro and I bet I'd be able to weed out a Purple Jersey in the Steel Crowd! I'd love to come say hi!

:cope::cope::cope::cope:

LOL. I "asked" for a shoot out? I came here to talk football before the biggest game ever between our respective teams. I figured there would be some knuckleheads for sure- every fansite has them- I also expected MORE reasonable conversation along with it.

As far as "reporting back" to a Ravens fan site- don't flatter yourself. The only time I really respond on those boards is when Pittsburgh fans get on there to start smack talking.

As far as meeting- I'm not sure if that was some sort of bravado where you were trying to show off your inner tough guy- but I wont be at the game. (wouldve had the game been in San Diego)...

--- Added 1/15/2009 at 08:49 PM ---

I'm a big time Steelers fan and I bought my tickets on StubHub. I'm not ashamed of that. lol I think the game is going to be a great one, and i'm hoping the Steelers win, but as for a prediction, its too difficult. Who cares who or where the tickets were bought from. Ya gotta expect opposing fans there. They have a right to be there. I won't be ignorant and say all that stupid ****.

A reasonable, classy Steeler fan right here.

Ray Ray
01-15-2009, 09:52 PM
This entire thread is the result of one of your fellow Ravens fans making uneducated insults of his own.

You chose to take my words as a provocation but that was not my intention. When we went to Miami there was an entire campaign in the Miami Herald for fans not to sell their tickets to Baltimore fans. When we went to Tennessee their fans were pissed off over how many Ravens fans were in the stands. It seems we started in a city with the worst fans in sports, took a step in the right direction, and now are in one of the city's with the most dedicated fans in sports.

At the same time, I got my tickets from a Steelers fan on ebay so I thought it was an interesting topic. This is not just like any other game, this is the highest stakes Pitt/Bmore game in franchise history, and there's amazing excitement about the team right now given our improbable run. I think it was a completely valid question.

Does everything have to be trash talk?

Stlrs4Life
01-15-2009, 10:48 PM
I'd say 5K or less is pretty close. But nothing like the amount of Steeler fans that you see at M&T Stadium, when we play there.

Steel Trap86
01-15-2009, 11:06 PM
LOL. I "asked" for a shoot out? I came here to talk football before the biggest game ever between our respective teams. I figured there would be some knuckleheads for sure- every fansite has them- I also expected MORE reasonable conversation along with it.

As far as "reporting back" to a Ravens fan site- don't flatter yourself. The only time I really respond on those boards is when Pittsburgh fans get on there to start smack talking.

As far as meeting- I'm not sure if that was some sort of bravado where you were trying to show off your inner tough guy- but I wont be at the game. (wouldve had the game been in San Diego)...

--- Added 1/15/2009 at 08:49 PM ---

A reasonable, classy Steeler fan right here.

Ya I got you and the other guy "Ray Ray" mixed up, my mistake. Notice I thought you were going to be at the game as this other guy says he is. Big game I defenatley agree, and nobody is saying the Ravens have no shot, we all know the Steelers have to be on top of there game come sunday, but it looks like the Steelers are peaking at the right time!

Ravenous Rex
01-16-2009, 03:04 AM
I'd say 5K or less is pretty close. But nothing like the amount of Steeler fans that you see at M&T Stadium, when we play there.

The amount of Steeler fans showing up at M & T is significantly less than it used to be.. but you also have to remember- that the fans showing up in Pittsburgh are mostly ALL traveling from Baltimore- while a lot of Steelers fans at games in Baltimore already live here....

Maybe in 10-15 years we'll be caught up... once people start to know us ONLY for our name as the Ravens- and not the old Browns....

--- Added 1/16/2009 at 02:04 AM ---

Ya I got you and the other guy "Ray Ray" mixed up, my mistake. Notice I thought you were going to be at the game as this other guy says he is. Big game I defenatley agree, and nobody is saying the Ravens have no shot, we all know the Steelers have to be on top of there game come sunday, but it looks like the Steelers are peaking at the right time!

Oh ok, gotcha... I do wish I was back east though as I don't think I'd be able to resist going to this game. I'll settle for my 60 inch high def tho. :)

TampaSteelGirl
01-16-2009, 08:40 AM
:popcorn:

Axeman
01-16-2009, 04:21 PM
I hope Hines Ward KTFO Reed with a vicious block from hell. pussy *** ravens

greennick
01-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Maybe in 10-15 years we'll be caught up... once people start to know us ONLY for our name as the Ravens- and not the old Browns....

Yeah, you will catch up to more than 75 years of tradition and success in 10 years. Good one. :lol:

The Steelers have hard core fans all over the world, Baltimore will never be able to match this. :yellowthumb: